Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 29

 

Yuri stared at Yunho’s shock face. She knew that she had promised herself that she would tell him tomorrow but somehow, she just blurted it out. She couldn’t tell if his shock face was a sign of happiness or a sign of sadness because of the baby, ‘This wasn’t the best time to tell him after all.’ She thought.

 

“Yunho Oppa.” She said, with a quivery voice.

 

With eyes still close & a pale face, he asked plainly, “How long?”

 

She closed her eyes. So, he doesn’t trust her that the baby inside of her was his, “About two months.”

 

‘Why don’t you just say it out loud that you don’t think this baby is yours?’ She thought sadly.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked, while he gulp down his saliva angrily.

 

“I...I have been trying to tell you.”

 

He nodded his head. She turned away & leaned against her seat & just stare ahead. His reaction has hurtled her the most of all when she told him about the baby. He could at least put on a happy face like every other guy when his wife tells him that she is pregnant. She loves him but yet, hate him for his reaction. This baby needs more than one parent to loved him or her.

 

She bit back her tears as she asked him, “You are not happy about the baby?”

 

He placed both hands on the steering wheel & tightened it.

 

“I didn’t say I wasn’t happy, did I?”

 

His cell phone rang. He was glad for the interruption but didn’t answer it. He didn’t care if it was important or not. This one right now is more important. After a few seconds, Yunho finally turn it off with his eyes still close.

 

“So, you are happy?”

 

A car honk at him but he ignore it, ‘Why is there so many interruptions?’ He thought, ‘Do they not want me to answer Yuri?’

 

After a few seconds, he started the car again, & opened his eyes.

 

“Yes. I’m happy.” He said dryly, & drove down the road.

 

Her heart broke into pieces. Was this the Yunho she knew? This Yunho who told her that he loves children, yet act like he didn’t. The man next to her is Yunho. The man who she loves more than herself. The man who gave her this baby inside of her but didn’t want it.

 

She didn’t dare cry. The threatening tears that were in her eyes were dry. She felt used.

 

Yunho turned the car into the parking lot but stopped when he saw that it was all full, ‘What the hell is going on here?!’ He asked himself. Now, he has to park near the road. Turning the car back, he found a spot & park his car there & turned to looked at Yuri for the first time. She looked confused but she wasn’t the only one, “Ready?” He asked her softly.

 

She just looked at him & got out of the car, making him sighed. Getting out, Yunho walk over to help Yuri & made an attempt to hold her by the arm but she move away from him.

 

“Yuri, come here.”

 

She glare at him with a hurt expression on her face. He made her sound like a little girl who was lost but no, he was the one that was lost.

 

“Do you want the baby or not?” She asked him, a little roughly than she had attempt to.

 

He sighed again, “Of course, I do, Yuri.”


“Well, you don’t sound like it.”

 

He made another attempt to hold her arm but she walk away, leaving him all alone. She stumble on the ground & walked fast to the church, not wanting him to catch up with her. People stared at her but she didn’t notice them. Yuri was about to enter the church when a figure pop up in front of her. She looked up at the figure & saw the man she hadn’t seen for about two months.


“Siwon Oppa?”


“Hello, Yuri. You look surprises.” Siwon said, as he smiled handsomely. The woman in front of him was more beautiful than the last time he saw her.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

She knew she sounded rough asking him that but she was just too surprises.


“I heard about your father. I’m so sorry.”


“Oh. It’s alright. Thank you for coming.”


“So, you invited all these people & not me?” He asked.

 

“What people?”

 

“These people.”

 

She look around & saw a lot of people that she didn’t know. Inside the church, she could see about fifty people & there were more people outside.

 

She turned back to Siwon, “This was supposed to be a private burial. I...I don’t understand.”

 

“I guess these people read the morning paper. They are mostly from Jung’s Inc.”


“Oh.”


“You don’t mind me or us being here, do you?”

 

She shook her head, “No, I don’t.”

 

Yunho glare at his wife & the man who he hates. Damn that man! If his parents weren’t in front of him now, he swears he will plant a fist in the middle of the man’s face. Jealousy grew inside of him. His wife & their unborn baby were right in front of the man now. She was talking to him like an old lover while their unborn baby, he hopes, want to kick him in the crotch.

 

He curses at his reaction earlier. He knew Yuri wasn’t happy about him acting like that but he was just too shocked to jump up happily. God knows he is more than happy about the baby. He just can’t wait to spend their day together. Him, her & their unborn baby. It was all that he wanted but that man. That man is all the trouble they could take. Damn right he wants to kill him! Even if he just say a word to his lovely wife, Yuri, he still wants to kill that man. The last time Yunho had seen Siwon was the day when he told him to stay away from Yuri or else he swear he will kill him but he guess Siwon didn’t understand him. Yuri will never be Siwon’s but his. He sweared to that.

 

“Honey, what are you staring at?” His mom asked.

 

Yunho was brought back to reality & rose an eyebrow.

 

“What?”

 

“I said, talk this over with Yuri. I’m sure she must be asking a lot of questions now.”

 

Yunho bit his lips. His thoughts were lost already by Yuri talking with Siwon.

 

“Talk to Yuri over what?”

 

Mrs. Jung looked at her husband. He just shook his head.

 

“About why there are so many people this morning. Most of them are from your company. I guess they have been reading the papers again.” She said, & shook her head.


“Yes, mom. I will.” He said, & took another glance at Yuri & Siwon.

 

“Good. Come on dear, let’s go.”

 

After his parents were gone, he walk straight up to them. He held his anger in. As he approached them, his destination was to go to Yuri.

 

He hugged her from behind, patting her belly. She jumped up & turned her head around.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing?” She asked him, blushing. She was still mad at him but with him so near her & their unborn baby, she was happy.

 

“Expressing my feelings towards my wife &.” He look up at Siwon then back to Yuri, “Our unborn baby.” Yunho could see the shock look on Siwon’s face & for that, he was glad.

 

Yuri spun around & smiled at Yunho, “Really?”


“Really.”

 

Her smile turned into a laugh as she jumped into his arms. Yunho laughed along with her & kissed her cheeks. She pulled back, “I thought you…”


“You thought wrong, beautiful. I’m exhilarated.”


“Thank you, Oppa.”


“You don’t have to thank me. I thank you & I’m sorry about my reaction in the car earlier. Forgive me?”

 

“You are always forgiven & you know that.”


“I know but I just want to be sure.”

 

She smiled widely at him. Then something click in her head. Someone was watching them. She turned back around with Yunho & smile, apologizing at Siwon.

 

“Sorry, Oppa. I forgot that we were in public.” Yuri said, blushing deep red at the way she had acted towards Yunho.

 

“That’s alright.”

 

‘Sure jealous man.’ Yunho thought happily.

 

He choked out a laugh that made Yuri & Siwon turn to look at him. He rose a questioning eyebrow at them. Yuri shook her head.


“So, you are having a baby?” Siwon asked. He barely hide his hurt feelings.

 

“Yes, & two months pregnant.” Yuri said.

 

“Congratulations.”

 

“Thank you.” Yunho & Yuri said, at the same time. Yuri rolled her eyes. Yunho had made her happy again, “You are not the one who’s going to be in labor.” She said.

 

“I know.”

 

“So, have you explore the church yet?” She asked, turning her attention to Siwon.


“I have. It’s a very superior church.”


“It is. I have been here a lot of time.”


“You have? That’s great then.”

 

Yunho was losing his temper with Siwon again. He knew that Siwon was getting back at him for making him jealous. He couldn’t stand another second listening to them talk about the nice weather & interrupted them, “Come on, Yuri. Mom wants to talk to you.”

 

With that, he led her into the church, leaving Siwon wordless. When they got to one of the dark corners, Yuri stopped him.

 

“What were you doing, Oppa? I was talking to Siwon.”


“Sorry. I didn’t know you were talking to him.”

 

She glare at him hard. He ignored it & stepped closer to her. He caged her in between his arms.

 

“I want to share a kiss with you.” He whispered, against her hair. It smells so good.

 

“I thought mom wanted to talk to me.” She said, almost breathlessly. How fast can a man take away her breath other than Yunho?

 

It was just some minutes ago when they were sharing a kiss but it seems like ages to Yuri & Yunho. They just couldn’t get enough of each other. He had definitely put the puzzle back into one piece again.

 

“I lied.”

 

“That means I didn’t get to say goodbye to Siwon.”


“I won’t let you. Forget about him & think about us. Are you thinking now?”

 

She nodded her head.

 

Yunho kissed her cheeks & move to her glossy pink lips. She returned his kiss without delay. One of his hands moved to her wide hips & the other tilting her chin up. All the things happening around them came to a stop, waiting for the kiss to break & it only broke when both decided to part.

 

The day of the burial came. It was only an hour before it started. Yunho was so glad that Siwon wasn’t there today. In fact, Yuri was happy with Yunho but was still sad about the death of her father. Last night, they had both talk about the divorce & there was to be no more talk about it & you could guess how glad Yunho was.


While Yunho was talking to Jae, he thought he saw a familiar figure leaning against the door. True to his unfortunate eyes it was that person.

 

A/N: i'm sorry for making you readers wait for so long & sorry that i'm just able to update one chapter tonight but tomorrow, i will update three chapters :/