Wedding preparations and a bad news

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

I woke up when I felt someone jumping on my bed, Yongguk was smiling while jumping up and down. What the hell, am I still dreaming? 

 

"you awake now or do I need to keep jumping?"

 

"Aish, I’m up I’m up...YAH I SAID IM UP SO STOP JUMPING!!" Yongguk sat in front of me and gave me his brightest smile. It took a lot of will to stop me from returning the smile, I just rolled my eyes at him and got out the bed, I was grabbing my uniform when Yongguk gave me a back hug.

 

"Um, what are you doing?" Okay I’m still dreaming, I have to be dreaming

 

"I’m sorry"

 

"Let me go"

 

"Didn't you hear me?" He put his chin on the crock of my neck and I flinched. I tried to take his hands off of me but he just tightened his grip on my waist.

 

"Yongguk let me go!"

 

"Forgive me?" There was hope in his voice but he had his second chance already.

 

"Get your hands off of me!!!!"

 

He turned me around and raised his hand, without meaning to I flinched for the second time. I thought he was going to hit me again but when I didn’t feel anything I looked at him and saw pain in his eyes. After what seemed like forever he let me go and started walking to the door. He stopped just when he was about to open the door. "Mom called, she said we're going shopping instead of going to school" He looked at me and when I didn’t say anything or showed any emotion he gave me a sad smile then left. Why do I feel like I did something wrong? 

 

 

 

 

After finishing getting ready I walked to the kitchen only to find Yongguk cooking breakfast. And for some reason he looked really good looking. Wait what?

 

446834fc6838a16f89784c5665c6db67.jpg           4495353499f88e66efd1b8384904e630.jpg

"We need a dining table"

 

"What for?"

 

"Because I’m sure the guys would want to spent more time here"

 

"Okay, I’ll buy one later today" When we were done eating I washed the dishes while Yongguk cleaned his mess. Yongguk’s mom was going to meet us at the dress shop and then she'll let us decide on the rings. "I’m driving, don’t say no because I’m the guy and I should be the one driving you around" I just gave Yongguk the keys and walked to the car. The ride was going to take long so I turned the radio on and started humming to the songs until Yongguk turned the radio off.

 

"Yongguk-"

 

"I’m sorry"

 

"You already said that"

 

"Then how many times do I have to say it to make you forgive me?"

 

"Forgive you for what?"

 

"For um hitting you, I know you must have gotten surpr-"

 

"I wasn’t"

 

"B-Bwo?"

 

"If you can choke me till I pass out I’m sure you can hit me till I bleed" Yongguk was surprised by the coldness in my voice and honestly so was I.

 

"You, you should be careful crossing the street, Zelo told me that you nearly got ran over yesterday. That that’s why Himchan and Deahyun were carrying you around and that’s why your limping" I just hummed as a response.

 

"Yesterday you only ate once so tod-"

 

"Stop it!"

 

"Stop what?"

 

"Stop pretending like you actually care what happens to me"

 

"Hway-"

 

"I’m sorry you and Nara broke up because of this stupid wedding, but honestly Yongguk I’m surprised you actually cared about her"

 

"Why?"

 

"I know your waiting for your childhood friend to come back, and I’m sure if you were marrying her you would have broken up with Nara in a heartbeat"

 

"I... I guess you’re right, but now I don’t have a chance with her"

 

"Why do you say that?"

 

"Because I’m marrying you" Okay, why did his words hurt me?

 

"It’s not like this marriage is going too last Yongguk"

 

"I’m sorry again, I promised to be your friend and to never hurt you again but I broke that promise. And now I promise you that-"

 

"Don’t make a promise you know you can’t keep" The rest of the ride was silent and when we finally arrived I got out of the car as fast as I could. Mrs.Bang was already waiting for us and so was my mother. 

 

"Darling!! where’s Yongguk?"

 

"He went to park the car"

 

"Baby come give me a hug" My mother was faking a smile and it looked ugly. I just walked past her and sat down on a couch, a frown was forming on her face and Mrs.Bang looked shocked. Yongguk finally entered and he sat next to me after hugging both our mothers.

