Someone new

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

I woke up early to make breakfast for Yongnam and I then woke him up at 7:15

"Oppa wake up. You have to get ready for school"

"Aish 5 more minutes"

"Oppa its 7:30" With than Yongnam got off the bed and went to shower.

When he was done we ate breakfast and went to school. When we went inside I felt someone was behind me and I turned around in time to catch the fist that was aiming to my head. In front of me was Yongguk’s gf, I looked at her name tag. So her name is Hyuna. I let her fist go and was about to walk away when she pulled my hair. I elbowed her in her ribs so she could let me go and when she did I was about to punch her but oppa held me back. " come on she’s not worth it" 

"Ugh fine"

"YAH YOU NERD I"LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yea yea whatever" Oppa walked me to class to make sure I didn’t hit anyone else. When I went inside the classroom everyone stopped talking and watched me as I walked to my desk. What’s with them today? I was looking out the window and didn’t noticed when a girl sat next to me till she tapped my shoulder.

"Oh, what do you want" She looked sad when I talked to her in a bored tone.

"Aww Hyoyoung don’t tell me you don’t remember me"

"I’m r-" Wait did she just called me Hyoyoung??? "I’m sorry what did you called me?'

"Hyoyoung? Why what’s wrong?"

"Who are you?"

"I’m Lily, we were friends in elementary until you moved away"

"Hello Lily, my name is Hwayoung"

"OH your Hyoyoung’s twin sister. Hyoyoung told me many things about you. You know she really looks up to you I’m glad I’m finally able to meet you in person. So where’s Hyoyoung I want to give a surprised that I’m here, we haven’t talked in a long time I wonder if she still remembers me. Has she told you about me?"

Wow she talks a lot. "She isn’t in this school and can you please not say anything about me having a twin"

"Why??"

"Because... can I tell you later when no one is around? "

"Oh sure" The teacher than walked in and started calling row. "Oh students we have a new student, Lily can you please stand up and introduce yourself?"

"Hello my name is Lily. Please take care of me"
"Thank you may sit now" The lesson was boring so I fell asleep and Lily woke me up when the bell rang. "You still have to tell me why you don’t want anyone to know you have a twin"

"I'll tell you at lunch, I’ll be at the rooftop"

"Okay see you then"

"Wait give me your number so we can talk later to"

"Okay here you go"

You walked to your music class when you remember all of BAP and Yongnam were in the same class. Ah , why do I have to have this class with all of them? and why do I have this class every day? ugh 

I walked to my desk. Zelo and Yongnam are next to me and Yongguk and the rest of the guys are behind us. The desk in front of me was empty, for now. "Noona you want to hang out after school?'

"Sorry Zelo I need to see someone after school and then I need to go shopping later"

"Can I go shopping with you? Please!!"

"Sure how about we meet at the park by school at about 5?"

"Okay"

"Yah I’m right here, can’t I go to? and are you going to see Hyoyoung"

"Who's Hyoyoung? That name sounds familiar" I looked at Yongnam and glared at him.

"Yes I’m go see her and you might know her Zelo but she is a quiet person"

"Okay" I hope Zelo doesn’t remember who she is, I don’t want him to tell the others

We continued talking when I felt someone kick the back of my desk. I just ignored it the first few times but then Yongguk started kicking my desk constantly I turned around "Is there something you want?"

"Well now that you mentioned it. Apologies to my gf"

"Hell no!!! And stop kicking the back of my desk"

"No, and watch out because I’ll make you pay for what you did to her on Monday and this morning"

"Oh look I’m so scared I’m shaking. Just tell your clown face to leave me alone and she'll be fine" I sat back down and continued talking to Yongnam when Yongguk kicked my . I heard his friends laughing so I grabbed my water, opened it and got up to poured the water on his head. Everyone in class just watched us to see what will happen next. Yongguk got up and he was red.

"YAH what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I told you to stop kicking the back of my desk"

"You didn’t have to get me all wet!!"

"Stop crying you big baby" Then the teacher came in so I sat down and smiled at Zelo. "Yongguk why are you, AND my floor, wet?"

"I was just sitting down when this crazy girl in front of me poured water on me" I got up as soon as Yongguk finished "Mr.XXX it was an accident I was-" I wasn’t able to finish because he cut me off.

