The ending of a second chance part one

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

I woke up hearing loud noises in the kitchen, after showering and dressing I went to make breakfast but when I entered the kitchen all the dishes were dirty and there was no food, not even coffee.

"I’m hungry" Yongguk was leaning on the wall with a smirk on his face.

"You ate all the food Yongguk"

"well, buy some more"

"You go buy more, I’m heading out"

"You're going to be my wife and that’s what wives do. Also where are you going?"

"I’m going to be your wife not your maid and somewhere"

"Where is that somewhere?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I don’t"

"Then stop asking. I'll be back by midnight, don’t break anything"

"You're gonna leave me with this mess??"

"You did it so you clean it"

"You're the woman not me"

"I'll just call someone to come and clean this up" I just walked past him and put my shoes on to leave, but as soon as I opened the door I was pushed back inside by Yongnam.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere" I tried to leave but Yongnam pulled me to the living room and sat me next to Yongguk.

"We need to talk about last night"

"You want to talk? okay let’s talk. Let’s talk about how Hwayoung said she’s not marrying anyone and then said ok I’ll marry Yongguk!!" Yongguk’s voice got louder with every word he spoke.

"Yongguk let her explain. Hwayoung you knew your mom was up to something, how did you know?"

"Because she was in it!! She looks all innocent on the outside but in the inside she’s rotten!!!"

"YONGGUK S-"

"Oppa, she was acting all nice and stuff, that’s how I knew she was planning something that included me."

"You said no but after you talked with your dad you said yes, why?" I looked at Yongnam and pleaded him with my eyes to stop asking me about last night.

"I had no way out oppa, I didn’t have a choice"

"BULL, EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE IN LIFE!!!"

"Not me Yongguk, I never had a choice and now if you excuse me I have to go" I got up and left without saying another word. I’m sorry gukkie oppa, I’m really sorry. Hate me all you want I don’t care, as long as my sister lives I can live with your hatred.


Yongguk’s pov

Hyung I can’t believe you’re friends with a girl like her"

"A girl like her?"

"Yea, she obviously only cares about money, this is what this marriage is about"

"Yongguk, she has a good reason, I know that"

"There is no good reason for ruining someone’s life"

"you shouldn’t be the one talking Yongguk"

"What do you mean by that??"

"You'll find out soon enough. I hope." Yongnam left with a sad look in his eyes. I’m starting to think he likes her. But if that was true he would have asked to take my place. I have something else to think about though, how would I tell Nara and the guys? I'll think of something later. I walk upstairs to finish unpacking but stop at the door closest to the stairs. I turned the doorknob but its locked. It was also locked when I looked around the house a few weeks ago, what is she hiding in there. Since the door is locked and I don’t know how to pick a lock I just go inside my room. I should call Nara and ask to meet up with her than go talk to the guys. I send Nara a text 

 

To Nara

hey Nara, can we meet up at the cafe by school, I have something to tell you

From Yongguk

 

To oppa 

sure, see you in 30 minutes. Love you

 

From Nara

Then I send a text to the others to meet me at the dance studio in an hour. I shower and change before walking to the cafe, when I went inside Nara was already there.

"Sorry, did you wait long?"

"Ani, I just got here. So what do you want to tell me?"

"Please let me finish first then you can say whatever you want" I took her hands in mine and kiss her fingers

"Oppa what’s wrong?"

I took a deep breath and look her in the eyes. “I really like you and you always make me smile, you know that right"

"Yes oppa, I love you to"

"Yesterday. Yesterday my mom told me I have to marry Hwayoung, but I don’t want to" She pulled her hands away from mine and her eyes started getting watery. "Nara, I have to marry her but after graduation we'll get a divorce. I know I shouldn’t ask you this but can we still be together, can you wait for me?"  wait, why am I asking her to wait for me if I’m not gonna be with her, I’m still waiting for my childhood friend to come back so we can be together, forever. Nara looked and wiped the tears off her face.

"I’m, I’m sorry Yongguk I can’t do that. You're getting married and I don’t want to be known as 'the other woman' or 'the girl dating a married man'. I’m sorry but I can’t"

"It’s gonna be a secret wedding"

"I still can’t do that Yongguk. It’s wrong!! When, if you divorce and we still feel the same for each other than we can continue dating, for now let’s just be friends"

"Nara pl-"

"I’m sorry Yongguk. but it’s over" I watched as Nara grabbed her things and left. "This is all Hwayoung’s fault. That nerd is going to pay for ruining my life, I'll make sure of that. Now I have to tell the guys Nara broke up with me because I have to marry the school’s nerd"

When I arrived at the studio the guys were all there.  "Hyung!! why did you wanted us to come here?" Zelo looks so happy, I’m sure it will hurt him to know his 'noona' is a . The guys all stopped what they were doing and waited for me to talk. "Nara broke up with me because of that nerd Hwayoung"

"Wait, why do you think its Hwayoung’s fault?"

"Hyung you better not talk mess about my cousin"

"Yea hyung, don’t talk mess about noona"

"Hyung, Hwayoung has been nice to us even though she has many reasons to hate and be mean to us. So Jongup and Zelo are right, don’t talk mess about her and Deahyun, like the rest of us, have a right to know why do you say its noona’s fault"

"GUYS!!! don’t take sides until we hear what Yongguk has to say"

"Thanks Himchan" At least she doesn’t have everyone thinking she’s innocent

"But yea Yongguk don’t talk mess about her" I spoke to soon =_=!!

"Okay not a word until I finish talking...My family went to her parents’ house to have dinner and she was there. After dinner my mom said she was glad Hwayoung was going to marry one of her sons, me. And, and Hwayoung agreed to the wedding. I told Nara about the wedding and she said she can’t be with me because of that." It was silent for a moment then Jongup spoke up.

"Hyung she doesn’t want to marry you, she doesn’t have a choice and honestly you're being selfish. You're only thinking about yourself but she’s hurting more that you" Wat the hell, I didn’t think they'll still stand by her

"And why would she be hurting more than me?!"

"I can’t tell you"

"Why not"

"Because I can’t"

"WHY IS SHE HURTING MORE THAN ME?????????"

"BECAUSE SHE HAS TO MARRY THE JERK RESPONSIBLE FOR HER S-"

"HYUNG!!!" we all turned to look at Zelo.

"hyung not a word, noona would never forgive you" Jongup looked at Zelo with shocked eyes. what are they hiding? 

"Finish what you were saying Jongup" 

"Don’t do it hyung" Jongup just pulled Zelo up and walked out of the building. The other just look as confused as I felt. 

"Yongguk, Jongup is right"

"Why is that" I wanted to punch Himchan for taking her side again

" Look in her eyes and you'll see the pain she has to hide when she sees you" Himchan left and soon after so did Youngjae. 

"Hyung"

"What is it Deahyun"

"You said you'll be nice to noona. you promised"

"When did you started calling her noona"

"I don’t know, but don’t hurt her"

"Why do you care if I hurt her or not!"

 

"Because I like her!!! If you hurt her in anyway I’ll make you pay" I was shocked at Daemyung’s confession and just let him leave, leave me like the others, like Nara.


sorry it took me so long to update but school started this week and i had to finish my summer packet.

anyways thanks for reading and dont forget to comment, 

And thanks to Minyu623 fot upvoting and thaks to qistina16 and POslilbbc for subscribing