Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 17

 

Saturday morning came & went by like a blow of the wind. The afternoon took a happiness of time to past & then the night came. Yuri was dress up in a white sleeveless cut out y cocktail dress with a pair of black strap platform faux leather high heels. Her hair was put up in a bun & had some curly hair coming out of it. Yunho took one glance at Yuri & held his breath. She was beautiful. Gorgeous. Lovely & everything. The dress held her hourglass body. She walked down the stairs, making her looked just like a model. No, she was more than a model can have. Everything about her stands out. Not only her beautiful eyes & body but everything. She was among the thousand candles that shined that night. No woman could compare to her. She was all that a man would want.

 

Yunho didn’t smile; he just looked at her. How jealous he would be if all the guys at the party will look at her like a predator trying to catch their prey, especially Siwon. He has to keep her away from him.

 

Yuri walked past Yunho as he was still daydreaming. She reached out for her black jessica simpson ruffle-trim belted trench coat on the coat hanger but a hand grab it before she can. Yuri turned around, irritated, to look at Yunho. This time, she saw a smile on the tip of his lips, ‘Cute.’ Yuri thought, ‘So, he’s out of lala land already.’

 

“Out of lala land already Mr. Jung?” Yuri asked, smiling sweetly.

 

“Who said that I was in lala land Mrs. Jung?” Yunho looked at Yuri’s face to see if she will feel anything different about the name but there was nothing, no expression.


“Oh, no one but a little ghost.” Yuri said, looking up & smiling.

 

Yunho smiled at her childish, “Come on, let’s go. Don’t want to be late.”

 

He took her by the waist. Yuri looked up at him & pushed his hand away.


“Don’t…”


“Yuri, you don’t want my temper to go off so stay still.” Yunho said sternly. He took her again, but roughly, around the waist. Yuri jerk into his arms but straightened up quickly. Before she could fix her dress, Yunho was already leading them out the door. He opened the door for Yuri & she slumps down onto the seat, mad. Yunho notices & smirked while he walked to the driver side.

 

During the ride, Yunho would see Yuri glaring at him once or twice. She was about to say something but Yunho spoke up first.


“If you see Siwon, stay away from him.” He said roughly.

 

Yuri frowned at him, making Yunho rolled his eyes. Why does Yuri always frown at him? Does it mean she doesn’t understand him at all when he is talking?

 

“Who says I have to stay away from him?”

 

“Me. I just told you. Didn’t you hear me?”


“I’m not deaf. Besides, I can talk with him if I want, too. You can’t stop me.”


“I can & I will. Just you watch me, Yuri. Just you watch.” He whispered silently, that Yuri almost couldn’t hear him. Yunho parked the car & told Yuri to stay where she was. He walked over to her side & opened the car door. Yuri stepped out into the cold night air & shiver. It was freezing cold out there even if she had on a coat. Yunho looked at her & smile.


“Cold?”

 

Yuri looked up at him & nodded. Her pale pink lips was shivering as much as her body was & her feet were totally frozen.

 

Yunho took her by the waist again, but slowly & warmly, trying to protect her from the wind. As he did that, Yuri felt something going up her spine & began to have the butterfly feelings. He had been touching her around the waist a lot lately but this was the first time that the feeling came up to her.


“Come on, let’s go in. It’s too cold out here.”

 

Yunho led Yuri into the nightclub. It was dark & the music was up to the max. Some people were dancing while some was drinking. Girls wearing short skirts & mini tops with tall high heels. Guys wearing their comfortable clothing because this nightclub is for business people to relaxed. As soon as Yuri saw girls dancing & wearing their best, memories came back into her mind. God. How she missed those days.


“Remember, stay away from Siwon.” Yunho said, & took her by the hand. They walked through the crowd as all the guys look at Yuri & all the girls look at Yunho. He ignored them all but when he saw all the guys looking at Yuri, his temper flare up. He was able to control it by gritting his teeth together, making his jaw look more muscular. They approach some men’s in their fifties but Yunho’s attention was on one particular man. He was laughing with some other man which made him look even younger.


“Mr. Han.” Yunho said, over the loud music.

 

Mr. Han turned to look at Yunho as his smile grew even bigger.


“Yunho. My dear son. Finally you are here & who’s that beside you? Wait, don’t tell me. The names Yuri, right?” He guess, looking at her.

 

Yuri nodded her head & smile. She can tell this man lived a cheerful life by the way he was acting. He got up & came to stand in front of Yuri & kissed her cheeks. Yuri wasn’t surprised at all.


“Nice to meet finally. I’m sponsoring this nightclub. I think you know already. Yunho told you, right?”

 

“Yes, he did.”


“Well, I don’t want to spoil your fun now. Go & have some fun with Yunho & don’t leave until you are tired out.” He said, & wink.

 

Yuri laughed. This old man was fun to talked with.

 

Yunho & Yuri said their thanks & walk away. As they were walking, they spotted Keunsuk & Sunny & walk over to their table.


“Hey, you guys finally made it!” Shouted Sunny.

 

Yuri nodded & sat down across from Sunny. Yunho sat next to Yuri & began talking to Keunsuk.


“So, what took you two so long?” Sunny asked curiously.

 

Yuri stared at Sunny for a few second & then yelled out, “Nothing, Sunny!”

 

Yunho & Keunsuk look over at them & return to their talking.


“Really Yuri. No need to be shy.”

 

“Oh, gosh. Sunny, you are so arrogant!”


“Am not.”


“You too. That’s why you are asking me that dumb question.”


“It’s not dumb.”


“Whatever.”

 

Yunho turn to look at her & then stood up with Keunsuk.


“Do you want a drink?” He asked, before walking away.


