The ending of a second chance part two

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

yongguks pov

I got home around 10, tomorrow is school so I have to sleep early. When I entered the kitchen it was clean and full of food. "Did she called someone or did she do this herself" After drinking a glass or water I went up to her room to see is she was home. "Hwayoung, you there?" I waited a few minutes before walking in. Its late where could she be? I was about to walk out but I saw a notebook in her bed, no its a diary. It has the initials of RH so I think this diary belongs to her. I wonder what she wrote? The diary is locked to I look around but only find the key to a door and a picture of an elderly couple and her when she was probably 10. Is this the key to the locked room? I hate not knowing so I walk to the room and try the key. It goes in but it doesn’t turn, maybe it’s for the attic she has that locked to. Since she’s not back yet I can look around. The key is for the attic and I swear the attic might as well be another house, it was a two story attic. On the first floor it has a small work place, a corner with cameras’ second floor is a bedroom, a closet behind the bed and a theater room.

 

       (Just pretend it has camaras not paintings)

        

She has a home theater and never told me?? Okay now i have to watch a movie. I sat on the front and watched a random war movie. 


Hwayoungs pov

After I left the house I went to give flowers to Hyoyoung then went to visit my grandparents to talk a bit. After that I went to the orphanage to play with the kids. I spent the whole afternoon with them when my phone suddenly rang. It was the detective.

"Yeoboseyo"

"I have found out some things about him but I can’t tell you over the phone. Come to xxxx cafe in half an hour. What I have to say is very important." He hanged up before I could say anything. Was it my imagination or did he sounded scared? I said goodbye to Ajumma and the kids before driving to the cafe. When I entered the PI was in the far corner away from all the windows and he was looking around. what he found out can’t be good if he's this nervous. 

"What did you find"

"You said you want him to reunite with his younger sister, am I right"

"Yes"

"Don’t... Keep her far away from his as you can. For her safety keep her away"

"What did you find"

"He is in a gang and there’s many rumors saying he was behind his parent’s fatal accident. His gang is a very dangerous gang they do many illegal stuff"

"That can’t be. According to his sister he loved his parents and was always a good boy"

"That’s not what I found out. I also met with him, I was following him when I was jumped by one of his gang members, they took me to some place and beat me several times, I was able to escape by luck. I have to hide now, I’m sorry I can’t continue searching for him."

He was about to leave but I stopped him. "Ahjussi, if they find you tell them I’m the one who is searching for Kyungsoo. Tell them my information."

"B-but what if they go after you. I told you they are very dangerous"

"I know how to take care of myself and I don’t believe the rumors. I want to meet him and get to know the real him"

"IF they find me I will do as you told me"

"Also here’s the money I owe you, it’s in cash so don’t worry. Sorry for putting your life in danger and may you live a long happy life." We said our goodbyes before leaving. I felt someone watching me and saw a shadow across the street, a car passed by and when the car left so had the person who was standing there. I had a bad feeling, I need to watch my back now more than ever,

When I got home it was past 1 so I went straight to my room but the door was opened, one of my drawers was also open and Hyoyoung’s diary was no longer on the bed but on the floor. I ran to Yongguk’s room ready to kill him but he wasn’t there. I went to my room to see what was gone, it was the key to the attic. " now he's gonna want to go up there" I ran to the attic and saw his watching a war movie, he had a bowl of popcorn in his lap and a soda by his side. I couldn’t see his whole face but he looked, happy?? I sat down and watch the movie with him, it looked like it was about to be over anyways.

Finally, the movie ended and when Yongguk was about to stand up I spoke.

"You had fun searching trough my stuff and taking the key from the attic and watching that movie" He jumped out of his seat and dropped the remaining popcorn on the floor.

"dammit you scared me!!"

"I can see that. Now, why were you going through my stuff?"

"What are you talking about, I found this key and tried every door to see where it belongs to"

"Right, that explain why my door was open and so was the drawer and why the red notebook was on the floor instead of the bed where I left it"

"Okay so I looked through your stuff, so what?? I’m going to be your husband so I have a right to look!!"

"Just because you’re going to be my husband doesn’t give you any right to look in my stuff!!"

"Oh shut up!!! gosh why do you have to be so annoying. Why on earth do I have to marry you, you a worthless nerd!!!"

"Yon-"

"Why couldn’t you have died or something!!! why cou-" I slapped him as hard as I could, he doesn’t know about Hyoyoung, but if he knew would he be happy?? When he recovered he slapped me back and knocked me to the floor, then he pulled me up by my hair and pushed me to the wall.

"Dont.you.dare.lay.your.hands.on.me.ever. again. Understand?" I wasn’t thinking so I spit in his face, he then wiped his face then slapped me and knocked me to the floor again. He was walking out without looking back.

"That’s all you know how to do Yongguk?"

"What?"

"Break promises. Is that all you know how to do?" I could see the confusion on his face but was soon replaced by guilt. "You wanted a second chance to make up for everything you did. This was your second chance to make up for what you did. I won’t give you another chance Yongguk, I won’t be that stupid again. You are just like those guys that tried to kidnap me, I hate you Yongguk and I won’t change my mind about you anytime soon. Now get out and never come up here again" He just looked at me, guilt all over his eyes but I didn’t care, not anymore. “GET OUT YONGGUK JUST GET THE HELL OUT!!!" He slowly walked out and I locked the door as soon as he left. I need to change the lock or he will come up here again. why gukkie??why do you always have to hurt me, I thought I l-loved you. Now I realized I just liked who you use to be.

I’m sorry Hyoyoung but I can’t forgive him, I gave him a second chance but he messed this up to, I can’t give him any more chances I’m sorry I tried, I really did.

 

I spent the night sleeping here and cried myself to sleep, something I had never done before Yongguk walked back into my life.



Next chapter a new character(s) would be added

thanks for reading and remember to comment what you think 

 

bap-one-shot-bang-yong-guk.jpg?w=820&h=4

tumblr_inline_movks7WTBT1qz4rgp.jpg

Cathedral.jpg

221b5052bd12b993385ff3132270ee35.jpg

ibrMRiqaxdLSyq.gif