 

 

"Hwayoung, go help Yongguk pick a suit and we'll look for dresses for you to try" I nodded and dragged Yongguk to try some suits.

 

 

937235e3143a82857e73c7f657e98754.jpg                              T1tfStXb8AXXXWVeHX_085035.jpg                                Mens-Wedding-Suits.jpg

"What do you think Yongguk?"

 

"I like the second one, its more my style"

 

"Yea but it’s for a weeding not a mafia meeting"

 

"Whatever, let’s look for more, but save the second one!!"

 

 

"Whatever you say boss" 

 

mW8ckYoICyynbAdWkNUBoIQ.jpg

"What about this one?" I burst out laughing and Yongguk gave me a glare. "What’s so funny?"

 

"You look adorable!!"

 

 

"IM HANDSOME NOT ADORABLE!!" He walked back to trey another suit.

 

T1RoFRFkxcXXaZpsMY_025655.jpg_210x210.jp                   Fashion-Wedding-Men-s-Dress-Groom-Wear_7

"Which one?"

 

"Hmm......The first one"

 

"Okay so now I get to choose which one"

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"From this two" 

 

T1tfStXb8AXXXWVeHX_085035.jpg (first one)         T1RoFRFkxcXXaZpsMY_025655.jpg_210x210.jp  (second one)

“Which one are you choosing then?'

 

"I don’t know, help me!"

 

"The second one"

 

"But I like the first one!!"

 

"Then why did you asked me to help you choose!"

 

"Because I wanted to know what you thought"

 

"So which one?"

 

 

"I don’t know"

 

 

 "Ugh Yongguk hurry up I want to go home!!"

"Help me choose"

 

"How bout we flip a coin. Heads is the first and tails is the second"

 

"Great idea!!" Yongguk took a coin from his pocket then flip it three times.

 

"So... Which one"

 

"You'll see at the wedding" He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek then walked to where our mothers were at. Did he just kiss my cheek??

 

I just cleared my mind and started walking to the dress section. Apparently all I had to do was try the dresses on, I didn’t even get to choose them.

 

    y--Back-Scalloped-Sleeveless-Bead   d1b664506a4642f81e834bc312c61563.jpg   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC_1R2c1vVnfb_I0cpLVx

"Umm Yongguk stop staring at me" Every time I came out of the dressing room Yongguk’s mouth was wide open and I think he was drooling. Aish his head better not be in the gutter >.<

 

"Hehe, mian you just look umm you look re-"

 

"Why is your face red?"

 

"Um be-because umm"

 

"OMG Yongguk your head is in the gutter!!" I ran to change back to my clothing. "Aish this dresses show to much!! Mother I’m not wearing any of this dresses"

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because I don’t want to!!They show to much!"

 

"Fine, Mrs.Bang will bring other dresses" I walked out and sat next to Yongguk, but I made sure to stay one meter away from him.

 

"Why are you sooooo far away!!"

 

"I feel much safer far from you" I noticed his face was still red.

 

"Sorry but you just have nice curves and your chest really sta-"

 

"YONGGUK I WILL HIT YOU TILL YOU PASS OUT IF YOU DONT SHUT UP WITH YOUR ERTED TOUGHTS!"

 

"I never said they were erted"

 

 

"One look at your face and anyone can tell" Then Yongguk’s mom came out with more dresses and started giggling when she saw Yongguk’s red face. "Son, are you okay? Your face is red" I felt my face turn red and I just took the dresses to try them out.

 

y-mermaid-wedding-dresses-2014-1354.j   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZhoAiJrWp7hFAMOw-ScA   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4WcuV6slmnwOdQNVZ6FT 

"So Yongguk. Which one?"

 

He looked like he was thinking really hard, it was kind of funny. "Hurry I want to go home!"

 

 

"Aish the last one, but try some more"

 

 spring-2014-wedding-dress-trends-lace-sl  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2KetV4u-SOnkPQ3S2hHn  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYZdJ7RLVEkCuG05C7Yiw

"Umm the first one. Try a few more"

 

"YONGGUK"

 

"Just one more, please"

 

 

"Aish fine whatever"

 

beautiful white wedding dresses (first one)  spring-2014-wedding-dress-trends-lace-sl  (second one)

"Okay which one"

 

"Flip a coin"

 

"I want to kill you right now'“ -_-!!

