Time to go to school

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER


BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP, I tried turning my alarm off but I couldn’t so I threw it across the room. Ugh I don’t wanna go to school!! After 5 minutes I got up and did my morning routine, school starts at 8 but I have to be there at 7 to get all the paperwork done. I changed in to my uniform eat breakfast and walked to school which is like 10 minutes from my house.

(this is the uniform) 

I listened to music as I walk slowly to school suddenly a car passing by honks at me so I walked faster. When I arrived to Seoul high school I see some students have arrived and are whispering to each other while staring at me. I don’t want to talk to anyone so I look for the front office on my own. After 5 minutes I finally find the office, I wait for the secretary to finish talking before I ask her if I could talk to the principle Mr. Park. "You may enter, it’s the door at the end of the hallway" 

I knock and waited till I could come in "Miss Ryu your father informed me you needed to talk to me" Dang his voice is deep,

"Yes I wanted to ask if you could please tell my teacher to not introduce me to my classmates"

"And why is that"

I knew he would say that thankfully I knew what to say, the truth, well part of the truth "As you may know my sister is in a coma and I don’t want others to ask me about her. I’m still finding it hard to hold myself together when it comes to her and I wouldn’t want to have a breakdown during school. Do you understand?"

"I understand and I’ll contact your teachers and inform them of your decision, is there anything else you need"

"Umm not that I can think of, thank you for your time"

"Take care Miss.Ryu and if there’s anything else you need don’t hesitate to ask"

"I'll keep that in mind, Thank you again"

I go to the register office and finish the rest of the paperwork. I’m almost done when the warning bell rings. By the time I’m done, class had started 15 minutes ago. Great now I’m going to be stared at by everyone when I walk in \(>.<)/  I grab my schedule and locker number.  As I’m about to walk away the principle walk out and offers to show me to my class. He tries to make small talk as we're heading to my history class in the second floor. We finally arrived and Mr. Parks walks in first, when I was about to walk in to he shook his head and motioned me to wait. He later walks out with my teacher and tells her I mustn't be introduce. She nodded her head and told me to walk in with her. As soon as I walked in I heard some girls saying.

"Omo is that a new girl?"

" Ugh she looks like a "

"I wonder why she looks familiar?"

Meanwhile the guys were saying

"She looks hot"

"I so want to bang her"

"She has a nice body, I bet I get her first"

I ignore all comments " Miss. Ryu you may sit at the desk next to the window at the back" I make my way to my desk and I see everyone stares at me with shock. After a while the whispering starts again. "Omo that’s the nerd? I can’t believe it!"  "Eww did I just say I wanted to bang her gosh I must be sick or something" I smirk at the guy who said that and take my book out of my bag. During the whole class I kept hearing comments about me and I see others staring at me. It’s kind of weird. Finally, the bell rings and everyone heads to their next class. I make my way to my locker and put my things in. When I close my locker a girl with way too much makeup walks to me and slaps me, hard. The hyenas behind her start laughing. "Well welcome back nerd, let me guess you changed your style to get attention from Yongguk oppa but that’s not gonna work because he's mine, got that nerd?" I’m guessing this is Yongguks gf. Some students have stopped walking just to see what was going on and I didn’t wanted to disappoint them "Look clown face I don’t want anything to do with your 'oppa' so off" as soon as I said that everyone gasp and the clown face looked angry.

"What did you just called me?!?!?!"

"clown face"

"Oh you are sooo dead" She tried to slap me again but I grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back then pushed her to the ground. She quickly got up and punched me in the stomach. She didn’t punch me hard so I recovered fast and punched her in the face, everyone gasped again, she fell and when she got up there was blood coming out her nose. Oh come on I didn’t even hit her that hard.

I was smiling at her when someone grabbed me from behind and pinned me to the locker. I was shocked not because of what that person did but because it was Yongguk and man did he looked pissed. "What the hell did you do to my gf?!?!" I couldn’t say anything so Yongguk slapped me across the face and I fell to the ground, behind him were his friends. My eyes widened when I saw Zelo and the guy I fought with last month. That’s why he was following me, he thought I was Hyoyoung and so did his 'hyung'. "Oppa she m-made me bleeeeed!!!! Do something about it oppa" And he did. He grabbed me by my throat and pulled me up. "Say you’re sorry and I might let you go"

" you!!" His eyes had fire in them and he started choking me. I could still breath but not so much. I know I can make him stop but I didn’t have the heart to hurt him, I still see my oppa in him. "YAH SAY SORRY YOU !" I shook my head and he tightened his grip on my neck, I couldn’t breathe anymore. I kept trying to loosen his grip from my neck, I was losing my strength and my lungs were demanding air. "Not so tough now huh" My vision was getting blurry and I was slowly losing conscience, my eyelids were slowly closing. Suddenly Yongguks tight grip disappeared, I landed on the floor with a THUMP. " Hwayoung HWAYOUNG!! hey, hey look at me"

I looked and saw Yongguk with a concerned expression but then I looked to my right and realized Yongnam was the one standing in front of me, Yongguk was on the floor rubbing his cheek. "Yah I’m your brother how could you hit me and go to HER side?! She's a nerd this is how she deserves to be treated!!".

Yongnam ignored him "Hwayoung are you okay?" I couldn’t say anything; I was breathing again but I still felt dizzy. I tried to answer him but I fainted in his arms instead.


I woke up and saw I was at the nurse's office. Yongnam was sitting at a chair in front of me and went to my side when he saw I was awake. "Hwayoung, how are you feeling?"

"I’m fine, can I get some water?" ouch it even hurts to talk.

"Oh yea here you go. You've been asleep for half an hour" I drank slowly because my throat hurt and it was worst when I swallowed. " Hwayoung, can you tell me what happened"

"I'll tell you what happened. This trash hit my gf with her filthy hands!!!" We were both surprised to see Yongguk and his friends standing by the door. Yongnam held my hand and stared angrily at his brother. "You could have killed her Yongguk"

"I should have killed her" Yongnam got up and walked towards Yongguk, he was going to yell at him but I spoke first

"Just get out" All eyes were on me, Yongnam was the only one that looked sad

"Hwa-" 

 

"Yongnam don’t pretend to care about me now so just leave" He said that to me last month.

"WHY WERENT YOU THERE FOR HER?!!!!!SHES YOU SISTER AND SHES HERE BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!! DONT PRETEND YOU CARE ABOUT HER NOW SO JUST LEAVE!!!!" 

"Come on bro leave the nerd alone"

"SHUT THE HELL UP YONGGUK!! Hwayoung I’m not leaving so deal with it"

I got up and gather my stuff

"Where are you going?" Yongnam sounded concerned but I didn’t want to talk right now. I walked out and headed to the school’s entrance I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around expecting to see Yongnam but it was Zelo. " What is it Zelo?"

" Umm noona, I’m sorry for what hyung did to you. I want us to be friends, it hurts when I see hyung being so rude to you and I want to start helping you" He was playing with his fingers again.

"And how did you helped me when your hyung was choking the life out of me?"

He smiled proudly and said "I called Yongnam hyung to help you"

"What do you think will happen to you when they find out"

"I'll be punished but I don’t care, I want you to be save. I um I care about you noona"

"Why? Why do you care about me?"

"Because you’re the only one that cared about me when no one else did and in a way you saved my life so I want to save yours" What is he talking about? I wonder how Hyoyoung in a way saved his life

"Thanks Zelo but I can take care of myself"

"But noona at least let me be your friend. Please" He looked so sad and cute 

I thought about it for a minute "Okay"

"Yay!!" He jumped where he was standing then ran towards me and gave me a hug. I couldn’t keep from laughing at his cuteness. Aww he's so cute, I want a brother like him or maybe a son 

"HWAYOUNG WAIT UP” We both turned to see Yongnam running. When he finally reached us he gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "I’m not letting my best friend leave without me"

"Um Noona where are you going"

"I’m going home"

"But noona is the first day of school and school isn’t half way over!!"

"Yea so?"

"Hwayoung aren’t your parents gonna get mad at you for skipping school"

"They can’t tell me anything because I have an excuse to leave and I don’t live with them" They both gasp and then I heard many footsteps running towards us. It was Yongguk and his friends.

"Yah Zelo what are you doing with her? and don’t think I have forgotten about our little fight" Yongnam looked at me and the weak guy. "Hwayoung what fight is he talking about?"

"Oh umm we fought last month but it didn’t last long he's too weak so don’t worry" Some of the guys started laughing while weak guy was being held back by Yongguk

"Yongguk why don’t you introduce me to your friends so we can go"

"Oh now you want to meet them. Fine you already know Zelo, weak guy here is Deahyun, on his left is Himchan behind them are Youngjae, and Jongup. And what did you mean by we?" Finally, I can put names to their faces

"Nice to meet you all and now Hwayoung and I will be going"

"Whoa I’m not going anywhere with you"

"Yes you are because we have something to talk about"

" So your skipping school? wow bro I never thought you and this nerd knew how to do that. Zelo come on were going back to class"

"Okay hyung, bye noona see you tomorrow"

I chuckled "Bye Zelo"

As soon as they walk away Yongnam grabbed my hand and pulled me away. "Where are we going?"

" To get something for your neck and then to talk about what Yongguk did"

 

First day of school and I already caused problems Just like when I started school in NY I thought smiling