Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 11

 

The next morning, Yunho woke up to find Yuri sleeping on his chest. He watches her for a second. He wondered why she was sleeping on his chest but he cross the thought out of his mind.

 

She is beautiful but of course, he has always known it. He decided not to get involved with her & stood up & went into the bathroom.

 

The night has been very cold & his mom had only given him a blanket for them to share. Winter was coming & the snow was in the air, waiting for the time to come.

 

Yuri woke up to find that Yunho wasn’t beside her. She sat up & saw the bathroom lights . She was in Yunho’s clothes & needed something to change into but she still had her clothes from yesterday. Yuri waited until Yunho got out of the bathroom. Thirty minutes passed by but Yunho still didn’t come out. Yuri got up & knocked on the door but she didn’t get answer. She knocked again, & still no answer. This time, she decided to knock even louder & the door finally open. Yunho was standing in front of her, shirtless.

 

“What do you want?” Yunho asked.


“I want to use the bathroom if you would please hurry up. I don’t have all day.” Said Yuri.

 

“You didn’t have to knock so loud. I heard you the first time.”


“Then why didn’t you open?”


“Did you want to see me ?”

 

Yuri blushed. Of course she doesn’t want to see Yunho .

 

Yunho saw Yuri turning red & smirk, “I guess you don’t. See you downstairs.” Yunho walked out after putting his black city henley shirt on & Yuri entered the bathroom. She looked at the mirror. It was clouded with moist. Yunho sure took a hot bath. The bathroom was cover in warm fog.

 

She got into the bathtub & the hot water. After a few seconds, she got into the tub & curse. The water was cold. Not hot or warm but cold. She turned the water off & heard a loud laughter coming outside the bathroom door. She know that laugh. It was Jung Yunho.

 

“Do you like cold water?!” Shouted Yunho, & she heard the door slam shut again.


“Argh! That pompous fool! He used up all the hot water! No wonder it took him so long!” Curse Yuri. After waiting for fifteen minutes, the hot water was back on.

 

“Good morning Yunho. Where’s Yuri?” Asked Mrs. Jung, when Yunho came downstairs for breakfast.

 

He smile & said, “Upstairs taking a cold shower.”


“A cold shower? Oh Yunho, don’t tell me you used up all the hot water.”


“No, I didn’t.”


“Then why did you say Yuri was taking a cold shower?”


“Mom, you told me not to tell you that I use up all the hot water.”


“Oh, I forgot.” Said Mrs. Jung blankly.

 

After almost an hour of waiting for Yuri, she finally came downstairs wearing her clothes from yesterday. Yuri’s hair was dry since she blow dried her hair. It was tied up into a ponytail at the back. Over all, she looked very cute just like a little girl going to school without her books.


“Hello, dear. I’m so sorry that Yunho used up all the hot water. Are you cold? If you are, I could turn on the heater.” Said Mrs. Jung worriedly.


“No, mom. I’m alright. I waited for some minutes before I took a shower.” Replied Yuri, looking at Yunho sternly who was just sitting beside his father, reading the morning paper. She just realizes that Yunho looked exactly like his father. They both sat alike. One leg over the other like most men sit but Mr. Jung had a eye glasses over his nose while looking down & Yunho had none but pretend to have one on.

 

‘Like father like son.’ Thought Yuri.

 

“Okay then. Let’s have breakfast before you two head off to whatever you are going to do later on.” Said Mr. Jung, whom have been sitting quietly, reading the paper. Guess he’s hungry.

 

After breakfast, Yunho & Yuri went home. The ride was quiet as ever. When they got home, Yunho drove off somewhere Yuri had no idea. All Yuri did was just sit on her bed & daydream until dinnertime. Maybe he went to that beautiful woman’s house. Where else would he go? It is a saturday. Why didn’t he just tell her exactly where he was going? She didn’t care if they were husband & wife. Yuri just wanted to know what he does or where he goes but why does she care? She doesn’t know why she cares.

 

‘I’m not jealous. Why should I be jealous? He is just some playboy. I can go anywhere I want. I don’t care what he says.’ Thought Yuri.

 

“The heck with our deal.” Said Yuri, out loud.

