Yongguks feelings

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

The next morning Yongguk kept asking me about the guys that dropped me off. Instead of answering him I asked where was lily.

"Himchan took her to the police department. She agreed to press charges against him. And she feels bad for what happened yesterday."

"She should. Putting herself in danger knowing you can’t fight back and-"

"Not that."

"Then what?"

"About your ex"
I just remained silent and finishes eating my breakfast. After I was done I washed the dishes and headed for the front door.

"Where are you going?"

"To see Kyungsoo. I want to know if he'll take care of her now that he knows she is alive. You’re welcome to join me if you want"

"I rather stay here, with you"
I looked at Yongguk and the face he was making was just too cute. "Mianhe, but I can’t"

"You just don’t want to. You should be next to me all the time not with some other guy who left his sister without telling her!!!"

"You’re acting like a lonely boyfriend. And he never wanted to leave his sister. He didn’t have a choice!"

"Why are you defending him??? And IM YOUR HUSBAND!!!!!"

"Don’t yell at me Yongguk. We didn’t want this to begin with and I’m not defending him, I’m telling you what really happened"

"ITS YOUR FAULT WERE STUCK TOGETHER AND NOW YOU WANT TO BE WITH SOME OTHER GUY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW"

"STOP YELLING AND AT LEAST HE NEVER MENT TO HURT HER, THE SAME CAN’T BE SAYD ABOUT YOU" As soon as I said that the pain in Yongguk’s eyes were noticeable. I wanted to say sorry but instead I left the house and drove to EXO’s place. When I arrived I entered the passcode and waked in. Everyone looked taken back and I noticed that Kris and Suho had taken out their gun.

"where’s Kyungsoo?"

"I rather be called D.O" Kyungsoo was by the stairs and he looked like he hasn’t been sleeping at all.

"You look horrible"

"Gee thanks. Why are you here. I thought that you would have stopped bothering me"

"Are you gonna take care of her?"

"........."

"If not, I want to adopt her"

"B-Bwo?"

"Think about it, I’ll be going now."

I wanted to stay and convince him to take little Hwayoung but if I did that then he would figure out that I’m playing with him so he could get his sister back, I hope this works. It’s still early so I decided to spend some time with the kids.


Yongguk’s POV

After the small fight with Hwayoung I felt really bad. As much as I hated to admit it, it was my fault the fight started. I shouldn’t be acting this way, yea we're married but we still haven’t figured out if we're gonna stay married after we graduate. I don’t even know if I like her in that way. I know she doesn’t see me as her husband and that’s also my fault for treating her so bad. Maybe I should throw a romantic gesture to apologize. Just to apologize, but I’m gonna need some help from the guys.

Just as I was getting my phone out Himchan and lily arrived, and the guys were also here, even Yongnam.

"Hey bro, it’s been a while since you’ve come here"

"Yea. Its Hwayoung here, I need to talk to her"

"Well, umm. She isn’t here and I don’t know when she'll be back"

"What did you do to noona?"

"We got into a small fight and she left. I want to apologize but I’m gonna need everyone’s help"

"Hyung you need to be better to noona. If she leaves you I’ll help her throw your things out"

"It’s nice to know you have my back Jongup"

"You have to treat her right, don’t forget what I told you the other day"

"I remember Deahyun, don’t worry"
I remember you told me that you have given up on Hwayoung but if you are given the chance to be with her you will take it. Gosh I’m such an idiot for remembering this only now.

"Okay then let’s get to work. I'll do the decorating because you guys don’t know how to make things pretty"

"Lily you should rest-"

"I’m helping so deal with it Himchan"

"Now I see why you and Hwayoung get a long"

"Actually I met her sister before I met her. Yongguk, you should stop being a jerk, she deserves to be happy for once in her life"

"I know"

"Well guys hurry up, the faster we're finish the faster my brother can do something right"


Hwayoung’s POV

After I left the orphanage I went to visit my sister. I stayed talking to her about school and Yongguk. By the time I left it was already getting dark outside. I drove slowly home and hoped Yongguk wasn’t home or was asleep. When I noticed all the lights were off I felt relived and quietly started making my way to the front door. I was a little taken back when there were candles everywhere and a trail of red and white roses. I followed the roses and found myself outside standing in front of Yongguk. Behind him was a table filled with food.

