shopping with BAP??

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

"Hyung, why do you think she has a sister?" I was wondering the same thing.

"Lily mentioned a girl name Hyoyoung after I asked if she had a sister so I’m guessing that’s her sister"

"Noona, you and Yongnam hyung mentioned her name one time. who is she?"

"Yea, who is she, her name sound familiar, like I know her" Deahyun was trying hard to remember her face, and wondering why did his heart beat like crazy when her heard her name. "S-she’s my sister"

"JINJA?!?!" Now the guys were staring at me again. "Do we know her?" "Is she hot?" "How old is she?" "Does she goes to our school?" "How come we didn’t know?" "I thought you were an only child" "Noona you should have told me; Noona can we meet her?" Ugh why are they so loud?? The front door opened so everyone was silent. I know I locked the door and oppa is the only one with the spare key.

"Oppa I’m glad you came" Yongnam walked in and was surprised to see BAP here.

"Aww I wanted to scare you, how did you know it was me anyways?"

"Because I locked the door and you’re the only one that has a copy of the key" I got up and gave him a hug before pulling him next to me.

"Bro, you knew about her sister and you didn’t say anything??" Oppa looked at me and smiled "You finally told him huh?"

"Told me what?" 

"No, I didn’t tell him anything, all he knows is I have a sister." 

"YAH told me what"

"Nothing and don’t raise your voice at me I’m still older than you!"

"Oh oppa this is lily, lily this is Yongnam"

"Nice to meet you"

"You to"

"Noona where’s your sister, and is she older or younger?"

"She’s in a peaceful place and she’s older"

"How much older?" Why is Deahyun interested in knowing about her? 

"Not much older, Anyways Zelo I want to go shopping today, you want to come?"

"NE!!!" "Ani"

"Aww oppa why?"

"You still haven’t healed"

"But hyung she was out the whole afternoon!!"

"BWO?? Hwayoung are you crazy?? they could have gotten you while you were alone"

"Mianhe oppa but there was somewhere I needed to go"

"Where?!?!!!"

"Hyung you’re acting like her boyfriend"

"Yah Zelo shut up" Yongguk got mad at Zelo’s comment.

"I wanted to visit my grandparents, is there something wrong with that??" 
When I told him he looked away and apologized.

"Fine you can go but I want someone else to go to, lily can go with them?"

"Sure" "I'll go to!" Deahyun started laughing and said 'love bird' but only I heard him.

"YAH Deahyun shut up" In the end everyone but Yongnam went shopping with me.

Zelo, lily, and Himchan went on my car and the rest rode with Yongguk


It took longer than I wanted to arrive to the mall because Himchan wouldn’t stop asking me questions about myself and was flirting with lily the whole ride. "Yes finally we have arrived, one more minute with hyung and I would have died" I laugh at zelo's comment and Himchan hit him in the head. "Shut up Zelo" I saw Yongguk’s car parking and started walking inside. Zelo, Himchan and lily went to a shoe store. Jongup, Deahyun, and Youngjae when to the arcade so that left me with Yongguk.

"You can go with your friend you know"

"My brother said you can’t be alone"

"I can take care of myself" I hate being treated like a child.

"Yea, that’s how you got stab" I walked into a clothing store and was looking at the shirts. "Ner- Hwayoung can I ask you something"

"What?"

"Why were you at the hospital on July"

"I don’t know what you're talking about"

"I know you were admitted into a hospital on July, that’s why you didn’t went to school. I want to know what happened"

"Why do you want to know? So you can tell everyone in school and that way make my life horrible?"

"I- no that’s not it. Yea I wanted to do that first but not anymore" I walked into the dressing room to try the clothing and hoped Yongguk would just leave, but when I walked out he was still there. "Forget it Yongguk I’m not telling you" I walked to the front to pay and walked to the candy store next.

"Hwayoung, I know were not the best of friends-"

"Were not friends at all"

".. Fine were not friends but I want to get to know you better"

"......."