 

She is just to bored in this lonely house. All she do is daydream. She couldn’t stop thinking about them. Especially when they are together in front of her, having fun.

 

Later on, after Yuri finished dinner, without Yunho, went to sleep early. When she was in bed, her thoughts turn to Choi Siwon. There was something in his round, dark brown eyes that night that she couldn’t get over with. He was trying to seduce her. His voice was husky & low. He has had many women just like Yunho has had. They were almost alike. Almost twin but not in looks but in personality. She wondered why they both were rival & were they jealous of each other? If so, that couldn’t be possible. They have what they want. Both are very rich. Both look handsome. Then why? Jealous?

 

Yuri’s head was starting to get dizzy from thinking about the facts of Siwon & Yunho but finally, she fell into a deep sleep before Yunho came home, drunk.

 

He has gone to the club just after he dropped Yuri off at the house. All he feels & wants right then are beer. He wanted to get drunk & forget all about the day. He wanted to get away from her. From Yuri. He hates her. She ruined his life. He has had a great life until Yuri came along. Why must she come into his life? She came to ruin him, not just him but his life around all the girls that clung to him.

 

He hated when man cheated on their wife. It wasn’t right, that’s how he feels. He hated himself for cheating on his very own wife even when they weren’t in love. He tried to stop himself but couldn’t. He, himself, knows that he was just trying to hurt her for coming into his life when he hasn’t even done anything wrong. Arrange marriage was just wrong. He would never do that to his own children, if he ever have any in the future.

 

Yunho entered his bedroom drunkenly & fell onto the bed & fell asleep.

 

Weeks have passed & it was time for Keunsuk & Sunny’s wedding. Yunho & Yuri were getting ready for the wedding in their own bedroom.

 

Yuri was ready & waiting downstairs for Yunho. She was in a black sheath/column one-shoulder knee-length chiffon cocktail dress with ruffle that Yunho had just bought for her yesterday since he knows that she had no more formal clothes to wear.

 

Boy, does he take long. A little girl dress faster than he does.

 

Yuri climbed up the stairs & stop in front of Yunho’s bedroom door. She knocked but no answer came. She knocked again, only louder.


“What?!” Exclaimed Yunho.

 

“Hurry up! I don’t have all day!” Shouted Yuri, from outside the door.


“Coming. If you will just be patient, my dear.” Said Yunho, from the other side, smiling.

 

“Hurry your up!” Shouted Yuri, & the door open, revealing a handsome Yunho dress in a dark navy two button seersucker suit. He looked at her up & down & a smile appeared on his bow-shaped lips.

 

“Looking beautiful, my dear.” He said, & held out his arm for her to take.

 

She looked at his arm & said, “Let’s go.”

 

Yuri was about to walk away but was stop by a hand that pull her back into a chest. She looked up at Yunho with hatred in her eyes. Yunho just looked down at her & smile.


“Do you want some kisses or my arm?” Asked Yunho.

 

“You mean I can clop off your arm for free?”

 

Yunho drew his head back & laugh that cold laugh, “No, but if you want to you can but I don’t think a woman like you will like to see blood dripped down from your hands. If you don’t like the sight of blood my kisses will help.”

 

She looked up at him in disgusts. Yuri didn’t want to be late for Sunny’s wedding since she promise to get there early so she decided to take his arm & walk to the car with Yunho acting like a stupid gentleman! Oh god, she wish he doesn’t act like that during the wedding.

 

They got to the wedding early & started to help prepare with the rest that needed help with. An hour later, the wedding began. Sunny was dressed in a beautiful white ball-gown strapless court train satin wedding dress with embroidered & Keunsuk was handsomely dresses in a black one button fitzgerald tux. The preacher started the ceremony & then after their vows were over, they gave each other the rings & then kissed happily. Yunho & Yuri sat in the front row together, smiling at their best friend. Yunho turned to look at Yuri & saw her smiling. He stopped smiling & stare at her. He has never seen that smile before. Actually, he has never seen her smile. All he saw whenever he looked at her was a frown. She really wasn’t happy living with him. She never smiled in front of him but now, she is smiling because her best friend & his best friend are married.


Later on, the reception was held at Keunsuk mansion.