“Just water please.”

 

Yunho nodded & walked away with Keunsuk.


“I see that you & Yunho Oppa are getting along.” Said Sunny.

 

“That’s what you think.”


“It is. Really.”

 

“Hi, Yuri.”

 

Yuri & Sunny turn to look where the voice came from to see that it was Jessica. She was beautifully dressed in a red banded blouson temptress dress & red danette satin ankle strap sandal heels.


“Oh, it’s you Jessica.”


“Just that? No hi or hey.” She said, laughing gaily.

 

Jealousy & madness was burning inside of her. Jessica is a beauty. No wonder Yunho couldn’t stay away from her. No one can resists Jessica. Even the old men’s were looking at her. Of, course she wasn’t jealous of Jessica because she got so many guys looking at her but she was jealous because Yunho’s attention will be on her the whole night.

 

Sunny spoke up for Yuri since Yuri had been so quiet after Jessica’s last sentence.


“Hello, Jessica. Glad that you came.” Sunny said sarcastically.

 

“Of course, who would want to miss such a night like this.” Jessica said, as she look at Yunho & then back to Yuri. He & Keunsuk were talking to Taemin, a friend of theirs.

 

Yuri noticed & how she so wanted to punch Jessica right then. She wanted to mess up Jessica’s pretty face & give her some of her own punch techniques.


“Bye, I will talk to you later.” Jessica said, & walk away & Yuri knew where she was going. She wasn’t stupid!

 

As soon as Jessica walked away, another voice came up, “Ah, finally, beautiful Jessica walks away.”

 

At Yunho’s side of the room, he & Keunsuk were talking to Taemin, forgetting about the drinks that they promised their wife.


“Hi, Yunho Oppa, Keunsuk Oppa, Taemin Oppa.” Said Jessica, as she hug Yunho from behind.

 

“Jessica, please.” Said Yunho, trying to remove her arms from him but Jessica just held him tighter. Yunho just put his hands back down as he was tired of trying to get her off of him. He notice Taemin & Keunsuk’s hard glare but ignore them.


“Give me a beer, will you, Oppa?”

 

Taemin handed Jessica her beer.

 

“Thanks, you are the best.”


“I know.” Taemin mumbled, as he walked over to get a beer for someone else.


“Want to go dance Oppa?”


“No.”


“Oh, come on. We will have fun.”


“Jessica!” Yunho yelled. She backed away in shock & was almost in tears, making Yunho sighed. She was too hard to get away from.


“Okay, but just one dance.” He said.


“Thanks.” Jessica pretended to wipe her tears away.

 

“Yunho.” Keunsuk started, but Yunho & Jessica have already left for the dance floor.

 

The fast music was still going on. Yunho was dancing with Jessica like the old times he used too, again. While dancing, he saw none other than Yuri dancing with Siwon.

 

Siwon had come up to Yuri & asked her for a dance & she agree, even though Yunho had warned her to stay away from him. Sunny was trying to stop her but she insisted.

 

Yunho couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Yuri was dancing like a striper. God, & Siwon was touching her & she didn’t even decline like she has to him. Why did he bring her with him? He told her to stay away from Siwon. Could she not obey him at all? He had tried his best to make Yuri stay away from him but he had fail, yet again.

 

Yunho couldn’t hold his anger in anymore. He has got it with Yuri. Yunho broke away from Jessica & storm over to Yuri & Siwon. Siwon was on the point of rising Yuri’s skirt to touch her thigh but Yunho stopped him. Siwon looked up to see Yunho & smirk while Yunho rose his hands up & punch Siwon in the face.

 

Yuri turn around to look at what was happening & saw Siwon down on the ground. She turned to find Yunho glaring at her but ignore him & bent down to help Siwon up. Yunho grab her left hand before she could knelt down to help Siwon.

 

Yuri could see his eyes filling up with anger but she didn’t care. With her free right hand, she brought it up & slap Yunho across the face. His hold on her wrist was still hard as he drag her out of the club. Yuri struggle to get herself free but couldn’t. He was too strong. Pushing Yuri into the car, he drove off.

 

When they got home, Yuri ran upstairs quickly & was almost to her room when Yunho grabbed her wrist again. Opening his own bedroom door, he pushed Yuri towards his bed. She looked up at him to see what he was doing & saw him taking off his blue stretch jersey v-neck shirt. Her eyes widen. She was scare. Yunho wouldn’t dare to do this to her. No. She’s not going to let him.

 

Yuri grabbed the mattress & threw it at him but he dodge them.

 

Yuri got off the bed quickly when Yunho was done taking off his shirt & ran for the door but he caught her, pushing her back onto the bed with him on top of her. He started to kiss her on the lips roughly then trailed down to her neck. By now, Yuri was already screaming & crying.


“No! Oppa, please! Don’t do this to me! Please!”

 

But he ignored her & kept on kissing her like a madman. Yunho torn the dress completely off of Yuri & roamed his hands all over her body, kissing her here & there, leaving bruises behind.

 

“No! Stop!” She cried. He was hurting her, “Oppa, please, don’t?”

 

She pushed his face away from her but it didn’t help. He grabbed both of her hands with one of his & held it above her head. She kicked him but that didn’t help either.


As Yunho couldn’t hold it in any longer, he tore off her underclothes & his & into her roughly. She screamed out from the pain & fought him but her strength gave up. He was too strong & she was weak. Tiredness overcame him as he collapsed next to her. Yuri was lying there, crying silently. Yunho pulled one of the mattresses from the floor up to covered them. Before sleeping, he turned to looked at her & saw that she was sound asleep with a tear-stained face. Kissing her on the cheek softly, he fell asleep next to her.