"It was an accident don’t worry about it Hwayoung. Yongguk apologize to Hwayoung for calling her crazy and for trying to get her in trouble. Hwayoung have a sit" I gave my most innocent smile at Yongguk and sat down.

"But she-"

"No buts now apologize" Yongguk mumble under his breath and glared at me "Yongguk NOW!!" I was trying not to laugh; I know I might regret this later but for right now I don’t care.

"I’m sorry Hwayoung for calling you crazy and almost getting you in trouble"

"It’s okay Yongguk I’m sure you didn’t mean it" 

"Okay now Yongguk go clean yourself up and bring a mop" Yongguk glared at me again before he left. 10 minutes later Yongguk came back and mopped the floor then he left and came back 5 minutes later but I felt like something was off about him. When our eyes met he looked away as fast as he could. What’s with him? I ignored his change of attitude and started drawing on my notebook when I got lost in my thoughts. This is my favorite class and it was Hyoyoung’s favorite too. I wonder how things would have been if she was right here. 

 

 

Hwayoung and Hyoyoung when they were 4  1/2

"Hwayoung I’m bored" I looked at Hyoyoung, she was on the floor coloring a book. Our parents were on a trip to china and they couldn’t bring Hyoyoung with them so we both are staying with our dad’s parents. "Yea me to. What do you want to do?"

"Ummm? oh I know let’s sing the song halmoni (grandma) taught us so we can sing it to umma when she comes back" She would only hear you sing it to her "If that’s what you want?"

"Yay okay let’s get started" We spent the whole afternoon learning the song and perfecting the notes as beast as we could, and before we went to sleep we sang it to our grandparents. "Aww sweeties that was wonderful. I can see both of ya singing to your kids at night. What do think honey"

"I agree, you both need to sing to us more often" I was wondering why they looked at me with sad eyes. They sent us off to sleep when it was 8, even though I was sleepy I couldn’t fall asleep so I got up to go get a warm glass of milk. Grandmas and grandpa’s room was by the stairs, the lights were still on and they door wasn’t fully closed. "They sing just like our daughter when she was young" I thought appa was an only child. "Neh, they do" As soon as halapoji (grandpa) said that halmoni started crying. "It breaks my heart knowing that Hwayoung will have the same tragic ending as out little girl”
Wait
? What tragic ending?

 

"Hwayoung? Hwayoung?" I look to see who was calling me but there was no one was there. Halmoni and halapoji weren't in their room anymore. "Hwayoung wake up"

 

"Hwayoung?" I opened my eyes and saw BAP and Yongnam around me."Yah you okay?" I was trying to catch my breath. "Y-yea i-im fine"

"Noona if your fine then why are you crying" I wiped my cheeks and realized that I had been crying. Oh gosh now I look weak, great just great. "Hwayoung what’s wrong"

"Nothing oppa I’m fine really" Zelo gave me a hug and I was reminded how Hyoyoung would hug me whenever I felt sad and how Yongguk would make me laugh whenever I was crying. I wanted to get up and leave the class but I didn’t wanted to start a scene. "Hwayoung may I talk to you outside" I walked outside with mr.xxx and leaned against the wall. “Is everything all right?"
"Yes"
"Then why were you crying?"
"I was just thinking about my sister; this was her favorite class" Tears were gathering in my eyes but I refuse to cry. "You know you can walk out of class if you need to. Gather your-"
"No. I’m f-fine I-" I couldn’t finish because I couldn’t hold my tears anymore, I started crying and I couldn’t stop. "I'll get your things. I'll ask Yongnam to take you home I can tell your close to him. You both are excused for the rest of the day" He walked in and when the door opens Yongnam walks out and gives me a hug. “Come on, you need to rest" We walk to the front of the school and when we reach my house I go to the room I saved for Hyoyoung and lock myself in. I texted Zelo that we could still go shopping and lily that I left school early, I also texted her my address so she could come later. Yongnam didn’t ask any questions, he knew I needed some time alone.

