Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 8

 

The following morning, Yuri woke up to a noise. She turned her head & found Yunho getting dress up for work. Yuri blushed at the sight of Yunho’s muscular chest while he was buttoning up his pink banker stripe dress shirt & turn away.

 

"Finally up, huh?" Yunho said.

 

"Where are my stuff at?" Asked Yuri, ignoring his question.

 

"In your bedroom. I will tell Taeyeon to show you your room." Was all Yunho said, as he walked out. As he was walking out, he smile to himself.

 

After washing her face, Yuri went downstairs & wander around until she saw a girl around in her twenties. She came towards Yuri & greeted her.

 

"Hi, Mrs. Jung. I’m Kim Taeyeon. Mr. Jung told me to show you to your room so if you would follow me we will go right now." Said Taeyeon, & led her upstairs again. Taeyeon had notice that Yuri was still in her wedding dress.

 

They came to a door across from Yunho’s room. Yuri wondered why didn't he just tell her that her room was across from his, instead of telling one of the maid to show it to her. Maybe he does hate her, that's why he was in such a hurry this morning to get away from her. Taeyeon enter the bedroom, follow by Yuri.

 

"Mrs. Jung, this will be your room from now on. I will unpack your stuff right now if you want me, too." Said Taeyeon.

 

"No thank you, Taeyeon-Sshi. I will do it myself since you have done enough already & don't call me Mrs. Jung, it sounds weird. I like you to call me Yuri instead." Said Yuri.

 

Yuri notices that Taeyeon frowned at what she said.

 

"Is there something wrong?" Asked Yuri.

 

"It's just that, all of the women Mr. Jung brings home make me do everything." Taeyeon said.

 

"Really? Does he bring his women home every night?"

 

"From time to time, yes." Taeyeon said, then she felt sorry for what she just said & then added, "I’m sorry, I shouldn't have said that about your husband. Please forgive me?"

 

Yuri frowned & felt sorry for her. She must have been through a tough time with all of Yunho’s women.

 

"It's alright, Taeyeon-Sshi. It doesn't really matter to me."

 

"I have never seen you before with Mr. Jung."

 

"That is because Yunho Oppa & I got an arrange marriage. I was here one time. My father & I was here for dinner & to settle the wedding."

 

"An arrange marriage?"

 

"Yes, but I have been through many things in my life that I have never wanted before." Said Yuri, with teary eyes, "You can go now."

 

Taeyeon notice & said, "Breakfast will be ready whenever you are ready."

 

"Okay, thank you." Yuri said, & Taeyeon walk out.

 

Yuri found her shampoo, towel, some clothes & a toothbrush & went into the bathroom to wash up fully. When Yuri was done, she started to unpack her stuff & went down to eat her breakfast when she was done. After breakfast, Yuri went outside to take a walk around. The pool outside was cover up since fall was already here & winter was about to begin.

 

Yuri sat under a maple tree while the leaves fell on her. The most beautiful thing in the world to Yuri was sitting down on the ground under a tree while leaves fall on her & while the leaves fall on her, she watches the beautiful mountains.

 

Once Yunho entered Jung Inc., he saw all the employees smiling. They said there congrats of his & Yuri’s wedding.

 

When he was about to enter his office, Yoona stopped him.

 

"Mr. Jung, Jessica is in there. I couldn't stop her. Sorry."

 

"It's alright, Yoona. I will deal with her." Said Yunho.

 

"Alright, & congratulations." Said Yoona.

 

"Thank you." Said Yunho, & walk into his office.

 

"What is this?!" Shouted Jessica, once Yunho step into his office.

 

"My wedding." Was Yunho's reply.

 

"Your wedding?"

 

"Yes, my wedding. Can't you read?"

 

"Don't talk nonsense, Oppa. Why did you marry her? What about me?"

 

"What about you? You are just my ex-girlfriend Jessica, nothing more."

 

"I can't believe you, Oppa! Why would you marry such a ugly duck?!" Shouted Jessica.

 

"Don't talk like that about my wife Jessica. This is between you & me & you & I are over before Yuri & I got marry."

 

"Yuri is her name so I heard."

 

"You can go now." Said Yunho.

 

"I’m not leaving here until."

 

"Until what?"

