[DARE]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the air. There's something different about the air, Yoona had concluded. No, it wasn't COVID-19.She had no idea about that. But about this, Yoona is sure of. It's the air. 

 

"CHEERS~ To Dee.P. and his bride!" Everyone raised their glass for the couple. 

 

It's only the end of May but Yoona won't be able to count using her two hands the number of weddings they've attended this year alone. Everyone's getting married, apparently, that's how she concluded that it was something in the air. 

 

This wedding was kinda like every other staff wedding she'd been recently. Idols would perform, the bosses and the groups the bride/groom have worked with would give a toast. It's fun to hear private performances of the idols but that's not their favorite part of the event.

 

Once everyone is wasted and the wedding couple has been sent off to wherever place they plan to have their honeymoon, a group of them would always an afterparty of sorts. Just to catch up and spend time with each other. 

 

Yoona played with the bouquet of flowers in front of her, standing between Jennie and Rose who were sitting down. 

 

"Yoona unni, pose for me." CL called her attention from across the table and so she did, holding the bouquet and hooking her arm with the person standing next to her. "Daebak!"

 

CL laughed and showed them the photo. Yoona in her white dress, flowers in hand with G-Dragon next to her. "It looks like you and oppa are getting married." 

 

Yoona looked at her best friend, who is undeniably dashing in his tux tonight, and scrunched her nose. Never before did she thought of G-Dragon as a romantic partner.

 

Jiyong and Yoona had been friends ever since they were taking the same dance trainings in SM before they even hit puberty. As they became popular, they only became closer. There was something about the two's fame that were unlike their other members. Their fans are more invested in their lives therefore more opinionated. Only a few really understood the struggle that came with being the most popular members of their respective groups. 

 

They were best of friends through the years and eventually when Nu Thang finally got formed, they were there together too. Oh, didn't you know that Yoona was a part of that group? Well, she always takes pictures of the group and always wear disguises when they are outside.

 

"Ahh dragon-deer couple, how cute, noona!" Mino from WINNER commented. Bobby who was beside him made teasing noises too.

 

It's a YG group tonight since it's a YG producer getting married. Wasn't it just two days ago when Yoona was surrounded by the SM crowd with Jiyong as one of the managers got married? See, she just knows it's something in the air.

 

"I better get an invitation to that wedding!" Tablo joked, earning an eye roll from the best friends. 

 

Unfortunately for Yoona and Jiyong, it became the joke of the night that the two of them are secretly in love with each other and are just suppressing their feelings. Daesung commented that one day, they'll all come and have a night like this after their wedding. The two would just laugh it off. It wasn't very likely. They were best friends. Knew each other to the bones. Being together romantically didn't occur to them at all.

 

TOP, of course ever the instigator, took the joke to the next level. 

 

"When do you think you'll get married, Yoong?'

 

"Oppa.." Yoona whined. She's busy all-year round and had no time to date at all. "I don't know, three to five years?"

 

Jiyong sipped his whiskey, putting an arm on the back of Yoona's chair. "You know you can't marry your job, right?"

 

Yoona stuck her tongue out at him. "You know you can't marry your expensive paintings, right?" 

 

Lisa clapped her hands. "They're even fighting like a married couple."

 

The jokes died down after the rookie grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter