What i know

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

After we finished eating lily and Himchan left for a date and the guys took Yongguk with them.

 

"I don’t have to go with them. I can just stay here with you"

 

"You haven’t hanged out with them in a while. They usually come over and just talk. You guys need to go out and have some fun. Besides I have some things to do at the cafe shop, and I miss Ajumma and the kids."

 

"You're gonna go see the kids?'

 

"Yea. LH is going with me; she wants to see her friends"

 

"I want to go with you"

 

We both heard Zelo yelling at Yongguk to hurry up.

 

"Maybe next time. Go have some bro time"

 

"Bro time?"

 

"Just go have fun. Well not too much fun, remember you're married."

 

"How could I forget that I’m married to a goddess."

 

I smiled at Yongguk and kissed him goodbye. When he left I went to our room and changed clothing. I grabbed the car keys and drove to the flower shop to get tulips for Hyoyoung. 
As soon as I reached the hospital I called Yongnam but was sent to voicemail. He has been avoiding me for weeks now. I wasn’t surprised when I saw Yongnam sitting next to Hyoyoung’s bed, holding her hand. I closed the door as silently as I could and grabbed my phone and called him. He looked at his phone and ignored my call.

 

"So you just don’t want to talk to me"

 

Yongnam jumped from the chair and I noticed that he was hiding a pocket knife under his sleeve.

 

"Why do you have a knife with you?"

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"She's my sister. Now answer my question"

 

"I know about your attacks in NY"

 

"I know that, the officer told you that when I was stabbed in the park."

 

"I know why you’re being attacked"

 

I mentally curse as I set the tulips in the side desk next to the bed.
"Who told you? And what do you know so far?"

 

"It doesn’t matter who told me. But I know your dad borrowed money from a gang and refused to pay them back so now they’re going after you thinking it'll force him to pay up"

 

I fixed Hyoyoung’s hair and laugh.

 

"You got some of that right"

 

"Correct me then"

 

"I can’t tell you"

 

"Why not"

 

"I don’t want to put your life in danger. If I tell you anything important they will find out and they will come after you. I can’t let what happened to Hana happen to you"

 

"I deserve to know. Dammit Hwayoung you are married to my brother! What will happen to him?"

 

"I have people protecting him. They are looking after him and all of BAP. Yongguk and the others are safe."

 

"How are they being protected? By who? By EXO?"

 

I grabbed one of the chairs by the door and placed it on the other side of Hyoyoung. After a while Yongnam sits down on the chair he was using.

 

"When I was in NY I became friends with a gang leader. He had ties with another gang her in Seoul. When I told him I was moving back here he called his 'friends' and asked them to protect me. They report to him once a week. I asked them to protect Yongguk instead of me, it took a lot of begging for them to actually do that favor for me. Yongnam, I’m not going to let anyone else get hurt because of me. I can’t let that happen again"

 

"Why are they after you then"

 

"It’s true that my father borrowed money from a gang but he paid them back, with interest. The gang that is after me has no ties with my father, at least none that I could find. They want to capture me and kill me. At first I thought that they wanted something out of my capture but I was wrong. Their leader 'skeleton' called me when I was at a party. He said I looked pretty with the tight black and red dress I was wearing, and he approved of my hair choice. I was positive it was a prank call or something, but then I realized someone looking at me across the room. When I tried to get close to him he walked away and left a picture in the place where he was standing. It was a picture of me and Hana, a picture that I had hanging in my dorm room. He called me a few times after that and he would always give a hint of his motives in every phone call. It’s always a different number so I can’t report his number to the police. He wants to kill me out of a grudge he holds against someone I’m related to. The day I had a fight with Deahyun was the last time he called me. He is also the one who is sending the flowers to my house."

 

"Does Yongguk know?"

 

"No. I don’t want to tell him either. EXO is helping me track skeleton down and that way end his sick game he has with me. Yongnam please just stay out of this. I don’t want you to end up hurt in any way. I'll leave you alone now, take care"

 

"Stay safe. I don’t want you to get hurt either"

 

Before I left I gave Yongnam a big hug and promised to take care of myself.

 

 

 

 

 

When I got home I got a text from Yongnam telling me he was at Himchan’s house playing video games. I opened the door and dropped my phone as soon as I stepped inside. 
In the coffee table was a bouquet of tulips. The same tulips I got today for Hyoyoung. Instead of a letter I found a manila envelope. I opened it slowly and started panicking when I saw what was inside.
There was a bunch of pictures. But none of them were of me. There were pictures of Yongguk, some were from today. 

 

 

 

It took me a second to realize that they got inside my house. I grabbed my phone and called Yongnam.

 

"You were here a minute ago and now-"

 

"Stay with Hyoyoung. Call the Dr. and tell him to mover her to a different room. Her safety is in danger. I'll explain everything later but please make sure she is safe. Oh and don’t leave the hospital until I call you back."

 

I didn’t let him ask any questions and just hanged up. I was driving over speed limit to Exo's hangout. I called Yongguk but he wouldn’t answer, no one in BAP was answering. I couldn’t stop panicking so I called the last person I had left.

 

"Sup, need more blood?"

 

"No. Listen, don’t talk. Someone broke into my house and left flowers that I had bought this morning. They left an envelope with pictures of Yongguk. He went with his friends and he isn’t answering any of my calls, none of them are. I need you to make sure he is safe, please."

 

"Okay, but what am I supposed to tell him. I can’t tell him who I really am."

 

"Umm, use a cover. Pretend to be a cop or something and tell him to stay inside that his life is in danger because his life really is in danger."

 

"Calm down. Don’t worry I know what I can do. I got some of my men on their way to the girl place, they'll take her to Himchan’s place that way they're all together. The guy watching over Yongguk is keeping a watchful eye on the house. Get someplace safe. I'll call you when I can."

 

I reached the warehouse and called for Tao.
All the guys came running down, if I wasn’t scared out of my mind I might have laughed. 

 

"Hwayoung what’s wrong?"

 

"He made a move. He has been making a move but in the shadows"

 

 

I told they guys everything and as soon as I was done I received a message from an unknown number.

 

TO HWAYOUNG
FROM xxx-xxx-xxxx

The orphanage is beautiful. But I think I can make is shine as bright as the sun. 
By the time I’m done everyone will look like fire.

 

I showed Exo the message and we all rushed out and drove to the orphanage.





YONGGUKS POV

Hwayoung was calling me again and I was about to answer but Deahyun took my phone away.

 

"Yah, give it back. It might be important"

 

"Yongguk we haven’t hanged out without her, it’s like you don’t know what to do without her. If it’s really important she'll call again"

 

The phone stopped ringing and it didn’t ringed again.

 

"See, she stopped. So it wasn’t important."

 

We were playing call of duty and I was winning when someone started banging on the door. Zelo got up to open it and we heard someone crying. Lily came running in and attached herself to Himchan. Four men in suits came in and Zelo was behind them.

 

"Lily what’s wrong? Who the hell are you guys and why are you here?!"

 

One of the guys looked right at me and took a badge out of his pocket.

 

"Mr. Bang Yongguk. Don’t worry we won’t hurt you or your friends. Himchan-ssi, we didn’t do anything to your gf. She is in a bit of a shock because she was nearly attacked. Anyways I need you all to listen, do not ask any questions until I am done talking, understood?"

 

He stood in front of us while the other guys walked around the house and closed all the window curtains.

 

"Yongguk, why haven’t you been answering your phone, you almost made your wife cry"

 

"I didn’t-"

 

"I said don’t talk. Listen because I won’t repeat myself. We are Federal agents. The people who attacked Hwayoung months ago are back. They are also the ones who attacked her when she was in the states. We were informed that they broke into your home and left an envelope for her. It seems that the criminals have decided to use you as bait to get to Hwayoung. You have been followed for as long as you've been married. We are here to make sure nothing happens to you or your friends. Now stay away from all the windows, stay on the floor, and don’t answer any calls from unknown numbers. Now, any questions?"

 

"What about Hwayoung, is she okay? And my brother? what about our family?"

 

"So cute of you to think about her first. Don’t worry, Hwayoung is somewhere safe. Your brother is being protected also and he is in a private place so no one will be able to get to him and if they try we'll know. Your family won’t be harm in any way, they want to get to Hwayoung without any trouble and if they involve your family or her family then things will get more complicated and they don’t want that."

 

"How can you know that?"

 

"I make a living by understanding criminals and stopping them. I can’t tell you where Hwayoung or your brother are so don’t ask."

 

 

 

Just then his phone ranged.

 

"Yea what’s up...
She what?
Do you know from who?
And she just decided to fall for their trap!!!?
Then what is the bad news?
EN !!! Help them look for her! Get the kids away, call me if anything else happens. And Henry, take care."

 

"What’s wrong?"

 

"Well Yongguk. I'll start all over again. We are not federal agents; we are a gang. I’m Leeteuk, I’m the leader. To your left is Siwon. To your right is Shindong and behind you is Kangin. We were send by Hwayoung to protect all of you. And it’s going to be a long night, call your parents and tell them you guys won’t be home today."

 

"You didn’t answer my question!"

 

"Hwayoung can’t keep herself out of trouble. Whoever is after he must have realized that we were with you all and they lured her into another trap."

 

"What kind of trap"

 

He looked around and his friends all gasped.

 

"Do you know about the orphanage she visits?"

 

"Yes I go with her sometimes."

 

"Have a sit"

 

"Tell me what’s going on. She’s my wife I need to know!!!!"

 

"And she’s our friend! They sent her a message about the orphanage so she went, with EXO of course. Unfortunately, they weren’t fast enough. When they got there the place was up in flames. Some kids were still in there so she ran inside the building. All the kids got out, but without her. She might be stuck inside the building"

 

 

 

I fell on the couch and closed my eyes. She's okay, she has to be okay. She just has to. I grab my phone and dial her number. It rings and rings until it was sent to voicemail
Lily started crying again but this time Himchan joined her.
Jongup and Zelo each sat beside me and took hold of my hand.

 

"Hyung, she'll be okay. She has a huge reason to live"

 

"Yea hyung, noona will be okay."

 

 

"I hope so, because I can’t live without her"

 

 


 b-a-p-japan-1st-album-best-absolute-perf


Okay so i hope you guys enjoy long-ish chapter.

To those who read the sneak peak ----- i am making some changes. I wont be adding some scenes i put in the sneak peak

I was going to write the scene(s) that i decided to take out but i'll just leave it as a surprise. 

Thank you all for subscribing, reading, and commenting