 

"Okay so out of the three the first one is out. And.....Just flip a coin hehe" He took a coin and flip it three times.

 

"Which one?"

 

"I won’t tell you, you'll see at the wedding day"

 

"Ugh FINE, now let’s go home"

 

Finally, we were going home but before we got inside the car Yongguk gave me another kiss this time closer to the lip than the cheek.

 

"YONGGUK WHAT TH-"

 

 

"Let’s go home"


We finally got home around 7:30 and we had to look for the rings tomorrow, Yongguk opened the door for me than held my hand and walked inside the house. I suddenly stopped walking, "Yongguk, there’s someone inside the house" I was whispering but Yongguk clearly heard me. As Yongguk was reaching for his phone I saw a skateboard at the sofa. isn’t that zero’s skateboard? I stop Yongguk from calling the police and as he was about to ask me what was wrong I yelled as aloud as I could. "GUYS I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING SO COME OUT, ALL OF YOU!!" 

Zelo and Jongup were behind the sofa, Himchan and lily were in the study room and Deahyun, Youngjae and Yongnam were in the kitchen eating chips. They all looked surprised that I knew they were hiding.

 

"Aww noona we wanted to scare you and hyung"

 

"That’s not a smart thing to do"

 

"Why not cousin"

 

"I tend to hit whoever pops out of nowhere"

 

Yongguk was staring at me and I was starting to feel uncomfortable. "How did you knew they were here?"

 

"Um I just did" I walked to the kitchen to get something to drink and the others went to the living room to talk.

 

 I was getting a cup when my phone rang. Its Hana’s home phone I answer as I was walking to the fridge.

 

"Hana!!, do you have any ide-"

 

"It’s Shane" Shane?? I thought he moved to California and why does he sound mad? 

 

"Shane op-"

 

"When was the last time you talked to Hana?" He is mad! but why?

 

"Like a few weeks ago, I had a voicemail from her yesterday though" I took OJ out of the fridge and poured some in the cup "Why? is something wrong?" I walked back to the fridge and put the OJ away.

 

"I have one from her to" He is sad but why? I need to talk to her

 

" I want to talk to Hana, please give her the phone” I was bringing the cup to my lips

 

"She’s...Hana is dead" As soon as I heard him the cup slipped from my hands and shattered in the floor. 'Hana is dead’ ‘Hana is dead’ ‘Hana is dead' That’s all I could hear, Hana my best friend is dead.

 

YONGGUKS POV

Hwayoung went to the kitchen while the rest of us went to the living room. The guys were talking about what they were going to wear for the wedding and lily was giving them fashion advice.

 

"So, little brother...how does future sister in law look with her dress on?" Zelo shushed the guys and they all waited to hear how I was going to describe her. I was thinking hard on how to describe Hwayoung when I heard something break in the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen and saw Hwayoung holding her phone to her ear.   "B-Bwo?" A cup was shattered by her feet, whoever she is talking must have told her something bad. I watched as she hanged up and started to clean the broken cup but I walked toward her and stopped her. Her hands were shaking I hugged her and after a while she hugged me back. I could tell she didn’t wanted to talk so 

 

"Yon-Yongguk" Her voice was shaking I looked at her eyes and they were red, as if she was trying not to cry.

 

"Guys, can you clean this up. I’m taking Hwayoung to her room" I walked with Hwayoung all the way to her room and laid down next to her in her bed. Her body was still shaking so I hugged her tighter, I felt something wet on my chest and I realized she was now crying. After a while Yongnam texted me and said they'll give us some alone time, that they'll see us tomorrow. We hugged each other the whole night and didn’t let go, not even for a second.

 

 

 

 



 

Sorry i took to long, i have a few problems with my dad and i had a few projects to do for school. I'll try to update faster and sorry for any mistakes

Thanks to Vvarmy14So-ShawnGgukChanbae and marisajaneweiman for subscribing. And thanks to marisajaneweiman for upvoting 

And thank you all for reading, oh and please vote on what yongguk and hwayoung should wear, Thank you all again :)