Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 16

 

“What are you doing home so early?” Yuri asked, instead of apologizing.

 

Yunho had expected that from Yuri. His wife never changed after what had happened. She was still the same. Yunho was at work all week, letting the world outside of him spin by & not pay one bit of attention to it.

 

It was difficult for him to be at work wondering if he had hurtled Yuri that much but after seeing her like that, he can say she was alright & strong as ever. Yunho has been ignoring Jessica over his work. He can tell that Jessica is getting impatient with him but the more she gets impatient, the more he will be happier.

 

When Yunho got home, he had expected Yuri to be in bed, resting, but instead, Yunho found an excited Yuri playing out in the snow. He had been watching her for three whole minutes without her noticing him. He guess Yuri was just too attach to the snow & the fun that she haven’t had since her sickness. Yunho has never seen Yuri glow so much. It was a beautiful sight from where he had been standing while watching her. He wanted to have as much fun as Yuri was having & was about to join but decided against it. If he disturbed her, he wouldn’t have a chance to see the smile on her face again. The smile that he rarely sees.

 

Yuri was still watching Yunho, waiting for an answer. He looked at his michael kors chronograph granger stainless steel bracelet watch before answering Yuri, “It’s after five. The time I get off work. Do you have a problem?”

 

She frown at him & pretended not to hear him, then said, “Oh, me? I don’t mind you coming home at all. Besides, this is your house.” She pause, then continue, “& mine.”

 

No, she wasn’t going to let Yunho think that she had no right in his house. Not only his house but hers, too. Everything in that is in there now belongs to her & not only Yunho.


“Of course. Why would I forget that this is your house, too.” Yunho question Yuri, smirking.

 

“Because you are never home & as you & I know, we don’t get along.”


“Then why don’t we start getting along right now?” He asked, moving closer to Yuri.

 

Yuri took a stepped back in panic, “You know very well what I’m talking about Yunho Oppa.”

 

“No, I don’t. Why don’t you show me? As you know, I’m a very curious person.”


“& as you know, I’m a very serious person.”


“Yes, I can see it in you.”


“Good.”

 

Yunho decided to change the subject, “Dinner is in two hours. Why don’t I say we go out to dinner?”

 

“No, thank you. I prefer to wait.” Yuri walked away, surprised at what Yunho said, but with quick step, Yunho caught her around the wrist & dragged her out of the house & into his car. Yuri made the attempt to escape when Yunho close the door on her but one hard glare from Yunho & she got back inside the car. Yunho got into the driver side & started the car but before he drove off, he looked at Yuri & said, “Why so harsh on me, Yuri? I guess you rather go to dinner with Siwon then me.”

 

Yuri glared at Yunho with a murderous face. Did he so much have to bring up the tragedy that happened weeks ago? That’s what she hated about Yunho. He brings up stuff from the past to hurt her again & again, & he have done that to her more than twice. No matter what they argue about, he always bring up the past & that’s what makes him win over her.

 

The ride to the restaurant was quiet. As soon as Yunho parked his car, Yuri got out. She was about to walk into one of the restaurant on the street when Yunho suddenly grabbed her by the waist.

 

"Two mistake again, Yuri. You do not walk into a restaurant without your husband & the second one is this is the wrong restaurant. You don’t want to embarrass yourself, do you? It’s actually the next one. Come on. We don’t want to be late, do we?” He said, while holding Yuri by the waist, leading her to the right restaurant, “What do you mean we don’t want to be late & please, hands off the coat.”


“I have arrange everything.” Said Yunho, ignoring Yuri.


“Oh, & you thought that I would come here with you?” Yuri asked, as she push Yunho’s hands off of her waist.

 

“No. That’s why I drag you out. Remember?”


“Yes, & how in the world am I supposed to go in there wearing this?” Yuri pointed out.

 

“Didn’t I warn you first that we were going to dinner?”

 

‘Oh, hell! It was partly my fault.’ Yuri thought.

 

She didn’t have time to answer back because Yunho was now talking to the waiter to bring them to their seat. Yuri glance around. It was even more enchanting than the one Siwon brought her to.

 

“So, what do you want to eat?” Said Yunho, glancing at the menu, up & down.


“Order for me. I don’t want to read the long list of food.”

 

Yunho shrug his shoulder & ordered the food.


“Mom called.” Said Yunho.

 

“She did?”


“Yes.” Mrs. Jung has called a minute before Yuri came running into the house & he definitely heard what his mother had to say to him.


“For what reason? Is there something wrong?”


“No, but she was worried that there might be something wrong with you.”


“Oh? So, what did you tell mom?”


“That you were happily playing out in the snow.”


“You saw me?”


“Of course. Who would not? I mean, you were.” He was making fun of her again.


“How long did you stand wherever you were, watching me?!”