 


At school:

Yongguk watched as the teacher was talking to his brother. Yongnam then gathered his things and grabbed Hwayoung’s things before he left the class. Mr.XXX then went to his desk and made a phone call "Principle park I just wanted to inform you Miss.Ryu will not assist the rest of her classes and nether will Mr. Yongnam.... Well he is close to her and right now I don’t think she should be alone....no need to worry about that, I have two students that can take care of it" I wonder if what I heard was true. Ugh I need to talk to the guys about this. "guys lets meet up after school I need to tell ya something, you to Zelo" "Aww but hyung I’m going shopping with noona"

"I don’t think so. She went home."

"She texted me a while ago, she said she still wants to go shopping" 

"Okay but we still need to talk no buts, it’s not gonna take that long anyways" We agreed to meet up at Himchan’s place after school since his house wasn’t to far away from school. With what happened with Hwayoung the teacher gave us the rest of the class off "Choi Junhong (Zelo)"

"Y-yes"

"Can you go to the Principe’s office after school and get Hwayoung’s class work? Oh and Yongguk you have to go to and pick up your brother’s work"

"Arraso sir" We both said at the same time which cause some girls to giggle. Youngjae was talking about a girl he met at the mall on Saturday but I wasn’t listening to him. I was thinking about my childhood friend and her sister, mianhe gongju (princess) I couldn’t keep my promise to you, but don’t worry when I find her I’ll keep her safe. I hope you come back soon and please don’t hate me. I’ll get you a dreamcatcher so you can forgive me, I know how much you like them “YONGGUK" 

"huh, what?" Jongup was standing in front of me and he looked mad so did Youngjae. "What?"

"Hyung you weren’t listening to them and you started laughing when Jongup hyung said his parents wanted to arrange a marriage for him"

"Oh mianhe I was thinking about something"

"Hyung was thinking about someone and most likely a girl" My cheeks started turning red when Zelo said that. "How can you tell Zelo?" Zelo was smirking and in a sing song voice said "He is smiling like a pabo and he wrote gongju all over his notebook" I hid my notebook but not before the other members saw it, they started laughing "YAH STFU!!"

"Aww come on hyung who is she and don’t say its Hyuna because you never called her that" When is the bell gonna ring. Finally, the bell ranged and I was the first one out the class, the members started laughing again.

Finally, at the end of school Zelo and I went to the principal’s office to get the work for Hwayoung and my brother then we went to Himchan’s house. When we went inside everyone else was already there and they were making fun of Himchan."Yo what’s going on"

"Oh nothing hyung just that Himchan likes the new girl, her name is lily"

"Yah Deahyun shut up! anyways what did you wanted to talk about Yongguk"

I sat down on the chair by the far left of the living room "I heard something about Hwayoung of why she missed a whole month" Zelo got up "I’m going to noona’s house"

"No wait Zelo its nothing bad. well it is but I mean that we won’t do anything against her" "WHAT?!?!?!? Hyung but why" Gosh their so impatient "Fine hyung I’m listening"

"She was at the hospital he-"

"WHAT WHY WAS SHE THERE" "is she sick?" "Is she gonna die?" "How do you know she was there?"  They were all talking and asking question at the same time "YAH LET ME TALK" I waited till they finally stopped talking "I heard some teachers talking when I went to get a mop. They said ' I feel so sorry for Hwayoung she is going through all this pain alone. It’s not helping that she had to go to the hospital all month since she arrived. I wonder how long she has to live?' I think the school nerd is sick to the point that she is dying. Zelo has she said anything to you or have you noticed something off about her lately?"

"she never mentioned anything and well everything about her is off, she is different all of her is different" 

"Hyung I think we should stop hurting her. If she is really sick I don’t want to hurt her if her days are numbered"

"Yea me neither" Everyone was feeling guilty about hurting her, "N-noona is dying?"

"Zelo we don’t know that, Yongguk could have heard wrong"

"I-I’m going to noona’s house"

"We'll go with you"

"No, noona wouldn’t want to see any of you" At the end we all went with Zelo to Hwayoung’s house. We were at the park when Himchan pointed at a fight that was going on "Hey those guys are fighting with that girl that not fair" We all looked to where Himchan was pointing at and Youngjae finally said "THATS HWAYOUNG" when we took a closer look at the girl we realized that was her and ran to help her. "NOONA WE'RE COMING" why does Zelo cares about her??


