Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 12

 

Keunsuk’s house was decorated beautifully. Keunsuk was fanatic when Sunny & him were shopping for the wedding decoration. All she wanted in her wedding was white. She never asked if Keunsuk liked what she picked out. If Keunsuk pick out something blue, she will say it has to be white.

 

“Oh god, you wouldn’t want to shop with her for the wedding decoration. All she want is white. After a few hours of shopping with Sunny, I almost die of white.” Said Keunsuk, on the podium. Everyone laughed, making Sunny punched him in the shoulder, “See, she’s getting violent here. People, if I die the next day you will know it’s my wife.” Everyone laughed again, making Sunny pouted. Keunsuk, seeing that Sunny was pouting, put his arms around her & gave her a kiss on the lips.

 

“Yeah! You go, Keunsuk!” Cheer the crowd.

 

“Thank you everyone for being here tonight. Have fun. Come on Sun, I’m starving. You don’t want people saying that you are not a good wife, do you? If you don’t, you should be feeding me right now.” Keunsuk tease, & everyone laugh again.

 

Yunho & Yuri were sitting in front of the podium, listening to Keunsuk & Sunny. They were laughing but after Keunsuk & Sunny got off the podium, they became quiet again.

 

Yunho got up & said to Yuri, “I’m going to go get another drink so stay here.” He walked away while Yuri just sip on her punch, ignoring him. After a while, Keunsuk & Sunny came over & sat down next to Yuri, eating.

 

“Hey Yul, where is Yunho Oppa?” Sunny asked.


“I don’t know & I don’t care.”


“Yuri, it’s my wedding day & I want you to be happy okay?”


“Sorry, Sun. I wasn’t thinking.”


“It’s alright. Want some food? It’s tasty.” Said Sunny.

 

“No, I’m not hungry. Thanks anyway. Where are you two going for your honeymoon?” Yuri asked.

 

“California. Keunsuk said he wants to get a tanned skin color.” Laugh Sunny, making Yuri laughed along, “Yeah. Keunsuk here wants to get a tanned. He also want to see the beautiful woman at the beach wearing bikinis.” Said Keunsuk, laughing at his own joke.


“Oh, shut up, Mr. Jang!” Laugh Sunny.

 

Yuri laughed along with them & started to enjoy the party. She is so happy for her friend. Yuri knows that Sunny is going to live a happy life with her husband, Keunsuk. They are such a cute & funny couple to be with. If you are sad, they will brightened up your day again, with their magic spell.

 

They stop laughing as someone asked, “Hey, why is all this fun going on without me?”

 

They turn & saw a handsome young man dressed in a nice black traveler tailored fit two button suit. He was tall & strong built. Beside him was a beautiful young woman wearing a empire halter floor-length chiffon evening dress with ruffle. She was holding his arm & smiling down at them. They looked cute together & sure looked familiar.

 

“Hey. Glad you two can come but late as ever.” Said Keunsuk, & got up to hug both of them. Sunny also did the same but Yuri just sat there, not knowing what to do.


“Hey Yuri, long time no see.” Said the young man.


“Do I know you?” Yuri asked, dumfounded.

 

“Of course, you know us Yuri. We also know you, too. You don’t remember us, do you?” Said the young woman this time.

 

“No, I don’t.” Said Yuri, still confuses.

 

“Here, I will give you a hint. Changmin & Tiffany.” Said the young man.

 

“Changmin? Is that what you call hinting?” Laugh the woman next to him.

 

“Yes, I do.” Said the man.


“Yuri, do you remember now?” Asked Sunny.


“Changmin Oppa & Tiffany? Oh, now I remember. We were friends in school.” Said Yuri.

 

“Correct. Now, you remember?” Said Changmin.


“Come on, let’s have a seat & then talk.” Said Keunsuk, & sat back down while everyone did the same.

 

“I invited them both to the wedding when I saw them at the mall while Keunsuk Oppa & I was shopping. We just happened to bump into each other. Keunsuk Oppa got to know them both & we talked for a while then invited them to the wedding.” Said Sunny.

 

“& I was surprised when Changmin Oppa & Tiffany told me that they were married.” Sunny continued.

 

“You two are married?” Asked Yuri.

 

“Yes, we are.” Said Changmin.


“Congratulations. Why wasn’t I invited to the wedding?” Asked Yuri.

 

“& why wasn’t we invited to your wedding, too?” Asked Changmin.

 

Hearing that, Yuri lowered her head as she felt tears coming into her eyes.

 

Changmin & Tiffany seeing that she drop her head, turned to looked at that Keunsuk & Sunny who’s face want blank.


“Yuri, what’s wrong? Are you alright?” Asked Changmin.


“Yuri, look at me.” Said Tiffany, trying to find out what was wrong.

 

Keunsuk look at Sunny & she nodded.


“Yuri, I think you should tell them.” Said Keunsuk.

 

Sunny was about to stand up to comfort Yuri but she raised her head & smile.


“I’m alright. Nothing’s wrong.” Said Yuri.


“I know something is wrong Yuri. Now, tell me & Changmin Oppa.” Said Tiffany.

 

Yuri hesitated before speaking, “You know how my father is, don’t you?” Changmin & Tiffany nodded, “Well, my dad own someone a lot of money & that someone is Mr. Jung but instead of paying him back with money, he paid him back with me. He considered me money for the Jung’s so they both agreed to arrange a marriage for Mr. Jung’s son, Jung Yunho, & me. My life isn’t what you called happy. My life is what you called hunted by the devil’s son. I have live under the roof of darkest before & again, it continues. I believe that this will never stopped until my life is over but if it continues then I shall have to suffer more.” Yuri look up & saw her friends with teary eyes, “I have told enough of my life so why don’t you tell me about yours?” Asked Yuri to Changmin & Tiffany.

 

Instead of telling Yuri about their lives, Changmin asked, “Where’s your husband at?”


“He’s getting a drink.” Said Yuri.


“I’m so sorry Yuri, but if you need help from Changmin Oppa & me, we will always be there for you. Just call us.” Said Tiffany.


“Thanks guys. Now, let’s not get too teary over my little problem & start telling me about you two.” Said Yuri, wanting to drop the subject.


“Well, after high school was over, we all went our own way. I went to America & Tiffany went to Europe. I was studying to get my doctor’s degree while Tiffany was trying to get hers also. Then one day, there was a party for the most famous doctor’s retirement. All the doctors over the world went to this party. It was after we received our degrees that the party happened. Well, Tiffany & I just happened to bump into each other at the party. We dated for three years & then as you all know now, we got married.” Said Changmin.

 

“That’s right. We came over here just to visit our parents & then we are going back to America.” Said Tiffany, “Then I hope we could spent some time together before you two go.” Decided Sunny.


“Yes, that sounds great.” Said Yuri.

 

They were talking happily while on the other hand, Yunho was getting a drink. The bartender gave him his drink & was about to turn back to his table but was stop by a hand on his back. Yunho turned around & saw Jessica beautifully dressed in a royal blue a-line/princess sweetheart floor-length chiffon evening dress with ruffle & with a lot of makeup on.


“Hey, sweetie. How is the party going?” She asked.


“Great.” Said Yunho boringly.


“It doesn’t sound too great for you.”

 

Jessica had her hands around Yunho but he removed it.

 

“What are you doing here?”


“I was invited, you know.”


“Yes, I can see.”


“Care to give me a drink?”


“Sure.” Yunho replied, & turned back to get a drink for Jessica.


“Thank you.” She said, when Yunho handed her the drink.

 

“How come I didn’t see you during the wedding ceremony?” He asked.


“I figure the wedding was going to be boring so I just came for the reception.”


“Oh.” Was his reply.


“Want to dance?” Jessica asked.


“No.”


“Then let’s go over to your little wife & her boyfriend.” Smirk Jessica, looking over at Yuri where she was hugging some handsome man.

 

Yunho turned to looked at Yuri & saw that she was hugging someone. His face started to turned red from anger as he put his glass down on one of the table harshly. Jealousy was burning inside of him when his wife & him had made a deal. Yunho walked over to Yuri coldly & stood before them. He would have punch the guy if he wanted to but he didn’t want to make a big commotion on his best friends wedding day.


“What do you think you are doing?” He asked stiffly.

 

Yuri stopped hugging Changmin & turned to look at Yunho. She wondered why his face was turning red. Keunsuk, Sunny, Changmin & Tiffany had also turned to look at Yunho.


“I was…”


“Don’t you remember what was in our deal?” He asked, “& who were you just hugging?”


“I was just…”


“Hello, Yuri. Nice to see you here, too. I see you have a handsome guy with you.” Said a voice from behind Yunho. They all turn to look at the person to see that it was Jessica.


“Hello, Jessica. I see you had made it.” Said Keunsuk.


“Of course, I wouldn’t want to miss a friend’s wedding, do I?” She said, & put her hands around Yunho’s arm.


“Jessica, please don’t bother us.” Said Yunho, but didn’t release her hands from his arm, “Hi, I’m Yuri’s husband, Jung Yunho, & you are?” Yunho asked Changmin.


“Yuri, your husband?” Changmin asked Yuri, instead of answering Yunho’s question.


“Yes.” Yuri hesitated, “Yunho Oppa, this is my friend Shim Changmin &...”


“Changmin’s the name, huh?”


“I see someone’s getting jealous here.” Tease Keunsuk. Yunho turned to glare at Keunsuk & ran his long fingers over his mouth, zipping it.


“So, I see you are Yuri’s husband. Now, let me introduce you to my wife, too.” Changmin said, & turned towards his wife, “Tiffany, meet Jung Yunho, Yuri’s husband. Yunho-Sshi, meet my wife, Tiffany.”

 

Yunho’s eyes were wide opened.


“Oh, pleasure to meet you, Tiffany-Sshi.” Yunho said, hiding his embarrassment. He hoped that nobody knew that he thought Changmin was flirting with Yuri but as he look towards Keunsuk & Sunny, he knew then that they knew.


“Pleasures all mine Yunho-Sshi.” Said Tiffany.

 

“Well, Tiffany & I have to get going so we will be leaving now. We hope to see you more Yunho-Sshi & all of you. Maybe we can go to dinner sometimes.” Said Changmin.

 

“Yes, dinner will be great.” Said Yunho.


“Good then. We will be going now. Bye.”


“Goodbye.” They all reply back.


“Your friends are very nice Yuri.” Said Jessica. She have totally forgotten that Jessica hadn’t left but was at Yunho’s side. Why can’t she just go away & leave them be? At the corner of Yuri’s eyes, she saw Yunho shaking Jessica’s hand away.


“Thank you Jessica.” Yuri said politely, “Why don’t you join us for dinner? It will be great.”

 

Sunny looked at Yuri & shook her head to herself. Why did Yuri invite Jessica to have dinner with them? Does she not hate Jessica for interfering with Yunho & her life? No woman would ask her husband’s lover to have dinner but Yuri did. Sunny, herself, hated Jessica. She knows why. Because from time to time, Sunny would see Jessica flirting with Keunsuk. She was jealous, of course. She can tell that Jessica hated her too, but Sunny invited Jessica to her wedding just to be nice. The truth is that she didn’t even want to invite Jessica at all but the real person that Sunny knows who Jessica really wanted is Yunho.

 

Sunny turned to looked at Yunho & saw no expression on his face at all.

 

Yunho was shock that Yuri invited Jessica to have dinner with them. Is she sick or what? Maybe Changmin put a spell on her. Whatever it was, Yunho is really confuses. Once they get home, Yunho was going to ask her everything. Right now, he is just blankly confused.

 

The reception was over so Yunho & Yuri headed home. Yunho thought that Yuri was going to go upstairs & have to chase after her to ask her questions but instead, she turn back to look at him. Her face was turning red & she definitely wasn’t smiling.


“I can’t believe you embarrassed me in front of my friends!” Shouted Yuri.


“Sorry Yuri. I…”


“Words from you can’t & will never take back what you did at the reception. I know about the deal but you could have asked me politely who he is.”

 

Yunho was surely embarrasses for the first time in his life but why to Yuri? He was really sorry but now, he knows that no matter what, she will never listen to him, never want to hear him say that he was sorry to what happened at the reception. He shouldn’t have been jealous when seeing that Yuri was hugging some other guy but he was mad at Jessica for telling him that Yuri was hugging some guy. He shouldn’t have listen to Jessica & not look at Yuri so quick to see that she was hugging someone else.

 

Yuri was turn around & was about to run upstairs but was stopped by Yunho’s voice. It sounded so sad & sorry that tears almost came out of her beautiful eyes. She decided to stop & listen to what he has to say to her but if he was just going to say sorry again, she still would never forgive him.


“I know that you will never forgive me but incase you do, I just want to say that I’m sorry again. Don’t go yet.” He said, stopping Yuri again, “I wanted to know why you invited Jessica to dinner?”

 

Yuri wasn’t surprised to hear him ask her that question. She knew he will ask her when he can.


“I...I was just being nice.” She said.


“Why were you being nice?”


“Let me ask you a question. Will you ask her to dinner if I didn’t?”

 

Yunho was caught surprised at the question. He would never guess why she would asked him that & he will never be able answer the question. Will Yunho invite Jessica to dinner? He doesn’t know. He hasn’t thought of it yet.

 

Yuri, seeing that Yunho wasn’t able to answer her question, walk up to her room. She didn’t care if he answer her question. The truth is, Yuri knows that Yunho will never ask Jessica to dinner. What are players for? What are they? They are people that use others & forget about the people that they have dated. That is Yunho. She had dated those kinds of guys before. That’s why Yuri had asked Jessica to joined them even though Jessica had ruined her dinner.


After Yuri left, Yunho stood there & walk slowly up to his room. He took a hot bath to wash away all that have happened today for an hour & then went to sleep, hoping that he won’t remember what had happened today. Before he fell asleep, he kept asking himself why Yuri asked him if he would have asked Jessica to dinner.