Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 6

 

Five days have past by & it was now wednesday. Yunho had just found out that the wedding was postponed to saturday which got him really mad. How could anyone be ready in just three days for the biggest event in their lives? Well, to tell you this, it wasn’t the biggest event in Yunho’s life. How could it be when it wasn’t the one who he loves & care for? He just learn that the woman he was to marry was called Kwon Yuri.

 

Yunho was to leave work during his lunch break for the whole day just to go get his tux & see his to-be-bride in her wedding dress. Then take some pictures & later on, go over to his own house where the wedding was to be held instead of the church, to have dinner.

 

Yunho drove over to the bridal shop & park in front of it. He walked in cooly with his sunglass on. He walk into the store & saw his father & some man who must be Mr. Kwon.

 

When his father saw him coming in, he stood up, follow by Mr. Kwon. They greeted each other nicely without any hesitation coming from Yunho.

 

"Yunho, there you are. What took you so long? We have been waiting for you & I’m telling you, Yuri is disappointed in you for being so late. Yuri? Yuri, come on out here & meet your husband." Said Mrs. Jung, who just came out from the girls dressing room. Yunho just greeted his mom nicely.

 

Yuri came out from the dressing room in a white ball-gown sweetheart chapel train taffeta wedding dress with ruffle. She didn't have any veil but had on a gorgeous alloy tiara on top of her head. She looked lovely with her hair down.

 

Yuri, who came into the bridal shop, mad have heard all of what her future mother-in-law had said. She just rolled her eyes & thought, ‘Yeah, right. Like I wanted him here. He ain't my husband yet.’ When she came out, she saw a guy, who must be Yunho, staring at her. It was the first time she had ever seen him even though she heard of him before.

 

‘He is handsome, I will have to admit that.’ Yuri thought, ‘Ha, but what a show off. Trying to act cool like a fool. Hey, that rhymes.’

 

Yunho took off his sunglasses & look at Yuri up & down. Yuri just stood there & frown.

 

“Nice body & pretty but not fit to be my good wife.” Smick Yunho.

 

Everyone gasps, even the costumers & helpers.

 

"Yunho. My god. Take back what you just said right now." Said Mrs. Jung, but before Yunho could say anything, Yuri spoke up for herself. No one says bad things about her.

 

"It's okay, Mrs. Jung, you don't need to speak up for me. I'm old enough. To tell you the truth, Yunho-Sshi, I don't even want to be your wife. If anyone would have been I will have felt sorry for them & besides, there's a lot of guys who chases after me." Said Yuri proudly.

 

She look at her father whose face have began to grow red with anger but he try to hide it with a little smile. Then he said, "Sorry, Yunho, Yuri doesn't know how to respect others especially you. You will have to forgive her. After you two are marry, you can tell her how to respect the husband she is married to."

 

"I will, Mr. Kwon. I will forgive her." Said Yunho. They all smile expect for Yuri. She didn’t dare talk back or her father would be in a rage when they get home.

 

"Come on, Yunho, you will have to go try on your tux." Said Mr. Jung, leading Yunho into the man's dressing room. Mr. Kwon have also followed behind them.

 

Eight minutes past by since all the men went into the dressing room. Yuri was getting impatient, sitting with Mrs. Jung who was talking about how Yunho was when he was little. She thought all the little stories about Yunho was very stupid! ‘Who would do all those stupid things?!’ Thought Yuri, ‘Yunho would.’

 

"Mrs. Jung?"

 

"No need to call me Mrs. Jung since I would become your mother-in-law soon so just call me mom."

 

Yuri smile politely, "Can I go change now since Yunho had already seen me?"

 

"Oh no, not yet. There is still pictures to take." Said Mrs. Jung.

 

"Pictures? What pictures?" Asked Yuri.

 

"The pictures that we are to take in our wedding clothes. What else?" Yuri turn to look at where the voice came from & saw that it was just Yunho who came out of the dressing room quietly. He was dress in a black tux like every man on their wedding day.

 

"Oh." Was all Yuri can say.

 

The photographer came in & told them how to pose.

 

"Okay. Yunho-Sshi, put your hands on her waist. Yeah, that's right & put your other hand on top of it & you, Yuri-Sshi, put your hands over his. That’s right. Now, smile. Smile? No one is smiling."

 

"Would you not hold me so tight?" Muttered Yuri to Yunho.

 

"Sure." Instead of loosening, he tightened his hold around Yuri’s slim waist.

 

Yuri look over her shoulder & saw Yunho smiling towards the cameraman. She turned to looked at the cameraman, knowing that Yunho was trying to make her annoy. She just can't bare the sight of him. Especially when he smiles. It just makes her mad.

 

After taking their wedding pictures, they drove over to Yunho's house. When they got there, Yuri couldn’t believe the landscape & the house was so beautiful. She loves the mountains most of all. It was just too beautiful.

 

After dinner, everyone was sitting in the living room, having tea.

 

"It would be the biggest wedding ever of the year." Said Mrs. Jung happily.

 

"Yes, it would. Yunho, I have a great idea. Since you & Yuri are just sitting here, listening to us adults, why don't you show Yuri around the house. She will be living here in the future." Said Mr. Jung.

 

"Yes, that would be a great idea. You two kids go along, we will just be here if you need anything." Said Mr. Kwon.

 

Yunho & Yuri agreed unhappily & started walking up the stairs with Yunho leading, of course.

 

"This is the bathroom & of course their are other bathrooms. This is my room but you don't need to know because we won't be sleeping together. I will show you your room." Said Yunho boredly, & mumble to himself, "Jesus, I feel like a servant."

 

Yuri heard this & said stiffly, "You don’t have to show me around if you don't want, too. Besides, its not like I want to share the same bedroom with you, too."

 

"Ha. Of course you do. That's why you wanted to marry me. I have had better women. I bet you haven't been kiss by a guy like me. There are s, , striper, hoes & lots more. Which one of those are you? I will choose any." Said Yunho, smiling seductively. Yuri had notice the look in his brown, almond-shaped eyes.

 

"You pompous boot er! Get that nasty thought out of our head."


"What if I don't?" Asked Yunho, walking closer to Yuri.