Changes of His Heart

Changes of His Heart

Chapter 37

 

Yuri quickly turned around. What was going on here? Jessica was back. Yunho sounded like he still loves Jessica & Siwon. He wasn’t acting like the man she had once known. Everything was coming back when it had just started to get better. Why was Siwon & Jessica together?

 

She was just about to run away when Yunho noticed her. It was too late. He had called out her name. She turned back around & faced them. Jessica was blushing. Siwon was staring at her like a predator. They knew now that she was listening.

 

Yunho walked towards Yuri & took her hand, too roughly, “Let’s go!” He hissed into her ear. She was too stunned to do anything but followed him. They were halfway to the elevator when someone took her other free hand. She turned to find Siwon holding onto Jessica’s arm tightly.

 

“Hello, Yuri.” He looked down at her growing stomach, “Is he doing well?”

 

She trembled under his dark glaze. This wasn’t the man she had known at all. Yunho snatched her hand away from Siwon & pulled her to his side.


“Don’t touch her, Siwon. I warned you already & I don’t want to another time.” Yunho said brutally.

 

Siwon could see the fear she now had for him, “I’m sorry, Yuri. I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

 

Instead of letting Yuri talk to the man, Yunho spoke up, “It’s useless for you to talk to her, Siwon.”

 

Siwon looked at Yuri & smiled, “I will see you later, Yuri. Bye.”

 

He turned to Jessica & dragged her off with him. Without letting Yuri take another glance at them, Yunho took her hand & walked into the elevator. He was quiet all the way to the car & was quiet all the way to Yuri’s house. She didn’t get out of the car but sat in there quietly with Yunho.

 

“What was all of that about?” Yuri asked, breaking the silence.

 

“I don’t know.” He said dryly.

 

Yuri turned to look at him, “Jessica. Do you still care about her?”

 

Yunho turned to look at her & touched her cheeks, “I do but you are the one right now that I really care about.”

 

“You mean the baby.” She whispered.

 

He shook his head, “I care about both of you very much, Yuri. Don’t worry.”

 

“There’s a lot to worry about, Yunho Oppa, & I can’t take it out of my mind.” She touched his hands that were on her cheeks.


“Worry about the baby now. You need a lot of rest.” He said gently.

 

Yuri nodded her head but still wouldn’t get out of the car, “Siwon was acting weird. He wasn’t the man that I thought he was.”

 

Yunho hesitated. He didn’t want to talk about that man, “He’s always acting in front of women but if you really know him, he’s not the man that you want to be with.”

 

“I was wrong about you Oppa. I’m sorry.”

 

“Sorry for what, Yuri?”

 

“I didn’t believe what you said about Siwon. I should have. What causes a lot of problems is because I didn’t stay away from him as you had said.” Yuri said.

 

“You were arrogant back then, you know.” Yunho said teasingly.

 

Yuri brought up a little smile, “I know. I’m sorry.”


“No need to apologize because you are always forgiven.”

 

Yuri turned away, “I wonder what they were doing together in the hospital.”

 

Yunho turned her face back to him with his fingers, “That’s one thing you shouldn’t worry about but I will figure it out soon enough.”


“& then you will tell me?”

 

“Yes.” Yunho said positively.

 

“Promise?”

 

“I promise but first, I want a kiss.”

 

“Are you asking for one?” Yuri asked, smiling.


“Hmmm, yes.”

 

“You are so arrogant, Oppa. You never asked for one before.”


“But I’m asking for one now.” He said, with pleading eyes.

 

Yuri lean forward & kissed him on the lips. After one sparkle of a kiss, she whisper, “Yes, you can kiss me.” Yunho smiled behind their kiss, “I knew you wouldn’t reject me.” He whispered huskily. He leaned over & supported her with his arm around her back & one hand behind her head.

 

“Hello, Jung Yunho speaking.” He answered his cell phone.


“Oppa, it’s me, Jessica.”

 

Yunho shot out of his chair, “Where are you, Jessica?”


“I’m at piano cafe. Do you remember where that is?” She whispered.

 

“Yes, I do. Why are you whispering?”

 

She ignored him, “Can you meet me there? I have something to talk to you. Please come alone.”

