Winter break (Christmas day)

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

We ended making more cookie then expected so we all ate a few of them. Everyone stayed in the living room to play a game and I went upstairs to move the presents to the attic.  I put them in the closet and noticed one of the windows was opened. I was sure I closed all the windows but just ignored it. After a few more rounds of the game we all went to sleep. Hwayoung wanted to sleep with me and I didn't wanted lily to sleep with the guys so Yongguk and the guys slept in the room that Yongguk use to sleep in and we girls stayed in my room.

I read a bedtime story to LH and when she fell asleep I went to the attic to put the presents under the Christmas tree. When I went to the room lily was still awake.

"What happened with you and Yongguk? "

"Nothing why?"

"You have a present from him on your neck and he won't stop staring at you, like at all"

I remained silent and just layer down.

"Oh cone on spill it. You two did 'it' right?"

"No. LH was trying to open the door so we didn't do anything"

"You sound relieved"

" I kind of am. I'm not ready to be intimate with Yongguk yet. I'm kind of sacred actually"

"Why? Don't you like him?"

I was thinking really hard of why I wasn't ready to take the next step with Yongguk.  "I like him, that's why I'm scared. I don't want to get hurt by him again. When the day comes that he finds out of my sister I'm not sure how he would react. I'm scared that he'll hate me for hiding something like that from him I don't want him to hate me. At the same time, whenever I'm happy with him I imagine how miserable Hyoyoung must have been with him around her. I'm can't stop hating him for hurting her and at the same time I can't stop having feelings for him. I can't help but feel guilty for liking the one person who hurt my sister the most"

lily was silent for a while and when she did talk she sounded just as hurt as me.

"I know how you feel. I feel the same way with Himchan. I'm happy with him but just remembering that he hurt my friend so much makes me feel like a horrible person for being with him, for loving him"

" You said love"

"Yea, I did. I guess we both need to figure out our feeling about our relationship with the guy we like, who just happened to hurt one of the most important person of our lives"

"We'll figure it out eventually. For now, let's just sleep"


I woke up when I felt someone jump on me. When I opens my eyes I saw LH jumping from the middle of the bed.

"Unnie, wake up we have to open the presents"

she looked so happy and excited. I looked at the time and noticed it was only 4:30 in the morning. 

"Princess, isn't it a bit too early to open the presents?"

" Ani. This is the time when oppa usually woke me up to open the presents. C'mon unnie, wake up"

I got up and together we woke up lily. After getting cleaned we walked to the room the guys were saying at and yelled at them to wake up. They all looked annoyed to be woken up from their sleep, and Himchan was compliment that we interrupted his beauty sleep.

We waited for the room for the guys to clean up and walked downstairs together. I expected LH to run to the presents but she didn't. 

All the presents were gone.

I was confused, I'm positive I put the presents under the tree. We all walked to the tree and noticed the cookies were still there, so was the milk.

" Santa didn't come. Was I a bad girl this year?"

Zelo hugged LH and told her Santa was just a bit late. I walked around the house but didn't find anything else missing. There also weren’t any signs of a break in. Everyone was sitting by the tree just looking lost. I was about to wall upstairs when we all heard bells coming from upstairs.  Everyone quickly got up and just looked at the stairs. We saw a dude dressed as Santa and 11 guys walks by his side. The guy dressed as Santa had a bag over his shoulder and the other guys all had a presents on their hands.

I felt Yongguk hug me from behind. "He looks ridiculous dressed like that. And if you don't stop smiling your face is going to hurt"

"He might look ridiculous but it's adorable to see how far he is willing to go to make his sister smile"

"Santa, you're late.  I tough I was on the naughty list. You don't get cookies anymore"

We all laughed at that and Kyungsoo looked happy to see his sister.

"I'm sorry for the delay. I promise to never be late again"

"Your still not getting cookies"

"Princess why don't you give cookies to his helpers? "

"Okay Yongguk oppa"

While LH went to get the cookies I walked towards the guys and smiled at them.

"I broke into your hideout so I won't give you for breaking in, but break into my house again and I won't let you rascals off the hook. Now put the presents back before I beat you with your fake beard"

They put all the presents back and when that were done LH gave a cookie to everyone but 'Santa'

"What about my cookie?"

"I told you you're not getting a cookie"

Just as she was walking away Kyungsoo grabbed her and sat her on his lap.

"If I give you what you want the most will you give me a cookie"

" You can try"

"Okay, what is it that you want the most? It'll be your birthday presents from me and your Hwayoung unnie"

We all watched them both, I knew was Kyungsoo was doing and I couldn't stop the smile on my face. Yongguk looked at me and kissed my head before leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"I want my brother to be here, with me and unnie, right now"

"That's a tough one. Let me see what I can do.... I got it! Close your eyes and count to ten out loud. When you're done counting open your eyes and he will be in front of you"

LH closed her eyes and started counting. Kyungsoo took off the wig and beard. When LH was almost done counting Kai gave him a small box. 

LH slowly opened her eyes and noticed she was sitting on her brother. Her eyes started watering and Kyungsoo smiled at her before a tear fell from his eyes.

"Happy birthday princess. I'm sorry I took so long; I hope you forgive me"

She hugged him and started crying. Kyungsoo held her tight and cried with her.

"Oppa missed you. I tough you forgot about me"

"I will never forget about my favorite sister. Here, this is a present that umma and appa were planning to give you"

Inside the box was a locket that had a picture of her with her parents on one side and her and Kyungsoo on the other side.

After the reunion LH finally gave Kyungsoo a cookie and we started opening the presents. Everyone was having fun, even Kris looked like he was enjoying himself. EXO ended stayed the whole day and LH got to know they guys better. She called Tao panda and the guys made fun of him

Then she called lay a unicorn, Xiumin a hamster, Kris a dragon, and Luhan a Barbie. 

Everyone one was enjoying the day and I was glad I was with them all. I looked at how Yongguk played with LH and got along with EXO. I saw how Yongnam and Yongguk got along so well and couldn't help but miss my sister. I lost the smile I had a while ago and walked to the garden. I looked at the pictures we took when we were kids, I felt incomplete. 

"You miss her don't you?"

"Yi fan. You scared me"

"Stop calling me that. I go by Kris"

"Whatever"

"You okay? You don't look too happy right now"

"I'm fine. I just wish she was right here. It’s really nice what Kyungsoo did today. He really surprised LH. She's lucky to have him as her brother"

"She is also lucky to have someone like you to look after her. On behalf of everyone on EXO, thank you. You didn't judge us for what we do and even though we didn't all treat you nice you were still kind. You were able to do something none of us could accomplish, make D.O smile. I'm glad to have you around. I still don't like you, but I'm starting to think of you as a friend"

"I like you to Kris. Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas.  Now let's go in before your husband think you're cheating on him with me"

"Okay I don't like you like that"

"The feeling is mutual, now start walking you rascal"



 Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment. Thank you all for waiting and pardon my errors, I forgot my laptop password so I'm using my phone to update. 

 

Have a great day or night and please wait for the next update. Now goodbye everyone I need to go before my dad wakes up and takes my phone away.