“Shhh. Be quiet Yuri. We are in a restaurant.”

 

“I know very well where we are. You could have very well made your appearance.”


“I was having fun watching you.”


“Shut up!” She hissed. Yuri wasn’t about to let Yunho humiliate her.

 

Yunho smiled at his victory.

 

When the food came, they ate in silence, expect when they both were fighting over something.

 

Yunho didn’t take Yuri out to dinner just because he wanted, too. It was because he wanted to make up for what he did. There was a lot of stuff he did that hurtled her & he can’t count all of it. The most important one that he wanted to make up was the time that Yuri told him he have never taken her out to dinner before. It was the day that Siwon took her out to dinner & later, they had had an argument about it. He can recall every single word that she had said & he was making it up for the first birthday & Christmas that they didn’t have together in their marriage.

 

He looked at Yuri who was eating elegantly but cute. Yunho looked at her clothes. He wanted to laugh at her when she complained about how she was dress while they were about to enter the enchanted restaurant but he didn’t dare. He knew very well how Yuri is like. Her temper was as hot as his was when she gets mad.

 

After wiping , Yuri look up to see Yunho looking at her.


“What?”


“Want to dance?”

 

She looked at the dance floor & saw some people dancing.


“No.” She said, & added, “& you better not drag me off.”

 

Yunho smirked; he had expected that from her.

 

After eating their dessert, they left. Once they got home, Yuri walk up the stairs but was stop by none other then Yunho.


“I just wanted to let you know that on saturday, we will be going to a nightclub.” Said Yunho.

 

Yuri was lost. Why would he want her to go to a nightclub? It will be the last thing Yunho would want her to go to.

 

“A nightclub?”


“Yes, it’s a business type of stuff but don’t worry. Sunny will be there & you two can go shopping for your dress. If you want to know what it is just asked Sunny. She had been to one before.” He said, & walked away to the library.

 

Yuri, who was still very confuses, walk up to her room.

 

The next morning, when Yuri got up, she quickly went downstairs to find that Yunho had already gone off to work so Yuri called Sunny & later, went to her house.


“Hey, Yuri! Come on in!” Exclaimed Sunny, as she led Yuri to the sofa, “So, what did you want to talk about?!”

 

“Well, Yunho Oppa said something about this nightclub stuff & he didn’t tell me the overall purposes of it. He said you will know what it is.”


“Well, this nightclub is organized to gather business people from all around the world & I will tell you now, it’s the biggest nightclub but it is only allow for rich business people! It’s not a boring old party like the ones we used to go to! This nightclub only happened once a year & I’m all excited about it!” Sunny exclaimed.

 

“I don’t think I want to go.” Said Yuri.

 

“What? You have to go.” It wasn’t a decision but a demand from Sunny.

 

“Sunny. If I go, it will bring back my past back. You know how I was before I got marry. I was wild &...& crazy.”


“So?” Sunny still didn’t get Yuri’s point.


“So, if I go, I will not be able to control myself.”


“Oh. Come on, Yuri. It’s the time of your life again. You haven’t had fun since you got married to Yunho Oppa & I demand you to have fun again.” Said Sunny in a low voice.

 

Yuri laughed, “You are right Sunny. Maybe I should go.”


“That’s the spirit.” Said Sunny, & pull Yuri up from the sofa as they headed towards the mall.


“So, are you going to the nightclub?” Asked Jessica, as she walked into Yunho’s office.


“Yes. I always do.” Reply Yunho.

 

“I guess you are taking Yuri with you this year.” Jessica said, with jealously, hoping Yunho didn’t catch it but he did.

 

“You guess right Jessica.”


“Last year & the year before that, you always took me.”


“But I didn’t have to Jessica. I could have chosen any woman out there that wanted me & you are not the only one.”


“Confess it Oppa. I was the best woman of them all.”


“Sorry Sica but you are not.” He said, then change the subject, “Here are some paper work. I expect it to be done before the day is over. You are dismiss.”

 

Jessica took the paper from Yunho’s hands & walked out like a model.

 

After Jessica was gone, Yunho sigh in relief. He leaned back into his chair to think. The nightclub was coming up. Only eight more days left. He didn’t want to take Yuri with him but the sponsor of the nightclub asked him, too.


The reason he didn’t want Yuri to go was because of Siwon. Yes, Siwon was going. He always does. Siwon & him was the biggest flirt with girls every year there was a nightclub. They are rivals & at the nightclub, they were bigger rivals. They both have a new girl in their arms every few minutes. Yunho knows that if he goes, girls will be hanging around him with or without Yuri there & Siwon, he was ready for it.

 

A/N: i'm sorry for not updating for these past three days. i have been so tired that i fell asleep right away when i got home & thanks for being patience :)