Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 5

 

“Hello, Mr. Jung. This is Hyunwoo Kwon. I’m just calling to inform you if we can postponed the wedding to an earlier date?"

 

"Sure. No problem. When will you like to change it to?" Said Mr. Jung curiously.

 

"How about next week? Saturday I will say. If that's alright with you?"

 

"That will be just fine. I will tell my wife to arrange everything." Said Mr. Jung.

 

"Okay then, thank you. Bye."

 

"Bye."

 

Mr. Kwon laid back & sigh. His heart condition wasn't going right this morning. He didn't want to go to the hospital because he dislike them. Old people does & he was getting old. His hair was turning white & he have just notice that.

 

Yuri came running down the stairs & saw her father lying on the sofa. She was startled for a bit but she didn’t forget about last night. She was kinda afraid that he wasn’t feeling good. Yuri walked over to her father in her pink bcbg paris gaminkha patent pump. It made some little noise but she try quietly not to make any.

 

She stood in front of her father, frowning. He wasn't moving one bit. Her father didn't even know she was standing in front of him. Yuri carefully study him for some minutes & notice how old he was getting. His hair was mixed was black, gray & white. Bags were under his eyes. His forehead has winkles, yet he still look handsome.

 

Yuri cough to get her father's attention but Mr. Kwon didn't lift his head up, "Dad, are you okay?" Ask Yuri, shaking him.

 

Mr. Kwon shook himself awake & look at Yuri questionly, "Are you alright? You look sick."

 

‘My daughter is worried about me?' Thought Mr. Kwon.

 

"I'm okay." He said roughly.

 

"I think you should go to the doctor. Really, you look sick." Said Yuri, trying to help her father up but he shook her away roughly.

 

"I'm fine. No need to worry about me."

 

"But..."

 

"I said I'm fine! Do I have to repeat myself?!" Shouted Mr. Kwon.

 

'Fine. If he doesn't need my help, forget him than.' Thought Yuri.

 

"I'm going out & no, I'm not running away." Said Yuri quickly, before her father could ask her anymore question, "I just want to visit Sunny. I haven't seen her for days. I will be back late at night.” Said Yuri, walking out of the door without saying goodbye. She drove over to Sunny's house & knock on the door. After three knocks, the door finally opened. Sunny appear at the doorway, wearing only her black nordstrom weekend robe over her nightgown. Sunny's dark brown, almond-shaped eyes widen at the sight of Yuri & Yuri just smile a unhappy one.

 

"Yuri. What are you doing here?" Asked Sunny, surprises.

 

"To visit you, of course. What more?" Yuri then push the door wider to let herself into the house since Sunny didn't invite her in, "Wow. What happen to this place? I thought you were a clean person Sunny."

 

"I...I am." Sunny quickly shut the door & block Yuri from going any further. Yuri notice her weird reaction & decided to ask her questions.

 

"What's wrong? You don't want me here, do you?"

 

"No...I mean, you are welcome here. It's just that...You see..."

 

"Babe. Who's there?" Said a voice from the bedroom, but it came closer. Yuri turned around & saw a shirtless guy.

 

"Sunny! Who is this stupid shirtless guy?!" Exclaimed Yuri.

 

"He is my Fiance."

 

"What? Ew. Him? You must be out of your mind."

 

"Who's out of their mind?" Asked Keunseuk, a little awake from his late sleep last night.

 

"You are stupid!" Exclaimed Yuri.

 

Now fully awake, Keunsuk concentrated on Yuri. After a minute or two, Yuri ask, "What are you looking at? I know I'm beautiful but Sunny here might get offended so I demand you take your ugly eyes off of me.”

 

"Ew. Her? Sunny, you must be out of your mind to be having a friend like this." Said Keunsuk, mocking Yuri. Before Yuri could retort back, Sunny stop them.

 

"Guys, stop it." Said Sunny.

 

"Yeah, 'Guy', stop it." Said Keunsuk, using the quotation mark over his head saying that Yuri acts like a guy, "Sunny, I hate this stupid jerk! Get him out of here before I..."

 

"Het! Listen up & stop fighting!" Shouted Sunny, making Keunsuk & Yuri quiet down.

 

"Okay. Thank you. Now, Keunsuk Oppa, this is Kwon Yuri, my best friend. Yuri, this is Jang Keunsuk as you know now is my fiance."

 

"Hi." Said Yuri.

 

"Hi." Said Keunsuk, & for the next hour, they got to know each other better for Sunny's sake but never did Yuri tell them she was going to get marry next week.

 

Yunho was at work when Keunsuk came running in. He was hyper as usual.

 

"Hey, Yunho. How's work going?"

 

"The same & as for you, I left a stack of papers on your desk so get it done." Yunho said, not looking up from his paper work.

 

"Wow, I have the nicest friend ever." Said Keunsuk, making a face.

 

"I know. Now, get to work."

 

"Yes, sir." Keunsuk said, saluting & walk out.

 

Just after he walk out, Jessica enter, follow by Yoona.

 

"Oppa!" Shouted Jessica.

 

"Sorry, Mr. Jung. I could stop Jessica."

 

"It's alright, Yoona. You can go now."

 

"Yes, Mr. Jung." Said Yoona, walking out.

 

"What do you want Jessica? I'm busy here as you can see so talk fast."

 

"I don't have anything to say, I just came here to ask if you want to go out to lunch with me?"

 

"Sorry, no can do. Too much work."

 

"Why can't you ever stop working?!" Whine Jessica.

 

"Look Jessica. We are over so don't bother me."

 

"Lunch won't hurt Oppa."

 

He look up at her beautiful face. It just have too much makeup on, 'Changing the subject too much, Jessica.' He thought.

 

"Fine. If lunch is what you want then I will go but be back here at eleven. Don't be late or I will leave without you."

 

"Thanks Oppa. See you at eleven." Said Jessica, but before she went out, she gave Yunho a kiss on the lips. He didn't declined it but kissed her back.

 

Jessica smile after the kiss & went out all excited with Yunho unhappy.

 

"Mr. Jung, your father called & said that you should go over to their house tonight for dinner." Said Yoona, on the intercom, disturbing Yunho's thought.

 

"Call back & tell hm I will be over."

 

"Yes, Mr. Jung."


Yunho decided not to think of what his father will say to him at dinner so he continued with his work until Jessica came back for lunch.