Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 38

 

Siwon curse as he watched Yunho & Jessica enter the Lotte hotel Seoul. Yunho had lied to him & he swear he will get him back & Jessica Jung. She had told Yunho everything & he swears he won’t let her get away that easy. She can ruin him easily. Just one snap & he’s gone. He can’t let that happen. He had everything that he wanted & she’s not going to take that away from him nor Yunho. Yunho had taken what he wanted. Yuri. She was the problem to everything here now. He had never wanted a woman like he had Yuri. She was different from every woman that he had known but he was too late. Yunho got to her before he did. She was his wife & secretary.

 

Siwon smirked. It was such a pleasant that he had found out that Yuri was working for her own husband. He couldn’t stop smiling when he saw her at Yunho’s company. Good thing she was there to entertain him. He would have been bored to death with any other women trying to flirt with him. Yuri has her own charm. That’s what he loved about her. He had fallen in love with her that first day when he first met her at that boring ball. She had caught his attention more than any other woman had. When he had found out that she was his rival’s wife, he got jealous. Yunho had always got the better of the woman & him, he always get the afterwards woman.

 

Siwon came back to reality when Yunho came back out alone. He guess Yunho had his fun already with that . Why didn’t Jessica try to keep him for the night? The problem could become more fun. He could easily call Yuri & then Yunho & her life would be ruin there & then, but he got some better plan. Maybe he will have some fun with Yunho’s wife first before he makes his move.

 

He laughed. This was going so good but not with Jessica trying to ruin him. He got to get rid of her somehow before she ruins him. His life would become miserable & maybe penniless.

 

After Siwon saw that Yunho had gotten into his car, he drove off. His first stop was to go to his lawyer & then somewhere he doesn’t know where.

 

“Where is Jessica now, Yunho Oppa?” Yuri asked him, as he walked into her house.

 

“At the Lotte hotel Seoul.” He rubbed his temple & yawn.


“You are tired.” Yuri got up from her seat & walked towards Yunho.

 

“I am.” He looked at her, “Can I stay here for the night?”

 

She studied him for a while & tilted her head, “Yes, you can.” She touched his cheek, “I will cook dinner. You can rest while I’m at it.”


“No. I will help you. Where’s the chef?”


“I gave all of them a day off.” She smiled, “Because I knew you were tired & would want to stay over.”

 

Yunho chuckled, “You are too smart, Yuri.”


“I know.” She walked past him & patted his chest. Yunho chuckled again, & followed her.

 

After their dinner, both of them settled down on the loveseat together. Yuri was cuddled up on his lap while Yunho was reading the book ‘Pride & Prejudice’. She loved that book while Yunho had never heard of it before. She had about his stupidity in reading! He tried to stop her & tickle her at the same time, “Op...Oppa, stop.” Yuri laughed with tears in her eyes.


“Say you are sorry first.” He said, & continued to tickled her.


“No.”


“Say it.”


“Okay. I’m sorry.” Yuri managed to say.

 

He stopped tickling her & leaned back onto the seat. He closed his eyes. Yuri looked up & pinched his high pointed nose.


“What’s wrong?” She asked.

 

He opened one eye & looked at her, “You made me tired.” He closed it again.


“I’m sorry.” Yuri said, & patted his chest silently. She leaned on his shoulder, still playing with his chest. After a few seconds later, Yunho grabbed her hands that was still on his chest.

 

“I love it when you do that.” He whispered, rubbing her hand.

 

“& I love it when you do that.” She spoke in an undertone, “I’m tired, Oppa.”


“Do you want to go to sleep?”

 

She nodded her head with a yawn.


“Wait. I got a surprises for you.” Yunho said, & lean over the seat.

 

Yuri opened her eyes, “What is it?”

 

He took the box out & showed it to her. It was a blue medium box. Around the sides, it was tied with white laces. He handed it to her with a wide grin. She took it with awe & just looked at it.


“Open it.” He said happily.

 

Yuri slowly touched the gift he had given her. She slowly pulled the laces. Carefully, she opened it & what appear in front of her surprised her the most.


“Oh, Oppa.” She cried, “You shouldn’t have.”

 

He wiped away her tears, “You deserve it & the baby deserves it. I stole it from you. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you. I wanted to surprises you.”

 

She touched his cheek, “Oh. You surprised me very much. I love it. Thank you.”


“Your welcome.” He said, watching her touch the quilt patched with all the different kinds of fabrics.

 

“It must had took you some time.” She kissed the quilt.


“For you & the baby, it didn’t at all. I was happy to complete it for you.”


“This is the best gift ever. I don’t know how to thank you, Oppa.” She cried. Most people would have thought that she was crazy crying over a fifthly quilt but it was very special to her. She loved it. She loved what he did. It looked newly made & store bought & she had never known that her husband could stitch this beautiful, “You had already thank me for giving us this baby inside of you.” He said sweetly. He touched her growing stomach. Slowly, he smoothed it.