"I hope you haven’t eaten already. I don’t think I can finish this all on my own"

"Why the roses then, and the candle?"

"I wanted to make this a special memory. This is my way of saying I’m sorry"

"If this is how you apologize then I don’t mind fighting every day"

"Hwayoung-"

"I know. But I don’t know why you’re sorry for"

"For starting the fight. I’m your husband but not because you wanted me to be. We aren’t even in a relationship yet and I’m already a jealous boyfriend"

"Yet?"

"Oh umm...."
Yongguk looked around the yard and when he finally looked at me again he looked like a child waiting for something.
"At first I didn’t realize what I was feeling but now I know. Hwayoung, I like you. I know I haven’t been the nicest guy in the world and I don’t blame you if you hate me but, will you accept my feelings, my heart"

I didn’t see this coming, I thought he was just going to say sorry, I never imagined that Yongguk would end up asking me to be his girlfriend. Should I say yes, I do like him. Or should I say no, he did hurt my sister for many years and he hurt me the day me saw me. Aish, what should I say.
I know what to do, umm say. I step closer to Yongguk and hold his hands. I could tell right away that he was nervous, any guy in this situation is. I look at him in the eyes but before I could say what I wanted to say I was interrupted by no other than 

 

 

EXO.

"Wow I think we came at the wrong time, right Luhan?"

"yea, we should go"

"Ani, we're already here so might as well stay"

"Wu Yi fan, why are you here?"

"We need to talk. And D.O won’t stop asking me where you live. I told him I’ll bring him here and the others wanted to tag along. SO, how about you introduce us?"

"Aish, EXO this is Yongguk, my husband. Yongguk this is EXO."

"EXO?"

"Okay. This is Wu Yi Fan but he wants to be called Kris and the one next to him in Suho. The others are Luhan, Sehun, kai, Kyungsoo, Tao, lay, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, and Beakhyun. They call themselves EXO. Don’t ask me why because I don’t know"

"Noona, so you can adopt D.O’s sister?"

"She can’t"

"Why not, Kyungsoo?"

"I'll take care of her. I won’t give up my rights to my little sister, I won’t let anyone take her away from me again."

"Okay, so when will you show yourself to her?'

"Soon"

I talked to EXO and Yongguk also talked with them. We ended eating everything together and by the time EXO was leaving it was past 10. I walked them to the door while Yongguk washed the dishes. Kris was the last one out the door but before he lest he turned around and smiled at me, not a good smile.

"You did your research on me so I did the same on you. If you hurt anyone of them, I’ll hurt your sister. The one that is in a coma. The one that tried to end her life by jumping from the top a 3 story house after taking a bunch of pills,"

"If you hurt my sister I will end you!"

"Then don’t hurt them"

"So I guess that means I’ll be around you guys for a while huh?"

"Goodnight. Hyoyoung. Oh wait its Hwayoung, you two look so alike"
I watched as Kris got inside the car and drove off with everyone else. When I closed the door I walked to my room and saw Yongguk was already in bed. After showering and changing into sleeping clothing I laid down next to him and whispered in his ear.
"I accept your feelings"
Slowly he turned to face me, with a big smile on his face.

"Goodnight love"

He kissed me in the lips and hugged me tight.

 

"Goodnight yeobo"



Sorry for the long wait. i was gonna update but i lost the chapter and had to re-write everything.

So yesterday i had to say goodbye to two of my favorite idols. Kim Jaejoong and Kim hyunjoong. But on the bright side it was also the Bang twins birthday
So happy birthday to Bang yongnam and Bang yongguk 
Thanks for reading and have a great night/day.