missing you/ help her

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

I slowly walked into her room and tried to hold back my tears. She’s sleeping, I know that, but I still cry when I see her like that. I just want her to look at me the way she used to. I want to hold her and feel her arms around me, I want to hear her laugh. But all I feel is the cold air in the room and I hear the heart monitor beeping.

"Hyoyoung, I’m back again. I know I just saw you yesterday, but I really miss you. I’m so sorry for not being there for you, I’m sorry for what my brother did to you. I wish it was me in this bed, in this condition. Please wake up, please"
Finally, I couldn’t hold back my tears anymore. I held her hand and cried until I couldn’t anymore. I thought I felt her hold my hand but it was just my imagination. her hands, like the rest of her body, was still as a stone. my phone started ringing, but as soon as I saw who it was I presses ignore. "Sorry brother, but I can’t talk to you right now. I don’t want to say things I know I’ll take back the next day."
I put the chair next to her bed and held her hand, she reminds me of sleeping beauty, but she won’t wake up if I kiss her. Visiting hours ended a few minutes ago but I couldn’t just leave, I already left her once, and now she’s here. Yongguk kept on calling me so I turned my phone off. Then the door opened and the doctor came in.

"You’re still here huh"

"Hello Dr.Lee"

"You come here every day Yongnam. I assume she means a lot to you"

"She does. I wish there was something I could do to help her"

"I’m afraid there nothing you can do for her. But can look after her sister"

"Hwayoung? Is something wrong with her?"

"Do you remember when she was brought here by the paramedics?"

"Yes"

"I have reasons to believe the people who attacked her are after her again"

"How would you know that? Should you be telling the cops, not me?"

"There something you should know. Come to my office"

I followed Dr.Lee to his office. When we went inside he turned the radio on and raised the volume a bit. As I sat across from his, he pulled out a folder and handed it to me. I took a look at them and noticed there were all picture of Hwayoung, but the pictures were taken from a distance and without her knowledge. 

"What the hell"

"I use to work for Interpol. About a year ago I decided to become a doctor, I help them out from time to time, and this folder was found in the home of a mob leader."

"What? I- how- what?'

"No one knows his real name, the name he goes by is the 'skeleton'. He and his gang have taken many lives, and are also wanted for drug dealing, drug trafficking, kidnapping, attempt murder, and other unhuman things. When Interpol searched his home he was gone, but many of his documents were left behind. He is after Hwayoung, and he has been following her for a long time. Its confirmed that he is behind all the attacks she has been trough. And apparently he was the one that killed her friend in NY. She can’t know about this, and I don’t trust your brother. I’m not asking you to look after her all the time, just look after her and if you notice anything out of the ordinary, tell me right away. Can you do that?"

"Oh my gosh, is that what her dad did?"

"Excuse me?"

"He friend left a voicemail before she dies. She said that she knew that it’s her father’s fault that she has been getting attacked."

"That son of a . Thank you for telling me. I’ll look into it and see what I can find. Can I trust you to look out for Hwayoung, and to keep this all a secret?"

"Yes. I promise I’ll do what you say.  I will do anything to help her out and keep her safe"

 

"I’m counting on you. You may go now"
I walked out of the office and walked into Hyoyoung’s room, I kissed her forehead and promise to come back the next day. When I got to my car I drove to Hwayoung’s home before driving to my home. She was outside hugging Yongguk and the other boys were outside with them. I drove away and once I got to my room I the laptop and searched for 'the skeleton'. I was reading an article of one of his recent murders and had the urge to vomit. I didn’t finish reading the article, that man was mentally sick. "Hwayoung, is this why you always look behind you? You know someone is after you? What are you planning to do if they get you?"


So now the identaty of one of the mistery mansion man is revealed. He wants to harm hwayoung.

But what does the other one want with hwayoung?

Any ideas what her dad did to 'the skeleton'  that will make him go afrer hwayoung?

And Dr. Lee is a doctor and a former interpol agent, but thats not all. He is hiding somethign else. But i wont be revealing what that something else is, at least not anytime soon. :)

Hope you enjoy and sorry for any mistakes.

Oh and this chapter and chapter 26, 27, 28, all happened on the same day.