Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 18

 

The next following morning, a pair of beautiful eyes opened quickly as memories of last night came flashing in her mind. She quickly sat up & look beside her. He wasn’t there. Then a quick movement caught her eyes. Turning her head to the other side quickly, she found him.

 

Yunho smirk, seeing that Yuri is up.

 

“Thanks for last night. You were great.” He said, & walked out, slamming the door with full force.

 

Yuri, startled by the noise, jump back as tears came rolling down. Yesterday, he had forced her & she hated him. Why did he do that to her? It was just a dance, wasn’t it? Besides, she had saw him dancing with Jessica. That had hurtled her but last night hurtled her even more. She wanted to kill him.

 

Thinking of last night, she scramble out of Yunho’s bed with the blanket covering her body & ran out of the unfaithful room. Turning on the hot water, Yuri pops in & scrubbed herself until her tender skin turned red. She wanted to wash everything from last night away. All the memories & pain. Yuri was bleeding but she didn’t care about it a bit. All she cares about was getting rid of Yunho’s touch on her. His hard kisses & touches carry bruises on her. She wanted to get away from that monster. He was hurting her more than ever. She wished his harshness will go away but nothing inside of him can change. No one can change him. For better or for worse, nobody can.

 

After five hours in the bathroom, Yuri finally manage to get herself out. Changing into some warm clothes, Yuri drove away, not knowing where she was heading to.

 

Yunho entered his office & slammed the door in front of Yoona. He walked towards his desk & buried his head under his arm. Frustration was coming over him. He couldn’t believe he did that to his own wife. True, he was mad. Mad that his wife was dancing with some guy that he told her not, too. Could she not have understood that? If she have stay away from Siwon, nothing like last night could have happened.

 

“Argh! Yuri! Yuri, you stupid little...Damn you! Why can’t you ever listen to me for once?!” He curses her. More frustration came over Yunho. He ran his hand over his hair & then crumble up the paper in his hand to keep him under control. After a minute, the crumble up paper was useless. Throwing the paper anywhere he could, he grabbed a pen & broke it in half. More anger creep over him. He again, threw the pen around & threw it towards the door when hit Keunsuk on the forehead.

 

Keunsuk had just opened the door when the half-broken pen hitted him on the forehead. He whined in pain & threw an angry glared at his best friend.


“Now what’s wrong with you?”


“Get out Keunsuk!” Yunho roar.

 

“I…”

 

“I said get out!”

 

Keunsuk quickly shut the door & let out a breath. He walked over to Yoona’s desk & asked, “What is wrong with your boss today, Yoona?” While rubbing his forehead.

 

“I have no idea. He just shut the door in my face this morning when he came in. Did I not told you that he was in a bad mood today?”


“You sure did.” Said Keunsuk, “I think it was the party last night that made him like this.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah. It sure cause a big scene.”

 

“What happened?”


“Oh, you will figure it out soon enough. It will be all over the magazine & newspaper. You haven’t received any have you?”

 

“No.” Yoona replied.


“Well, it should have been out early this morning & I bet when Yunho sees it on his desk, he will want to kill someone.”


“I will go get one as soon as I can.”


“Okay. I got to go now or else Yunho will kill me if he knows that I’m flirting out here with you.” Keunsuk joke, with a serious face on.

 

Yoona laugh, “Go on with your work or I will tell Sunny.”


“Bye!” Shouted Keunsuk, as he got into the elevator.

 

Yunho stoops his feet. He was getting more irritated every minute as he read the magazine.

 

The headline in the magazine stated, ‘Is Jung Yunho jealous?’ in big, bold words & on the front cover was a picture of Yunho punching Siwon in the face & Yuri’s angry face. He skip the pages & came to the report.

 

“On saturday night, Mr. Han held a nightclub for the hard working business people to relaxed & while on the dance floor, a commotion was going on. Jung Yunho, one of the most handsomest & richest man that owns a business that we all know, had punch Choi Siwon right in the face, in the middle of the dance floor. He has that same popularity as the great Yunho. The fight was about Jung Yuri, Yunho’s wife. Rumors had spread out that they didn’t have a happy marriage, the opposite that we people thought. These rumors came from Jessica Jung, the supermodel & Yunho’s ex-girlfriend. She says that after Yunho & Yuri had gotten marry, they still continue on with their relationship. Is that true or is this Jessica lying?”

 

After reading what the magazine had wrote, he move down to see what Jessica had said to the reporters.

 

“Who would think that I was lying? I mean, look at that front cover. They were fighting over Yuri but it doesn’t seem like she is really happy with Yunho Oppa. Jung Yuri is also having an affair with Siwon Oppa. Anybody can see it when they were dancing. I mean, she was dancing like a stripper with him. Hell, of course she is jealous of Yunho Oppa & me together! That’s why she was dancing with Siwon Oppa to make Yunho Oppa jealous so she can take him over.”

 

Yunho tore up the magazine in pieces & then threw it away.


“The hell with these stupid magazine!”

 

He picked up the phone.


“Yoona, where is Jessica?”


“I...I think she’s in her office.” Reply the startled Yoona.

 

“Tell her to come to my office right away & I mean this instance!” He shouted into the phone, & hung up.

 

Eight minutes later, Jessica walked into Yunho’s office slowly.


“Yes?” She asked sweetly.


“What the hell is this all about?!” He yell, & pointed to the ruin magazine on the floor.

 

Jessica turned to looked at him again, & smile sweetly.


“So I see you read it already.”

 

He glare at her angrily.

 

“I said what the hell is that all about?!” He yelled, & stood up, making his chair fall over.

 

Jessica tried to not appear scare & put on a strong face.


“I was only telling the truth.”


“That is what you call truth?!”


“Yes, Oppa. It is true. You just won’t tell me that you love me & everyone will know that you & Yuri was forced into the marriage you guys are having now if…”


“What? Who told you that?”

 

She smiled, “I figured it out by myself.”


“Impossible.”


“You don’t know me Oppa. You don’t know me at all. I can be as tricky as I want & you woll never be able to know when.”


“You sicken me Jessica.”

 

Her smile was gone as real tears began to swell up in her eyes.


"Oppa…”


“You are fire Jessica, & I don’t want to see your face again.” Yunho turn away to look at the scene outside. He didn’t want to see Jessica’s tears. She was the woman that he used to love but now, he had just figure out that she was a witch. A witch that wants to ruin a man’s life when it was ruined already. He hated her.

 

“Oppa, you can’t fired me! I have been a lot of help to you since forever!” She cried. This time, her cries seem like a witch. It didn’t seem real anymore.


“Jessica.” He sigh. Maybe he can still give her a change & not fire her but will that be wrong or right?


“Alright. I won’t fire you until you find another position.” Yunho said in defeat.


“Thank you Oppa!” Jessica squeal, & ran towards him. She was about to kiss him on the lips when he stopped her.


“Jessica, you are my assistant manager. Not my girlfriend anymore.” He said, & walked to his desk to get on with his work that he had ignored this morning.

 

Jessica looked at his back, stunned. Something or someone had changed him. He had never ignored her kisses. He loved them. Whatever it was, she knew it was none other than Yuri.


Jessica walked out & slam the door behind her so that Yunho would notice that she was gone but he didn’t pay her any attention as he was wondering about Yuri. He wondered if she was still in bed or outside building her snowman.

 

Yunho now regretted what he did to her. He was determine to apologize to her, if she listens or not. He was sorry. What he still hated most was Yuri’s stubbornness. He still wish Yuri had listened to him instead of dancing with the man he hated most.

 

‘Yul, why do you never listen to me? I know you hate me but you could have listen to me. Now you made me regret what I did to you. If only...If only?’

 

Yunho continued on with his work until it was time for him to leave.

 

Once he got home, he walked into the living room & look around but he didn’t see Yuri anywhere. Walking up the stairs, he waited in front of her bedroom door. Nervousness swept over him. He was too scare to knock but if he waited any longer, he would never have the nerve. Finally, he knock on the door but he didn’t get any answer. He knocked again. Still no answer. He knocked for the third time but still no answer. Tired of waiting, he opened the door & expected to find her on the bed but she was nowhere to be found. He looked towards the bathroom. It was open but no light came from it.

 

He turned around & walked into his own room. As soon as he entered it, flashback of last night came rushing back into his head. Not wanting to remember it, Yunho shook his head. He looked around his room but she wasn’t there either. She couldn’t have run away after what he did to her. No, he won’t let that happen.

 

Yunho ran back to her room. He opened her wardrobe. Her clothes were still there. He let out a sigh of relief.

Running down the stairs, Yunho called out for Taeyeon. She came running in.

 

“Yes, Mr. Jung?”

 

“Where is Yuri?”


“I...I don’t know, Mr. Jung. I didn’t see her this morning. I thought she was with you.”

 

“You didn’t see her since this morning? Are you sure?”


“Yes, I am. I went into her room but didn’t see her.”


“Oh, god. Call my parents & Yuri’s dad if she’s with them & don’t forget Keunsuk & Sunny. Just asked them if Yuri’s with them. Don’t tell them anymore than that & definitely, don’t tell them that Yuri is missing. Hurry up. I got to go somewhere. He should know where she is.”


Yunho drove away. Right now, the only thing he knows one person might know where Yuri is, is Siwon.