 

Jessica hung up before Yunho could say anything else. He slammed his cell shut & cursed. She sound like she was in trouble. Yunho looked at his michael kors chronograph ganger stainless steel bracelet watch. It was already time for lunch & he had promised Yuri he would take her out. He couldn’t go back on his words. He couldn’t even lie to her now. Maybe he should just bring Yuri along but Jessica had said for him to come alone. Yunho walked out of his office & looked for Yuri. He saw her at her desk, reading some papers.

 

“Yuri.” Yunho said, before he was even in front of her.

 

She looked up, smiling beautifully, “Is it lunch already?”

 

He nodded, “Yes, but I have an important meeting I have to go to that I forgot about.”

 

“I don’t remember saying that to you.” She looked through her agenda but Yunho stopped her.

 

“You didn’t. They just called me a minute ago. If you don’t mind, I will just order you some lunch.” He said, “No. You go along. I will just eat something down in the cafe.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes. Now go or you might be late.” She said.


“Okay, but I owe you.”


“You do.” Yuri called, as he ran down the hall. She smiled. He was awfully handsome. She loves him so much, more than her life. That was why she signed up for this job, just to be near him. No matter what problem they both had, she can never stay away from him & her love for him will never vanish.

 

Yuri can sense that he loves her too, but she can’t be sure. If he loves her, he would have confessed but those three words hadn’t come out of his mouth yet. She will wait, even if she was getting impatient. Being impatient isn’t part of love. Love was something else she hadn’t experienced until she met him.

 

“I’m pregnant, Oppa.” Jessica said silently.


“Who…” Yunho said, but was interrupted by Jessica.

 

“It’s not your baby.” She hesitated, “It’s Siwon.”

 

Yunho was silent. He didn’t understand her at all but yesterday explained it, “I thought you hate him as much as I do, Jessica.”


“I do, but you know accident happens.” Jessica said, trying to avoid his eyes.


“Are you lying to me again?”

 

Jessica’s head shot up with anger. Her eyes were filled tears, “I did lie to you the first time but now I’m telling you the truth. If you don’t believe me, fine. I will find help somewhere else.”

 

She was about to get up when Yunho stopped her, “I’m sorry, Jessica. I didn’t mean it.”

 

Jessica nodded her head & brushed a tear away, “I need help Oppa.”

 

“Help? What do you mean?”

 

“Siwon doesn’t believe the baby is his.” She cried.


“What?!” Yunho exclaimed, “You told me you love him just yesterday!”


“I know, Oppa. I lied. We went to the hospital...actually, he forced me. When we got there & got the results, he...he got mad.”

 

“The baby was his?”


“Yes. Siwon doesn’t want the baby. He refused. He was just telling me to get an abortion when you appeared.” “Damn that man! An abortion!” Yunho yelled. He couldn’t keep his anger down. As much as he hated Siwon, he just wanted to kill him. What kind of man would tell a woman to get an abortion?


“Please Oppa? Can you not yell? I don’t want anyone to hear about this.” Jessica plead.

 

“Are you still modeling?”

 

Jessica nodded, “I told my boss that my mother was really sick. He let me off for a few weeks.”

 

Yunho raked his hand through his hair, “How are you going to go through this?”


“That’s why I’m here. I need your help. Only if you are willing to help me.”

 

Yunho closed his eyes. To tell the truth, he doesn’t know if he could help her.

 

“If you are worry that I might destroy you & Yuri’s life again, I’m not.” There was still no responses from Yunho, “I’m really sorry for what I have done. I could tell her the truth & maybe she will come to understand more.”

 

Yunho opened his eyes & shook his head, “No need for you to. We are doing alright now.” He hesitated.

 

“I will help you.”

 

“Thank you, Oppa.”


“Now, tell me your story.” He said, & lean back onto the seat.

 

Yunho looked around for Yuri. He couldn’t find her anywhere since he had come back. Jessica was staying at his place right now & he promised her he will find a hotel room for her soon. He looked into the lunchroom but she was nowhere to be found in there. With one more look around, he spotted Keunsuk eating with some friends. With some quick stride, Yunho reached Keunsuk & pulled him out of the group.


“Have you seen Yuri?” Yunho asked him impatiently.


