[WELL... THIS]

MAKE IT A REALITY: G-DRAGON & YOONA ONE-SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He pulled over, parking at the dimmed street at the end of road, adjusted his rearview mirror and checked his reflection. He ran a hand over his red hair. He's here on a mission, and he has to accomplish it once and for all. 

 

Grabbing the wine he bought, he stepped out of his Bentley and enabled its alarm security. 

 

As he entered the house, his nose was hit by the aroma of delicious spaghetti. Exhaling deeply, he put on his award winning smile. 

 

"Honey, I'm home." He yelled.

 

A head popped out from the kitchen and raised an eyebrow. "I didn't know we're at that stage already of.. Well, this."  She pointed at the two of them. 

 

He smirked. "I don't think stages of a relationship applies to.. Well, this.." He imitated the gesture, "you know we can be whatever we want, babe." He drew her in a hug, smelling her vanilla shampoo that made him go weak in his knees. "I missed you."

 

"You're late." She said flatly. 

 

"I brought you wine. From Paris. I went and talk to wine experts and stuff. I asked, 'what would make my stubborn girl confess her feelings to me?', they gave me this." He handed the wine to her.

 

She examined it, with lips pouted. "A 1988 Pinot Noir, would make me say those 3 words? I don't think so."

 

She turned her back on him and moved to look for the wine opener. 

 

"I'll do that." He said. "You continue your cooking."

 

She left the bottle on the counter without any questions and stirred the sauce. "By the way, I'm not your girl."

 

He just smiled. "Blonde looks great on you."

 

"I look good on anything." She said without looking up.

 

"You look better with nothing on." He rebutted. 

 

She didn't say anything to that. But made approving noises. "Back at ya."

 

His smile widened.

 

And that folks, is the nearest thing to the words 'i miss you' from Im Yoona. 

 

He didn't mind. Ever since they started, well.. this, she had been like that. She has not been, wordy about her feelings, unlike him. He had been expressing his undying love to her, three months into well.. this. 

 

They knew each other since they're in the same business but never had the chance and the need to talk with each other. They have mutual acquaintances of course. Did he ever noticed her before? Of course he did. Who wouldn't? She's the most beautiful girl in Korea. But he wasn't interested, well not at first. 

 

The same goes for her. He is Big Bang's leader. She's friends with Seungri. But they never talk about him or his other members. She was there when they were coincidentally at the same bar when she was out with Sooyoung and the girls. She laughed when he made a fool out of himself in front of them. She knew about his confession which was aired in Strong Heart and she knows the truth about it. Just a publicity stunt. All it was. Seungri cleared that up for her. And it was okay, she didn't mind. She doesn't like him anyway.

 

Maybe if they had kids and their kids had their own kids, they'll think of another way to tell the story of how they met. Or how they became to be.. This. It's not romantic. It's not tearjerking. Maybe they'll tell some cliche story instead. Like how the rapper G-Dragon had only eyes for SNSD's Yoona when they met in a crowded roon. Or something. The true story of how they met is just.. spontaneous at most.

 

They were both invited at an international event in New York last September. It was hosted by famous designers and it was not unusual that they received an invitation. Many got invited but they found themselves the only two Korean celebrities in attendance. After mingling for an hour, both of them tired speaking English, resigned in the bar and had no choice but to make small talk. Or else they'll look pathetic drinking alone in a party. 

 

Free drinks are flowing, so they made sure they take advantage of it. 

 

"It's the best we can do, our outfits are damn expensive." G-Dragon said, raising his bourbon and toasting Yoona's drink.

 

They talked about the people who they met at the event, silently pointing and gushing at the Hollywood celebrities in attendance. 

 

"I'm pretty sure Channing Tatum winked at me earlier." Said Yoona.

 

"Angelina Jolie asked me to go to the bathroom with her."

 

"I was in the bathroom with Beyonce and we shared a smile. I can die now."

 

Adam Sandler stopped by the bar, grabbed a beer and greeted the two. When the movie star left, the two Korean stars looked at each other wide-eyed, not believing the famous Adam Sandler took time to even look at them. They laughed and proceeded to talk about their mutual friends.

 

There were gasps and eyes were wide when they discover secrets about their friends. They shared stories about their groups and talked about their companies.

 

"It didn't feel right, you know? I tried my very best and they wanted me as a back up for DBSK?  I thought about how hard it was getting there but it was clearly not what I deserved. So I quitted, and I found myself training for YG  a month later." Kwon Jiyong explained. "Best decision ever."

 

"I was happy. Am. Was." Yoona shook her head. "I don't really know now. My group is amazing. Oppas are amazing. Hoobaes also. But how we function as a company? After Sooman sajangnim, I just don't know. Groups are incomplete, there isn't a fair share of.. everything." She sighed. "Tell me more about drunk Seungri."

 

He did tell her more and they laughed together until the crowd starts to thin out. 

 

"When are you heading back to Korea? I was thinking maybe we should do lunch tomorrow" the Big Bang leader asked.

 

"Not until the day after tomorrow. Lunch sounds good, breakfast is better though." Yoona said, looking through her lashes, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

 

*)G-Dragon smirked. Who would have thought? Im Yoona and him? "Actually my hotel's just across the street, you want to come inside for some coffee?" He doesn't want to sound too hopeful, but he sure as hell felt that way. "I have a song I'm composing and I wanted fresh comments about it."

 

She grinned and bit her lip. "I don't drink coffee. But the offer sounds too good to pass up."

 

They left together. And you might know by now what took place at Kwon Jiyong's hotel room.

 

They had been meeting up in private ever since. They decided not to tell their members yet. So they had a hard time looking for places to be intimate as they were to avoid their members as well as their managers. 

 

1. Jiyong surprised Yoona with a house at the end of the road. Private, cozy and just right for their intimate escapades. 

 

Yoona thanked him in not too many words but he understood. She made him feel her gratitude three times. 

 

"Three ing times." Kwon Jiyong sighed as Yoona smirked cleaning up her lips. "G.O.D., you really swallowed each time?"

 

"I'm the best and you know it."

 

"Shot me if I ever forget it." He groaned as he pulled her closer to him.

 

2. Jiyong had known two months into their well.. this, that Yoona is different than the others he'd been with. They would meet in hallways and shows and she would never give herself away. She has so much control in this than he ever had. 

 

3. He'd confessed that he might have start liking her and he gave her a necklace with an I<3NY,

which she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter