Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 4

 

Two suitcases was by her side, Yuri carefully crept down the stairs, wearing all black. As she reach the bottom stepped, she went across the living room to get to the front door. She was halfway in the livingroom when the lights came on.

 

She turn around to look who the lights to find her father standing there. She gasps. Now she's in trouble.

 

Her father was in a navy waffle kimono robe. His face was dark red & his hands were folded.

 

He look at her & walk towards Yuri. Their eyes lock together for the first time in her life. She thought she saw love in his eyes but then she wasn't sure. Their eyes became unlock by again, his father's slap. She could swear he hit her every time when they see each other.

 

"I knew you would have run away as fast as I told you the news but now you are not. I told you over & over again, that you will never get away from me & you never believe me, did you?" Said Mr. Kwon, almost yelling. Yuri didn't answer. If she did, she will never be able to stop about how useless he was. How she hated her life. She will never be free from this devilish place! Life is just so cruel to some people. Why can't it be just the same for everyone, happiness?

 

Her tears were threatening to come down & so it did. She couldn't stop it. She couldn't wipe it away. No matter how much she shed tears it would keep coming down. She burst out crying. Now she knows that she wouldn't get away from this place. She will just have to marry that Jung Yunho. If that life even goes worst, she swear she will kill herself. To heaven or to hell she will go as long as she gets away from this horrid place. Mr. Kwon looked at his only daughter. He couldn't stop his evil heart from hurting her. He have been in love with Aecha, his wife, now dead. They have been engage. They hated each other & never talk to one another. Until one day, god brought them together as one. He saw his love for her & she saw her love for him but they never did admit their love for each other. When Yuri was born into this world, it was a miracle. Mr. Kwon taught her everything he knew then & Mrs. Kwon would watch & laugh just like a fairy tale book. Yuri looks exactly like Aecha in every way. As he look at Yuri, Mr. Kwon remember exactly the day he first hurtled Aecha. One night, he started gambling like his father & started bringing home which every time causes Aecha to cry & also little Yul. He try to control his gambling but couldn't.

 

When Aecha die, he regretted so much. He continue his doing of gambling & bringing home to take his mind off of her but it never worked. Never did he told this to Yuri & he didn’t even know why he is doing this to Yuri. Never did an answer came to his mind but it will one day.

 

"The wedding will be postpone. It will be next week. You..." Mr. Kwon started but was interrupt by Yuri, "What?! That's not fair!" Shout Yuri.

 

"No, it's not but you push me a little bit too far just now. You shouldn't have try to run away but you did. I will inform Mr. Jung & his son to get ready. You better get ready yourself, too. I will see you up to your bedroom right now."

 

"Why are you doing this?! Is this how you treated mom when she was still here?! I hate you! Do you hear me?! I will repeat it again! I hate you! You are the worst father ever alive & no need to walk me up to my room! I have my own two foot & I’m not a baby anymore!" Shouted Yuri. Mr. Kwon was quiet. He only look at Yuri. He couldn't & wouldn't answer her questions. It was just too hard for him. He hated hearing Yuri saying that she hated him. Aecha have also said that to him too, when they have an argument.

 

Yuri look at her father. As she saw that he couldn't answer her, she turn away harshly & went up to her bedroom to let out her pain.

 

When Yuri was gone, a tear escape from the eye of an evil human hearts but then, he let it go & plan to tell Mr. Jung tomorrow about the new plan.

 

He turn off the lights & walk up to his room. On his way, he stopped at Yuri’s door & place a hand on her door, saying a lovely prayer he used to say to her when she was little.

 

Yunho was driving to his own house since his dad had called him that he didn’t need to go over since he forgot that he & his wife planned to go to a party.

 

Yunho park his car in front of the house. It was a little smaller than his parents. The house overlook a beautiful mountain. The landscape was just as he wanted. It was just beautiful & peaceful.

 

He walk into the house & into the bedroom. All he wanted right now is a nice peaceful sleep, away from the world outside. He then thought of the girl he was to marry in the coming future. He knew nothing of her, not even her name. When his father had told him, he had just talked back & then walked away.

 

Before long, he fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of the sunshine in the future.