“No, I haven’t. Why? Is she missing?” Keunsuk asked, wiping his mouth.

 

Yunho glared at Keunsuk. Why did he say that? It made his heart jump even more. Yuri couldn’t be missing, “No, she’s not missing. If you see Yuri, tell her I’m looking for her.”

 

Yunho walked away, leaving a confused Keunsuk behind. He went to his office & there he saw her & Siwon. Yunho cursed under his breath. What the hell was the man doing here?! & talking with his wife? Suddenly, he was jealous. They were talking so romantically just like lovers but what he was glad of was that Yuri stood far away from him. If Siwon even dare to touch her hair, Yunho swear he will killed him.

 

“Hi, Yunho.” Siwon said, raising from the seat.

 

“What are you doing here, Siwon?!” Yunho growled. He walked over to Yuri & whispered into her ear.

 

“What were you thinking, talking to him? Jesus, I thought you understood by now.”


“Oppa...”

 

“No need to threaten your wife, Yunho.” Siwon interrupted Yuri.

 

Yunho turned around sharply & was about to land a fist on the man’s jaw if not for Yuri’s sweet cry.

 

“No, Oppa! Please don’t make a scene?! He just came here to talk to you but couldn’t find you anywhere so I insisted him!”

 

“In what kind of way did you insisted him?” Yunho asked stiffly.

 

Yuri jerked as if he had slapped her. She turned away from Yunho, “I...I will go now.” She walked away but Yunho grabbed her hand. She stopped in mid-stride but didn’t turn back to look at him.


“I didn’t mean it, Yuri. I’m truly sorry.” Yunho whispered.

 

She turned to looked at him, “If you are sorry Oppa, why did you asked me?”


“He was jealous of me, of course.” Siwon said, before Yunho can even utter a word.

 

That got Yunho. He averted his glare at him, “You got it wrong, Siwon. You are the one who’s jealous of me. I got Yuri while you got no one.” He smirked, “Just you wait until Jessica sued you.”

 

Siwon flinched but laughed afterwards, “What do you know about Jessica? She already left for America.”

 

Yunho smiled evilly, “You got it wrong there, Siwon. She told me everything. How you got her pregnant. How you found out she was pregnant with your child. How you were forcing her to get an abortion.” He looked at Siwon’s expression. He was a mad, red bull, “Should I go on? You threatened her not to tell anyone about this. You threatened her to stay at your place & you…”

 

“Enough! Where is she you?!” Siwon exclaimed.

 

Yuri looked at the men. She really has no idea what was going on here but what she knows is that they both were talking about Jessica.

 

Yunho turned to looked at Yuri & winked.


“If you want to know where she is, you pompous ert, you better get out of here now! She is at your house, setting it on fire.” Yunho said, letting out a big laugh.

 

With Yunho’s word, Siwon ran out of the door in a blink. Boy, was he more worry about his house than Yunho’s threatened words.

 

Yuri was about to walk out when Yunho stopped her.


“Where are you going?” He asked.


“Somewhere I can let out my stress.” She replied, not looking at him.

 

He twirled her around to face him. He tilted her chin up & made her look into his eyes, “I apologize.”

 

“Do you?”


“Yes.” He said, pleading.

 

“You shouldn’t had said that if you were sorry.” She said, looking deeply into his eyes.

 

“I know but whenever I see him near you, I go crazy. He’s such a pompous ert!”


“You are jealous.”


“What? I’m not.”


“You just said that yourself not a second ago, Oppa.” Yuri said.

 

Yunho let out a big sighed, “Okay. I was a little bit jealous.” He admitted.


“Ha. I knew you were & with you being jealous of me, I forgive you.” She joked.

 

He laughed, “Thank you.”


“Now, what was that all about? Pompous ert? Where did you get that at?”

 

“Ah. You don’t want to know.”


“I don’t?”

 

“Definitely not.”


She laughed & stopped, “Jessica’s pregnant?”

 

A/N: i'm sorry for updating so late since i was celebrating my 29th birthday with my family :/

about tomorrow, i don't think i will be able to update since i will be busy doing a family tradition & then going out to eat with my friends to celebrate my birthday but i will update one chapter before going to sleep tomorrow so please be patient with me <3

- butt3rflyl0v3r