[FIRST OF MANY]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A little photo moodboard to get into the spirit :)

 

TOP  threw the Chateau D'yquem 1967 his way like it wasn't a two-thousand dollar bottle of wine. "Here you go. Merry Christmas, bro!"

 

Jiyong just chuckled as he checked its label.  "Thanks. The painting you wanted should arrive here before Christmas."

 

"Cool. So finally huh?" TOP hyung patted himo n the shoulder as he sat down next to him at the dinner table. "You and Yoona's first Christmas together. You've been together what? Four years?"

 

Jiyong sighed. He's very much aware of what a big deal this is. A milestone on their relationship. "We were both promoting back in 2016. Military. Military. Last year, I was supposed to join her and her family in Jakarta but I caught the a very bad stomach bug. Yes, this year would be the first."

 

"I'm still convinced you were just too nervous last year to go." TOP laughed. His friend has the best stage presence in KPOP history, a fashionista that's known worldwide but when it comes to personal matters, his confidence pops like a bubble. "What's the plan? You're going to kidnap Yoona from her filming this Christmas?"

 

"Hyung, have I told you that you have a very good sense of humor?" Jiyong asked sarcastically. "We're driving countryside. Just the two of us. It'll be relaxed. Chill. I can't wait."

 

"And your Christmas gift?"

 

Jiyong smiled, taking out his gift from his pocket. "Look at this. It took months for me to have this made."

 

"Dude, I'm sure Yoona's going to love it."

 

The last day of filming for Yoona ended and Jiyong excitedly whisked her away from the city and onto the countryside. They've rented a small log cabin for their Christmas break. A perfect sanctuary for a couple. This holiday, they're not SNSD's Im Yoona and Big Bang's G-Dragon. They're simply Yoona and Jiyong. A young couple on their first Christmas holiday. 

 

Once they settled on their cabin, the two decided to visit the Christmas market to buy groceries for their Christmas dinner and to look around. They were all bundled up, covered all over that they were confident they wouldn't be recognized.

 

"They have necklaces for one dollar, Ji!" Yoona gasped as they go through the stalls. "That's a steal, yeah? And they're so cute!"

 

There was even a bargain store for clothes. Jiyong couldn't help but stop by to browse through some of them. He seemed to enter a trance and when he broke out of it, Yoona was nowhere in sight

 

His hands immediately went to his pockets to get his cellphone.

 

"!" He cursed as he remembered that they left their cellphones behind.

 

The market was too crowded that he had no chance of finding Yoona by foot. She must have not noticed that he stopped in front of the bargain clothes so she continued walking.

 

"Good evening, Christmas shoppers~ Don't forget to secure your belongings to avoid theft. We have a large crowd here tonight." The PA system echoed throughout the place. "And paging the mother of a kid named So Junghwan, please pick up your kid here at the announcement table."

 

His head shot up and looked over the crowd to find the table. That would save him time right?

 

He walked over to the said table, found the announcer comforting a kid who just finished crying and now eating a glazed donut.

 

"Excuse me?" He didn't lower his mask to avoid being recognized. "I'm looking for my... er... Do you mind if I make an announcement?"

 

"Sure, dear! Step over here." The older woman said, stepping aside so Jiyong could reach the mic. The woman instructed him to push the button when he was ready to speak.

 

He pushed the button and then froze. He might not be recognized physically but he has a unique voice. Any VIPs would recognize him. He cleared his throat to lower his voice. "Er.. Good evening.. Paging Miss---" He paused again. What the does he say now? Im Yoona? That would cause a riot in this already crowded place.

 

"Go on, dear." The woman incharge encouraged him.

 

"Paging Miss Kwon... Miss Kwon Yoona~ Your err.. Your husband is waiting for you here at the announcement table."

 

That should do it right?

 

After anxiously waiting for five minutes, he finally saw the bouncing head of his girlfriend, laughing and waving at him. When Yoona reached him, she smacked him in the stomach. 

 

"Ya! Ya! Who said you could call me your wife, huh?" She asked teasingly. 

 

Jiyong responded by hugging her, finally able to breathe easier. "Aish, seriously, Yoona! You're like a kid getting lost in candyland. Don't leave me like that ever again."

 

Yoona giggled, hugging him back. "I knew you'd look for me. And when you do, I'll always come back. I promise."

 

 

"KWON JIYONG!" She scolded, swatting his hand away from the cookie dough. "Ya! Stop ruining your appetite. I'm working hard to work on our first Christmas dinner. If you keep eating, you won't be able to eat later."

 

"Ottokae? You won't let me help. I'm left with nothing to do."

 

Yoona glared at him. "Are you a kid, huh? Did you check out the living room? I saw a turntable there and some vintage vinyl records."

 

"Jinjja?" He got excited at that. While he does hiphop, nothing beats so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter