Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 2

 

In the club, it was dark & loud like any other club. Jung Yunho sat at the bar where the bartender was serving drinks. Girls were around him as usual. Just wanting his money & loving his looks. He pay no attention to any of the girls’. He was sick. Sick of what his father just told him. He can't believe that he was getting engage with some girl he doesn't even know or how she looks like.

 

'If she's ugly than I might as well kill myself right than. Wait a minute, I’m not even going to marry her. It's my life not my parents but I have to marry her. If I don't then I will be banish from the family but I don't have to marry her. Yes, I do. No, I don't. Yes, I...Ah.' Thought Yunho, 'I need some beer. Yes, beer will help.' "A bottle of beer please?" Said Yunho. All the girls who have been surrounding him was gone now. They have now just sense that Yunho wasn’t flirting with them but after all the girls have walk away, a girl wearing a black cutout detail y party dress walked up to Yunho & put her arms around him.


“Hey, cutie.” Said the voice.

 

Yunho turn to the side & look at where the voice came from. It was his girlfriend, Jessica Jung. Yunho love Jessica but he just question himself sometimes if he really do love her.

 

Mostly, she just wanted his money & love his good looks, even though she’s a supermodel but she love him, too. Jessica seems to always go out with guy then break up with them but Yunho seems to be different from the other guys. Jessica thinks or maybe knows that she is the luckiest girl on earth. She lived a happy & wonderful life. Every guy wants her & she gets everything that a girl would want.

 

“Hey.” Said Yunho borely, not really paying attention to Jessica.


“Hey? All I get is just a hey?”


“I guess.” Chuckle Yunho.

 

“Whatever. So, what are you doing tomorrow or the next day & the next & so on with the days? Cause I’m going to America tomorrow.” Said Jessica excitedly.

 

“&?”


“& I want you to go with me.” Said Jessica, with a smile on her diamond-shaped face that no one can resist saying no but it didn’t work on Yunho this time.

 

“Sorry, no can do.”


“But why? What are you doing this week or the next? Every time I ask you, you always say yes.” Said Jessica pouting.


“I have to talk to my dad about this one gir.” Yunho stop in the middle of the sentence, luckily. If he continue, Jessica would be all over him right then.

 

“This one what, Yunho Oppa?”


“Oh, nothing important. Just some business talk, you know.”


“Yeah, I know but can’t it wait?”


“No, Jessica, it can’t. I’m sorry I can’t go with you this time.”


“Fine but you have to take me home & drive me to the airport tomorrow.”


“I will drive you home but I can’t take you to the airport tomorrow.”


“Okay. Come on, let’s go.” Jessica & Yunho walked out of the club & went to Jessica’s house.

 

Yunho drove into the driveway & stop his green audi in front of a huge mansion. The mansion was white like any other mansion that rich people lives in.


“Want to come in? My parents aren’t home.”


“No, I’m tired. I think I go home now. Bye.”


“If you want to be that way, fine.” Said Jessica, & walk out of the car, slamming the door.


Yunho drove home alone in the dark. Tomorrow, he will go back to work like usual but right now, the only important thing is getting married to whoever that girl is.