"I know you hate me and you have every right to do so but can we try to get along, for Zelo?"

"Zelo knows I hate all of you and he doesn’t care. And I don’t want to deal with your gf and her hyenas"

Yongguk grabbed my arm and yanked me to a stop. "Ouch!" I pulled my arm from his hand and massaged where he had a grip on. I was looked at him and wasn’t surprised when he looked mad.

"Don’t insult Hyuna or her friends. You’re just jealous that they are better than you" I started laughing at him, "Why would I be jealous of a clown and her hyenas? go with your gf she’s over there" Yongguk turned to where I was pointing at and started walking towards Hyuna but stopped when he saw a guy next to her.

"Who is that guy?" I looked at the guy and knew Hyuna and him had something going on. "He might be a friend, come on Yongguk let find the others" Yongguk ignored me and started walking towards them but stopped again when he saw them kissing, in the mouth. He them took his phone out to take a picture than dialed Hyuna’s number

"Hey oppa"

"Hyuna where are you?"

"At home, why?"

"I want to go out, I’ll be at your house in 10 minutes"

"NOO!!!"

"Why not?"

"um b-because I umm. Because my mom wants to have mother daughter time" 

"Okay, let’s talk tomorrow, I have something to tell you"

After Yongguk hanged up we watched as Hyuna and the other guy walked away holding hands. I wanted to say something but I didn’t know what. "Let’s find the others Yongguk"

"Why do you call my brother oppa but not me?"

"I’ll just text Zelo to meet us at the candy store, he can tell the others"

"Hway-" I didn’t wait for Yongguk and just started walking ahead of him. Zelo and the others were already there. "Noona what are we doing here"

"I need to buy candy" Zelo and lily were helping me buy the candy while the others waited outside. When we were done it was 6 so we went to eat. Lily was acting different towards Himchan and Yongguk ignored me the rest of the day.


It was about to be 10 when we arrived at my place. We all went inside and talked a bit before BAP left. "Lily you want a ride home?" "No Hwayoung is taking me but thanks for asking Himchan" Himchan looked a bit sad but left. Lily was helping me clean the living room before I took her to her house. "Why didn’t you called him oppa?"

"I don’t know"

"Is it because of what I told you"

"Ne, it just doesn’t feel right being with the guy that hurt her, you know?"

"Yea, I know"

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you like Yongguk?"

"WHAT??? NOO!!"

"Yes you do, I can see it in your eyes"

"No I don’t, I hate him anyways were here"

"Oh okay well, bye see you tomorrow. I'll visit you again so we can talk" I drove back home and called someone before going to sleep.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Yeoboseyo, my name is Hwayoung and I need an PI to look for someone"

"You called the right guy, who are you looking for?"

"A guy, his name is Kyungsoo. All I know is he has a little sister call Hwayoung she is in an orphanage right now, both parents died in a car accident. He was in a trip when the accident happened"

"Do you have a last name? or a photo?"

"I have a photo and I believe the last name is D.O"

"I'll look for him. You have my email?"

"Ne"

"Send me the photo and tell me where I can send you the information that I find"

"Okay thank you and goodbye"

"Goodbye" I send the photo to the PI and call Hana before going to sleep. Is she mad at me? why isn’t she answering me?


In the basement of a house outside of NY a girl was tied to a chair. When she woke up she tried to get free of the ropes but fail, again. Then she heard the door opening, the man that had asked for directions was in front of her. "Please let me go!! My family must be worried about me" He just smiled at her and sat down in a chair in front of her. "I’m going to ask you a few questions and if you answer them we might let you go" 

"We?... Let me go, my father can give you a lot of money just, just let me goo"

The man slapped her "Are you going to answer my questions or are you going to cry all day again"

"I-I’ll answer your questions," She was scared and there was blood in her lower lip

 

"Good" He then took a picture out of his pocket and showed it to the girl. "Tell me what you know about her" The girl’s eyes widened when she recognized the girl in the picture. "I see you know who she is now talk"