Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 7

 

"What if I don't?" Asked Yunho, walking closer to Yuri.

 

"Then I will kick you in the instead of screaming."

 

"Oh, tough, but most women usually slap me on the but you can kick it if you want to. I'm free." Smirk Yunho.

 

"Ah! You nasty fool! You are the sickest man ever!" Yelled Yuri.

 

"I am, am I not? I bet you were the one who told your father to tell my parents to postponed the wedding to an earlier date. Am I not right, Yuri?" That was the first time he had said her name.

 

Yuri’s face was starting to turned red from remembering that night she tried to run away.

 

"If you don't know what you are talking about, Yunho Oppa, then don't talk."

 

"So, I’m right. You wanted me & you postponed the wedding. What a luck guy I am & you, Yuri, is the luckiest woman." Yunho move closer to Yuri now, making them one feet away from each other. Yuri was against the wall, staring up at Yunho.

 

She seem to sensed a challenge coming from Yunho. Yuri wanted to take the challenge but didn’t dare take the risk & challenging Yunho was a big risk. She could just tell by looking at him but she wasn't scare.

 

"Come another step closer & I will scream." Warn Yuri.

 

"Fine, if that's what you want." Said Yunho, grabbing Yuri by the waist, startling her. He pulled her against him, making their chest touched. Before she could do anything else, he turn themselves around with Yuri now against the opposite wall, from the one that she was just leaning on.

 

"You told me not to step closer to you so I grab you instead & now, you will have to suffer the consequence I have in store for you." Whisper Yunho, smelling her fruity scented mid-back length, dark brown curly hair. He then kiss her on the mouth, hard but passionate.

 

Yuri was too late to close . She try to struggle to get free but couldn’t since she was cage in between his muscular body.

 

Yunho ed his tongue into Yuri’s mouth, massaging his tongue against hers, making him want more. He kissed her deeper than he had kissed any woman before.

 

Yuri could feel the warmness of his body & mouth against hers but she wanted to escape this man so badly. He was mad. Yes, he was right. No man had ever kissed her like him. He was a passionate man but why would he use her like this?

 

Once Yunho let Yuri go, she took the chance to slap him across the face, hard. She was trying hard not to cry in front of Yunho or he will know that deep inside of her, she was but a weak women. Without another word, she ran away.

 

Yunho try to call her back but what would he say?

 

He wasn’t sorry but he just got out of control by her beauty & body.

 

A thought struck him. Why if she got lost in his house? It was big. He quickly ran to the living room to see if she was there.

 

Yuri stop running when she came upon the stairs that goes down to the living room. She quickly wipe away the tears on her cheeks & tried to smile to make her mad & sad face go away.

 

Yuri walk down the stairs & sat down beside her father.

 

"Yuri, dear, back so soon? Where's Yunho?" Questioned Mrs. Jung.

 

"Yunho is talking on the phone with someone so I decided to come back down here."

 

"Nah. I just got done talking on the phone, mom. No worries." Yuri looked towards the stairs & saw Yunho. He just smile at her.

 

"Dad, I...uh, don't really feel good. Can we go home now?"

 

Mr. Kwon look at Yuri & smile the most kindest smile ever that she had ever seen. She was shock. Perhaps, her father thought that this meeting with the Jung have gone well.

 

"Sure, Yuri, we can go home now if you want to." He said to Yuri. Then he said to the Jung’s, "Since it's late & Yuri isn’t feeling good, we will be heading home now."

 

"Yes, of course. Thank you so much for coming. See you on the day of the wedding. It will be wonderful." Said Mr. Jung.

 

"That was wonderful, dear. I knew you would like your future husband. Was I not right?" Asked Mr. Kwon, when they got home.

 

"You are right, dad." Mumble Yuri. She didn't want to ruin her father's good mood now. Besides, she was tired.

 

"Hmmm. Goodnight then." Said Mr. Kwon, & disappear into his room.

 

When Yuri got to her room, she went into the bathroom to take a hot bath, then retire for the night.

 

"Don't you know how to knock?" Asked Yunho, when Keunsuk barge into his office like usual.

 

"No, & what is this you sent me? Is it a Christmas joke?"

 

Yunho look at what Keunsuk was holding. It was the invitation to his wedding.

 

"No." Was all Yunho said.

 

"Then what is it?"

 

"Can't you read? Here, let me read it to you." Said Yunho, grabbing the card from Keunsuk & started reading it out loudly, “Now, do you understand?” Asked Yunho, once he was done.

 

"No. You never told me that you proposes to...Kwon Yuri?"

 

"Yes, Kwon Yuri & do you know her?"

 

"Do I know her? She's Sunny's best friend. I just met her a couples of days ago. She sure is a tough woman." "She is. Almost kick my ." Chuckle Yunho, remembering that night.

 

"Then why are you marrying her?"

 

"Parents."

 

"Oh. Do you in any case like her?"

 

"No."

 

"Oh. Don't worry, I will be there tomorrow to help you if you collapse." Said Keunsuk helpfully.

 

"You are not any help now. Why later?"

 

"Because I got to go to work. See you later." Said Keunsuk, & ran out of Yunho’s office.