I finally came out of Hyoyoung’s room around 4 I have one hour to meet Zelo. "Hwayoung are you feeling better?"

"Yea I’m fine oppa, I’m sorry I lost it"

"It’s okay I know how you’re feeling" I went to my room and changed out of my school uniform. I wanted to visit Hyoyoung but then decided to go to the park for a while. A I forgot to get my school work I got up and was going to walk to school when I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder and as soon as I turned around someone punched me on the face I fell to the floor but got up and wiped the blood that was on my lips. I looked around and saw there were 6 guys around me "Oh so now ya need 6 guys to take one girl out? How pathetic" It was a good thing that there were no kids around. I kicked the guy behind me and he landed on the floor I got ready for anything this guys would throw at me. I was lucky I could fight more than 5 guys at the same time. They all had masks of different color blue, red, pink, green, white, and black with white. The blue guy was fast but I was faster, I was able to block most of his hits and when I finally had enough I slammed his head with the red guy and they both fell unconscious. Two down four to go. I was too busy fighting the green guy that I didn’t see black and white mask behind me and he hit me in the ribcage. , come on Hwayoung you can’t make mistakes with this guys. Pink guy was dragging blue and red guy into a van, white guy was the best fighter out of all of them, he was able to block almost all of my attacks, I noticed he would aim high to I aimed low to hit him, when he was down black and white mask kicked the back of my leg. I fell and was kicked in the stomach by green guy when he was about to kick me again I grabbed his leg and bit him as hard as I could, he fell backwards and I kicked black and white mask in the shin. I got up before they could and heard someone "THATS HWAYOUNG" I looked to see who called me and saw BAP then they started running towards the mask guys and I.  "NOONA WE'RE COMING" AWW that Zelo guy in so cute. okay I need to finish this fight now.  When they guys realized that someone was coming the white guy pulled out a knife and was trying to cut me "You won’t live long Hwayoung and you know that" I kicked his arm and he dropped the knife but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me so my back was facing him then he pulled another knife from his pocket and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I screamed in pain and touched where it hurt. When the white guy let me go I fell to the floor. "HYUNG NOONA IS BLEEDING” White guy was standing in front of me while the other members fought with BAP. "This ends now" No come on Hwayoung fight!! get up please get up I slowly got up, my side hurt but right now all I care about was not dying. "You’re right it ends now but not for me" I grabbed the first knife he dropped and aimed for him, since I was losing to much blood I was slow but I was able to stab him in the leg "AAAHHH " police sirens could be heard in the distance ", everyone let’s go" They all went to the van and drove off. "Noona hold on the ambulance is coming" 

"Ha don’t worry Zelo I’ll be fine it’s just a little cut"

"JUST A LITTLE CUT??" We all looked at Yongguk, why does he even care? "You’re losing to much blood" He took his shirt of and pressed in on my wound, I was surprised by his action but I was more surprised at how his abs looked.  Yongguk why do you have to be so hot??  "Ouch that hurts!"

"It means you’re still alive to stop complaining" I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and was about to make a call when Yongguk took my phone "Yah give it back"

"Who are you gonna call?"

"Y-Yongnam" I was getting sleepy "Hwayoung stay awake just, just keep talking" But I couldn’t, finally the paramedics came but I had already lost consciousness. 


Yongguk called his brother and told him to meet him at Seoul National hospital. They all were waiting for the doctor to tell that how she was. Yongguk was sitting in the corner so he didn’t notice someone was watching him with a smile. Yongguk likes her? well that would explain why he looks so worry and why he's going soft on her. 


"Boss the mission went wrong, all the guys were able to do is stab her but some guys were with her so she was rushed to the hospital"

"How is her condition?"

"She will recover sir"

"!! why the hell is she so hard to kill?!?!???"

"Um sir I have a plan but we're gonna need help from our alliances in NY"

"I’m listening" The two men talked about their plan for the next hour or so "Nice job, we'll go with your plan. Call our friends in NY"

"Yes sir right away"

 

"Hwayoung if I can’t take you I’ll take someone close to you"


sorry it took me so looong to update and i hope ya like this chapter

please comment your toughts and what ya think of this story/chapter 

thanks for reading ^.^