 

Jessica thought for a few minutes. She have to do something good in order to ruin Yunho & Yuri’s life. She just have to get Yunho back for herself. Then a thought ran through her head & she smile. It was going to be a great idea.

 

"Until I get a job as a assistant manager here."

 

"I’m sorry Jessica, no can't do." Said Yunho, shock that Jessica would want to work for him.

 

"Why not? You think I can't do it, do you?"

 

"No Jessica, I didn't think like that. What about you career? You love modeling & I know you can't give it up that easy."

 

"I will just talk to my boss about that. He will understand."

 

"Jessica, I...Fine, you are hired." Said Yunho, giving up.

 

Jessica ran towards Yunho & gave him a kiss on the mouth as a thank you gift. He respond without any delay. He kiss Jessica like he always does, passionately. He didn't care a bit about Yuri. Besides, they both made a deal that he can date or see anyone he likes.

 

"You are a great kisser, Oppa." Said Jessica, & kiss him again, "How about dinner tonight?"

 

"Sure. I will pick you up at six." Said Yunho, forgetting about Yuri.

 

Yuri was in the living room, watching 'Gone with the Wind'.. She can never understand why Scarlet was so mean to everyone that crosses her path & Brett, her third husband, was nice to her. Yuri did felt sorry & happy at the same time when Brett left Scarlet. Then Scarlet finally knew that she loved Brett but it was too late.

 

When the movie was over, she took it out. Yuri knew why Yunho wasn't home yet. He was with some lucky girl, having fun when Yuri was at home, bored to death. He didn't want to see or talk to her, that she knows. It wasn't that Yuri was waiting for Yunho. Why would she wait for him when she didn’t care about him but after some more minutes, she finally fell asleep on the sofa.

 

Yunho came home after dropping Jessica off. He open the door & turn on the lights in the living room.

 

He threw his suitcase on one of the sofas & then saw Yuri sleeping. Was she waiting up for him? No, why would Yuri wait up for him when she hated him so much. He look at the VCR & saw that Yuri was watching 'Gone with the Wind’. He have never seen it before.

 

He look at Yuri for a while then went upstairs to his room & took a hot bath before going to sleep. He didn't even care to cover Yuri up with a blanket or carry her upstairs to her room. He was a guy that never cares for his wife.

 

The next morning, Taeyeon walked into the living room to find Yuri asleep on the sofa. Then she saw Yunho suitcase, If he have seen her last night then why didn't he carry Yuri up to her room?’ Thought Taeyeon.

 

"Yuri. Yuri, wake up." Said Taeyeon. Yuri open her eyes & saw Taeyeon.

 

"Why are you waking me up?" Asked Yuri, & sat up, rubbing her eyes.

 

"Because it's morning. & why are you sleeping out here in the living room without a blanket? You could have caught a cold." Said Taeyeon worriedly.

 

"Oh, I was watching a movie last night."

 

"Okay. Well, I have to go now since I still have some stuff to do."

 

"Okay. Thanks for your concern, Taeyeon." Said Yuri.

 

Yuri sat there for a while & saw Yunho’s suitcase, 'If he have been in the living room, why didn't he wake me up?' Thought Yuri.

 

She stood up & walk towards the staircase but stop when she saw Yunho standing handsomely in one of his business suit.

 

They both stood there, quietly looking at each other until Yunho broke the silence.

 

"Why were you sleeping in the living room last night?" He asked, although he already knew why.

 

"I was watching a movie & then fell asleep." Was her carelessly reply.

 

"Well, don’t you remember that you have a bed in your room?"

 

"Well, couldn't you have woken me up?" She asked, & Yunho smile.

 

"No."

 

"Good then. So, don't ask me anymore why I was sleeping in the living room."

 

He laugh the cold laugh he always does when he’s around her.

 

"Don't talk to me in that way Yuri, or you might not like what I have in mind for you."

 

"Like I care." Yuri said, & suddenly regretted it. Yunho suddenly pull her towards him & kiss her hard on the lips but passionately. She struggle against him & finally, he let her go but with a slap across the face.

 

"Slap me like that again, Yuri, & you will regretted it." Yunho said, & walk out of the house.


Yuri ran up to her room & cried. She regretted it so much. Marrying this man is a horrid thing. The dark life that she lives in right now will never end for her. It will go on forever.