 

"Yuri! Thank god you are here! What is this about you are getting married to Jung Yunho?! That's Keunsuk Oppa's best friend & you are going to get marry before me & that means that I’m going to be the bridesmaid!" Exclaimed Sunny, when Yuri got to her house.

 

"I was force to marry him, Sunny." Said Yuri, sitting down on the couch.

 

"Oh, Yuri. I'm so sorry. Your father did this, didn't he?" Yuri nodded her head to answer Sunny’s question, "It's alright Yuri. Yunho Oppa is a nice man, he will take good care of you, I'm sure of it."

 

"I don't care what type of guy he is, Sunny, at least he doesn't bother me." Yuri said carelessly.

 

"Come on, Yuri. It's your future. You don't want to ruin it just because you were force to marry a guy you hardly know."

 

"Sunny, my life is already ruin!" Cried Yuri, as tears came rolling down her cheeks, "It have been ruin since I was born! My life is a downcasts! I don't want to live another day of this life I carry! I should have been in that car with my mom!"

 

"Don't talk like that Yuri. If you were gone, what about me? I would be lonely without so please don't talk like please?"

 

"Okay, but you would come to my wedding, won't you?" Asked Yuri.

 

"Of course I would. I will never miss it for anything."

 

"Thanks Sun. You are the best."

 

"& you are the best. Come on, let’s go make some jelly & have a fight with it like we use to."

 

The wedding was surely a beautiful day with the leaves falling as the Jung's house & yard were cover with people. The place was decorated with white flowers & green lights.

 

Yunho & Keunsuk stood at the door to the yard, greeting people. Yuri was up in the guestroom, fixing her hair & putting on her wedding dress. She look gorgeous. Any girl would have wanted to be her.

 

"Yuri, you look so beautiful." Said Sunny, as Yuri just smile, "I'm so happy for you. If you feel lonely any time, just call me. I'm there for you. I will always be." “Thank you Sunny.”

 

The door open as Mr. Kwon walked in.

 

"Hi, Mr. Kwon. How are you doing?" Asked Sunny, hugging him like a daughter to a father.

 

"I’m doing fine, Sunny, & how about you?"

 

"Me? I'm great. By the way, you must want to talked to Yuri alone so I will just go out & wait downstairs." Said Sunny, & slip out of the room, "Hi, dad." Said Yuri.

 

"Hi, honey. I'm so happy for you. Are you ready? They are waiting outside for us."

 

"I guess." Said Yuri, & reach out for her father's hand. Mr. Kwon led his daughter out of the room & waited before the door until the music began & then Mr. Kwon led Yuri down the aisle to her husband. Everyone stood up, looking at the beautiful bride & her father.

 

Yunho look up & saw Yuri walking towards him, not taking his eyes off of her.

 

Yuri look at Yunho while walking beside her father. Mr. Kwon said a few words to Yunho & then gave him her hands. They both just stood there, looking at each other as the priest began.

 

‘You look too beautiful to be true. Will I ever fall for you?’ Thought Yunho.

 

‘You are really handsome, yet I’m afraid to fall in love with you.’ Thought Yuri.

 

‘Sorry if I hurt you in the future.’

 

‘Please don't make me live the life I did before?’

 

"You may kiss the bride." Said the priest to Yunho. They both woke up from their daydream. They were still staring at each other, then Yunho lowered down to kiss Yuri on the lips passionately. The guest clapped their hands & whistle. Yuri had her eyes close & responded to Yunho’s kiss for a second & then she remember she didn’t want to fall into his trap so she pushed Yunho a bit, telling him to stop. He sense it & lifted his head up, smiling at the guest. Yuri just look down at the ground, not feeling anything.

 

It was weird how both of them got through the ceremony without remembering what they said to each other.

 

Before they knew it, it was already dark & the lights were turn on, making the place looked beautiful.

 

"Don't frown Yuri, or it will give you wrinkles." Said Yunho, looking at her while they were on the dance floor, "Well, if you don't like wrinkles, I will frown even more." Said Yuri, making Yunho chuckle, "What are you laughing at?"

 

"Oh, my dear wife, you are just too funny."

 

"& my dear husband, would you stop laughing, people are looking & don't call me that."

 

"Don't get mad now, Yuri. I still want to have my freedom." Said Yunho.

 

"What do you mean by that?"

 

"I mean that I can date anyone I want, even though we are married."

 

"Ah, I see what you mean. I wouldn't give a care of who you date or see. I just want you to stay away from my life."

 

"Good. Then we have a deal?"

 

"We do."

 

"What about the divorcement?" Ask Yunho quietly.

 

"We will get one as soon as possible." Said Yuri.

 

Yuri's father came up to them & asked Yuri for a dance.

 

When the wedding ended, all the guest left while the parents went upstairs to Yunho’s room to wished them luck & went back out.

 

They were sitting with their back to each other, not talking until Yunho broke the silence between them.

 

"I will go sleep in the next bedroom. You can sleep here in my room. Tomorrow, I will have one of the maids clean a room for you." Was all he said, as he walk out.

 

Yuri just sat on the bed, wanting to cry. Why is he so mean to her? Did she do something wrong? Well, if she did, she didn't know about it.


She didn't know where her clothes were so she just went to sleep in her never forgettable wedding dress & Yunho went to sleep the same as she did because his clothes were in his room & he didn't want to see Yuri.