Our special day

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

One week later

During this whole week I haven’t done much. In school Yongguk let everyone in school know we are 'dating', so now his ex-gf is always talking about me. Sehun hanged out with me during lunch and I was finally able to see what the tattoo is, it’s a wolf. And I’m sure all of exo has that wolf.

 

tribal_wolf_tattoo_by_forever_broken92-d 

I got closer to Sehun in school, and when I saw him in the streets he didn’t ignored me. I also saw Tao a few times, I thought he would just ignore me and go on with whatever he was doing, but he walked up to me and gave a rose. He said it was an apology for the way his hyung treated me. Today is Friday, and I’ll be marry to Yongguk tomorrow. Since they guys took him out today, to have a boys’ night, I was alone so I decided to look at the file the detective had given me the last time I saw him.

 

 

 

 Exo is made of two gangs, exo-m and exo-k.

 EXO-M

 

Wu Yifan aka Kris. Leader of Exo-m

 

tumblr_n8w4ntXdkA1rfzr7uo1_500.png

Kim Min Seok aka xiumin

xiumin7.jpg

Luhan aka feminem guy ^^

ibwTgZkkEEZ3Bv.jpg

Zhang Yixing aka lay

exo-m-lay-2014-2-2-s-307x512.jpg

Kim Jong Dae aka chen

EXO-M-image-exo-m-36341201-500-750.jpg

Huang Zitao aka tao aka panda eyes ^^

exo-hd-wallpaper-2014-2-1-s-307x512.jpg

 

 

Exo-k

Kim Jun Myun aka suho... Leader of exo-k

suho.jpg

Byun Baek Hyun aka Beakhyun

tumblr_mz353t2A6j1qlpecuo1_500.png

Park Chan Yeol aka chanyeol

thumb.png

Do Kyung Soo aka D.O

-Kyungsoo-do-kyungsoo-do-36037605-1680-1

Kim Jong In aka kai

exok-kai-wallpapers-1-0-s-307x512.jpg

Oh Se Hun aka sehun

20131127173009_1.jpg

Honestly they all look way too innocent to be in a gang and to have done all those terrible things people say. Why would Kyungsoo leave his sister to become a bad person, and if talking about her hurt him so much, why did he left her? I was in my room the whole day trying to figure Kyungsoo out, but no matter what I just couldn’t find a reason he would leave her just like that, I’m missing something and I need to find out what. I need to follow Sehun, or Tao to get him to let me talk to Kyungsoo. 

 

 

It was past midnight when Yongguk came home, and he was drunk...

 


 The next day lily came early and kicked Yongguk out so I could get ready. In just two hours I will become Bang Hwayoung. The wedding will be outside in a private location and the celebration will be in a five-star hotel.
Lily, was doing my makeup and while Yongguk’s mom was doing my hair. When they were done I couldn’t help but admire their work.

 

"Wow unnie, you look great"

 

"I’m so glad you will become my daughter-in-law. I always wanted you to be part of the family"

 

"Thanks, you both did a great job."

 

"Don’t worry unnie, Yongguk will adore how you look" 

 

 

"Okay now for the dress" I wonder which one it is?

 

beautiful-white-wedding-dresses-wedding-

So the coin landed on that one? I’m glad it did, I think I look better in this one than in the other one.  I put the dress on and waited for Jongup to come. I asked him if he could walk me down the aisle. My father was mad when I told him I didn’t wanted him next to me, he said he'll look bad in front of all his business partners if his daughter didn’t want to walk next to him. I just ignored him. Now I’m making my way to the hotel and before I know it Jongup walked in and told me it’s time to go.

 

"Wow, noona you look great"

 

"Thanks Jongup"

 

"I’m sure Yongguk hyung would agree with me to. Now come on lets goooo"

 

"Haha, okay, let’s go"

 

"Aww come on noona smile. I know your still hurt but smile for Yongguk, and your friend. Remember she’s watching you"

 

"You're making her sound like a creeper haha. Alright I’ll smile"

 

 

The music started playing, as we were walking I noticed how the place looked, it was awesome I just wished Hana was with me right now. In front of me was little Hwayoung as the flower girl and Yongguk’s cousin was the ring boy.

 

outdoor-wedding-ceremony.jpg

I was now standing in front of Yongguk.

 

"You better take good care of her hyung. If you ever make her cry, I’ll forget you’re my hyung"

 

"Don’t worry Jongup. I wouldn’t dare hurt her"

 

"Smile noona" As soon as Jongup left Yongguk held my hand and we faced the priest.

 

 

"You look beautiful"

 

 

"You don’t look to bad yourself"

 

The wedding started.

 

T1RoFRFkxcXXaZpsMY_025655.jpg_210x210.jp

"Do you Bang Yongguk accept Ryu Hwayoung as your wife? Do you promise to be faithful and loyal to her? To be there for her in good times and bad times? Trough health and in sickness?"

 

"I do"

 

"Do you Ryu Hwayoung accept Bang Yongguk as your husband? Do you promise to be faithful and loyal to him? To be there for him in good times and bad times? Trough health and in sickness?"

 

"...I do."

 

"If there’s anyone here who believes this two shouldn’t marry, speak now or forever hold your breath"

 

Everyone remained silent. 