 

“Oh. I wish we could use it now but we have to wait until the baby is born.”

 

“Sweetheart. Who says that we have to wait & use it until the baby is born? He’s inside of your womb now & needs more warmth. He wouldn’t mind. He would want you to use it.”


“Really?”


“Yes. Come on, I will help you.” He grabbed half of the quilt from her & spread it over both of them. She cuddled closer to him & lay her head on his chest. His arms circled around her. He kissed her forehead.

 

Yuri lay there, on his chest. What just happened, she couldn’t go to sleep. It was too sweet to forget. He surprises her all the time with his sweet, creative head. No one could beat her man. He was too good to compete in a completion.

 

Without looking up, she whispered, “I love you, Oppa.” There was no responses from him. She closed her eyes tightly. She shouldn’t have said that. She had learned already. If he didn’t answer, he didn’t love her. How stupid could she be?!

 

She looked up at him. Surprised, he was already asleep. Yuri took in a deep breath & let it out. Maybe he could love her.

 

“Jung Sues Choi.” Yunho read the headline on the newspaper.

 

So, the war had started between the two. That wasn’t a surprises. Who knows which one would win? He put the papers down & started on his work again. In the past weeks that Yuri had been working for him, the company has increased its money. She was right about her slow typing but her work was remarkable. She took over most of his speech & was a great speaker. No secretary had ever past that far, not even Yoona, one of his best secretaries. Yoona had finally gotten married & was living happily in the States now.

 

He had been thinking that he might just put Yuri on her rest. She was just four & a half-pregnant but he was concern about her health. It wasn’t that she was unhealthy but she had been receiving kicks from the baby. She didn’t exactly say that but he could feel them whenever he touch her belly. Maybe he was too exhilarated about the baby & was going crazy.

 

He missed her already. She had had a doctor appointment minutes ago. He wanted to go but at the time, he had had an important meeting. He could had easily skipped it & rescheduled it but Yuri had declined him, too. It was the first appointment he had missed with her & she had no idea how much he hated to leave her all alone.


“Oppa?”

 

He looked up & saw Yuri entering the room. He stood up & went to her. Cupping her cheeks, he asked her, “What did the doctor say? Is the baby okay?”

 

She giggled at his childish look, “The doctor said that.” She stopped & thought. Nah, she will just surprises him when the twins come. She was going to be a mother of twins. Twins, she loves the sound of it, “He said that I’m doing well & the baby is doing great.”


“Did he tell you the of the baby?” Yunho asked.

 

“No. Remember that it’s going to be a surprises for both of us but don’t give your hopes up yet, on getting a boy. It might just be one.”

 

Siwon smirked as he saw the shock face on Jessica’s face. She had lost & he had finally won. The victory was his. She can’t make him take responsibility on the baby anymore. He was a free man again. He isn’t letting her go that easy. She has embarrassed him in front of the media & all over Korea. He won’t let her go that easy. If she thought that he would, she better think again.

 

Siwon walked over to Jessica. He bend his knees & dropped down next to her. Getting out a cloth, he handed it to her. Jessica looked at it dirtily. He shrugged & put it back into his pocket. He looked at her as she wiped her tears away. Her eyes were all puffy & red from all her crying.


“If you are worry that I might make you get that abortion again, don’t worry. I won’t.” Siwon said gently. He wasn’t trying to be nice; he was trying to mock her.

 

She laughed through her tears, “You must be crazy, Siwon Oppa. Even if you force me to get that abortion again, I won’t even take it.”

 

His face hardened. He grabbed her by the arm but when she yelp with a cry, he released her. The court looked at him. He glared at them & turned back to Jessica.


“If you think that I will let you off that easy, think again. You embarrassed me Jessica, & I’m not going to let you get away with that.” He whispered harshly into her ear, “But we can make a deal Jessica, & if you complete the mission, I will let you go. Then I will promise never to mess with you again.”

 

Jessica shot her head up to look at his handsome but hardened face, “What deal?”

 

He looked around, “Let’s not deal it here, shall we?”

 

Taking her harshly by the arm, Siwon half-dragged her out of the court. He smiled devilishly as the people around him walked by. He pushed her into his white audi & drove off to her hotel. She panicked.

 

“How...How did you know that I stayed here?” She asked, trying not to freak out more than she already is.

 

“I followed you everywhere, Jessica.” He said, & got out of the car. Jessica followed him. He took the stairs instead of the elevator. She glared at him & entered the elevator. To her surprises, he didn’t follow her. When she got to her floor, he was already waiting there for her. His large frame covered hers.

 

“Open the door.” It wasn’t a choice from him but a command.

 

She fidgeted with the keys but finally got the door opened. He pushed his way in while she followed him. He didn’t sit down on the bed but lean against the post.