 

"I now declare you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

 

Yongguk held my chin and slowly leaned in to kiss me. It was just our lips touching for a few seconds. When he pulled away he leaned his forehead to mine and looked me in the eyes. I look back at him and gave him a smile. Then he leaned in again and kissed me. This time it was a full on kiss, slow but full of feelings. When we pulled away BAP were screaming like the girls in our school.
We walked to the limo waiting to take us to the hotel, BAP got in the car behind us and followed us.

 

"For someone who never had her first kiss, you sure are a great kisser"

 

"That wasn’t my first kiss"

 

"What?? It’s not?? I thought it was"

 

"Well it wasn’t. Oh come on Yongguk stop frowning, you look like an old man like that"

 

"Who was it"

 

"My first boyfriend"

 

 

The conversation then ended and when we arrived to the hotel Yongguk forced a smile on his face. What’s up with him now? 

 

wedding4_1.jpg

The decoration is amazing. BAP came in and noticed Yongguk’s face.

 

"Wow hyung, what’s up with that face, did noona do something?"

 

"YAH, Zelo why do you think I did something?"

 

"Cousin, you don’t have a filter in your mouth."

 

"Ugh, shut up Jongup"

 

"Come on Hwayoung what did you do to my poor brother?"

 

"I didn’t do anything!!"

 

"Then what did you say to him?"

 

"Himchan just go sit down"

 

"What did you say"

 

"Guys go-"

 

"We won’t stop asking till you tell us"

 

"I don’t know. He had that face when I told him he wasn’t my first kiss"

 

"WHAT?" "Noona you had you first kiss before today?" "Cousin, who tainted your innocence with their dirty lips?" "ouch"

 

"Ugh guys just go sit down."

 

 

 

By midnight Yongguk still had a frown on his face so I took him to the garden outside.

 

"You look horrible like that"

 

"...."

 

"Yongguk come on. Its just a kiss and besides I wasn’t your first kiss either so why are you mad?"

 

"I... I don’t know, okay."

 

"He wasn’t anyone important. And if it makes you feel any better I regret kissing him"

 

"......"

 

"He was the only guy I kissed before today. So if I hadn’t kissed him. You would have been my first kiss. I'll go inside now"

 

I left Yongguk outside and went to dance with the guys. When I was dancing with Deahyun I noticed he look kind of sad.

 

"What wrong Dae?"

 

"Nothing"

 

"Oh come on tell me"

 

"Okay. There’s this girl I like, but she has someone in her life now. I don’t know if she’s happy with him or if he makes her happy. I want to fight for her, but recently he has been making her smile a lot and there’s this shine in her eyes whenever she hears his name and whenever he is around."

 

"If you really like her you either fight for her or you let her be happy with someone else. Seeing her happy, does it make you happy?"

 

"Yea. It does. You know what. I'll just be there for her as a friend, whenever she needs someone I’ll be there for her!"

 

"But won’t that make it harder for you to forget about her?"

 

"I don’t matter"

 

"Dae-"

 

"Let’s just enjoy the dance, okay"

 

When the song ended he gave me a kiss on my forehead, I was going to sit down but Yongguk grabbed me and we started dancing a slow song.

 

"I’m sorry"

 

"For what"

 

"For being childish"

 

"It’s okay, you're always childish"

 

The rest of the night went fine, and I had a lot of fun. Lily catched the bouquet and then Himchan took it from her and they ran around like kids. When the rest of the guest left we headed to a room and went straight to bed.
Yea I know we are newlyweds but we didn’t do anything. We went to bed to SLEEP not do anything else.

 


In an elegant mansion in the good side of Seoul a man in a gray suit walked toward an office and handed the older male a folder full of pictures.

 

 "Sir, she just got married to Bang Yongguk"

 

"I know. I was there"
A young man then walked in and sat across from the older male.

 

"Appa, where were you the whole day?"

 

"Leave us alone"

 

"Yes sir"

 

"I was at the wedding; you should have come. Your brother was also there"

 

"What is so special about her? Why are you always watching over her?!"

 

"One of this days I’ll tell you. But for now, just watch over her"

 

"Whatever you say, appa"

 

The younger male then left the room but made sure to slam the door when he left.

 

"I’m sorry my son. But I can’t tell you now. Not until I have her here"

 


In another mansion, far away from Seoul another male gave his boss a folder full of pictures.

 

"He was at her wedding sir. We have to get rid of her before he has a chance to-"

 

"I know what we have to do! Let her have a little bit of fun. Soon she'll be on her knees crying her eyes out. Don’t rush me, I know what I’m doing. I have everything planned out, so don’t worry"

 

"Alright sir, I’ll take my leave then"

 

 

 

 


Who do you guys think those guys in the manson are??

large.gif

tumblr_inline_n60c2xQo2q1rh4p8l.gif

screencap_bap_oneshot6.jpg (572×312)

bang+gif+1.gif (500×281)

tumblr_inline_n5k8n5ZfPE1s563hh.gif (500×250)

tumblr_mdbj4cQY8m1rgigwjo1_400.gif (260×260)

bang+yongguk+love+req.JPG (501×301)

tumblr_m841ctCzEl1qjudfbo1_500.gif