 

“What do you want Oppa?!” She spat out.

 

He let out a growl that scared her, “We are here to make a deal!”


“& that is?”


“Sleep with Yunho.” He said plainly, enough for her to hear.

 

Jessica backed away. Her face grew red & angry, “What?”

 

“I said, sleep with Jung Yunho!” Siwon barked. He threw himself on the bed with his arms under his head while his thin, long legs were cross.


“I...You must be crazy Oppa!” She cried out.

 

Siwon turned his head sharply to glare at her again. Then he laughed, “Why not, Jessica? You had always wanted too, after he got marry with Yuri. Was he that bad the first time?”

 

She bit her anger down. Fists by her sides, “That was the past. Yunho’s my friend. Why would I betray him & Yuri after what they had helped me through? You are a monster Oppa.”

 

He got off the bed & walked towards her with two long strides, “Don’t make me angry, Jessica. Do you agree with the deal or not? You sleep with Yunho & then I will let you go. That’s too easy for you. You can seduce any man. Why not Yunho?”


“Because he’s a great friend of mine. Not like you, you monster.”

 

Siwon growled again, & threw a vase at the wall, “Damn you!”


“You are trying something vile. What’s your ugly plan, Oppa?” Jessica asked, with her chin up in the air.

 

He walked towards her. She got scared & back up onto the wall. She glared at him through fearful eyes. He grabbed a handful of her hair, “Either you sleep with the man or I will you like I did last time.”

 

Jessica’s heart quickened. She was scare of this man. He her last time & he could again. He was definitely a monster from hell. She shook her head, “Let go of me Oppa.”

 

His grip on her hair tightened, “What’s your decision?! You knew what I did to you last time! I will do it to you again!” He hissed.


“No! I won’t do it! I won’t sleep with him! You can me all you want Oppa! I don’t care! You hurt me last time but this time, you can’t hurt me!” Jessica cried, with dignity.

 

Feeling like his hold on her isn’t strong enough, Siwon let go of her & slapped her across the face. Jessica fell onto the ground but she brought her face up & looked right into his, “Damn you, !”


“Go to hell.” She murmured, seconds later.

 

Siwon shot her a deadly glare. He brought his foot up & was about to kick Jessica when a strong fist met his face. Siwon landed on the ground. He groaned & looked up.

 

“Jung.”

 

Yunho helped Jessica onto the bed. He came right back to Siwon & grab his collar, making him stand up, “What the hell are you doing here, you son of a ?! Don’t you know more then not to hit a woman?” Yunho punch him in the jaw. He didn’t let go of Siwon’s collar but held onto it. He wanted to kill the man for hitting a woman, especially Jessica.


“Never touch Jessica again!” He shouted, with each words before planting another fist into the man’s face. Yunho was about to sent his last blow that would make Siwon fall any second but a hand stopped him. He turned around & found Jessica grabbing onto his black short sleeve mesh polo shirt, crying.


“Stop Oppa. Don’t kill him.” She plead.


“He had hurtled you already, Jessica.” Yunho said, almost growling.


“I don’t care. I don’t want you to suffer the consequences for killing a man. You still have Yuri & the baby at home.” Jessica said sincerely.

 

Yunho looked at Jessica. Yes, she was right. He can’t kill Siwon now when he has Yuri & the baby waiting for him. With a quick look at Siwon’s bleeding face, Yunho threw him onto the ground like an animal. He didn’t want to touch the man anymore.

 

He supported Jessica & walked with her over to the bed. They both sat down with Yunho hugging her, “Let me take you to the doctor.”

 

Jessica shook her head, “No. I’m alright. Really.”

 

“The baby. Is he alright?” Yunho asked, panicking.


“I think he is.” She looked up at Yunho, “Thank you so much for saving me & the baby. I don’t know where we will be without your help Oppa.”


“Don’t talk about it. Here, let me put something on those bruises.” Yunho said, & rose up to go to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

 

Siwon groaned. He leaned against the elevator wall & took in some deep breath. They hadn’t seen him coming out at all. He was as quiet as a mouse. Yunho had almost killed him but there was still a little breath left in him. Now, if he had just get his strength back, he will start his plan. Jessica had refused to sleep with Yunho & now, he will just drug them both. That would be easier for him.


Getting out of the elevator, Siwon saw one of the workers. He looked poor & maybe will accept his money. Siwon paid him & gave him the drug he had had in his pocket for days. The first thing he intended to do is go clean himself up & then he will just go pick up Yuri to see the precious sight that will await them. Maybe he can persuade her somehow to let him take her to the hotel Jessica was staying at.

 

A/N: i'm so sorry for not updating yesterday when i came home, i so drunk that i couldn't write or see clearly that i didn't update :(

i'm truly am sorry for making you guys wait yesterday

- butt3rflyl0v3r