weird feeling

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

 A week has gone by and I haven’t heard anything from Hyoyoung. Maybe she went on a business trip with umma and Appa. I got sick of staying in the dorm room so I changed into comfortable clothing, grabbed my phone and headed out. In case I didn’t mention I go to a private school in New York and I live in the school dorms. I rather have my own place but I that would be dangerous considering that I will be by myself and some people are after me.

(this is what you changed into) (just the clothing)

I decided to walk around central park to try to relax a bit. 3 more weeks before I head back home. I wonder how gukkie oppa would react when he sees me :) I wonder if he still likes tigers. I sat down on a nearby bench, there was a couple that clearly were on a date, I smiled at the thought of Hyoyoung being on a date with the guy she liked.  Ugh why am I having this strange feeling like somethings wrong? 


Flashback:

I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard my phone ring. "Yeoboseyo?"

"It’s Hyoyoung, you would have known that if you just saved my number"

"Ah mianhe and anyways I know your number by memory so I don’t have to save it"

"Whatever. How are things going on in NY?"

"There fine. It’s the last month of school"

"You’re lucky. Second semester starts in September. Will you be here by then?"

"I should, why? you can’t wait to see me?"

"Yea I really miss having you around. I know I should have gotten use to you being away but I’m not. I’m still mad that you wanted to study away from me"

Her words made me want to cry but I held the tears in. Ugh its better if she doesn’t find out the truth. "I’m sorry okay. one of this days I’ll tell you why I went to study overseas. For now, tell me how are things with you". I waited for Hyoyoung to say something but I just heard her crying "Hyoyoung what’s wrong?"

"Umm nothing I’m fine don’t worry"

"Don’t worry? You were crying and I want to know why"

"It’s nothing. I just really miss you that’s all"

"Fine you can tell me later. So tell me what’s going on with you"

"W-w-what do you mean?"

"Hahaha I mean how is life? Gosh you sounded like I just asked something personal"

"Oh umm well we moved again and the rest is the same"

"Ugh again, well how is the house?"

"I'll send you a layout of the house later that way when you come you know the house"

"Okay but when I come you’re still gonna show me round" There was silence for a while

" Umm yea, sure"

"Hyoyoung is everything okay? Are the guys taking care of you?"

"Everything’s fine and I haven’t seen Yongnam in a few years but Yongguk has been around"

"Oh okay well if there’s anything wrong just tell me" Why does she sound different? Why do I have a feeling that something isn’t right? 

"Hwayoung you should get some sleep I’m sure it’s getting late over there"

"Ah okay but call me soon okay"

"I....Hwayoung when you get back and I’m not here too great you d-don’t get mad at me o-okay" 

"I'll never get mad at you"

"I want you to read my diary when you get home. It’s in my closet on the red box. You have to read it when you get home."

"I'll read it I promise."

"It will explain everything"

"Explain what? Hyoyoung you better tell me now"

"I have to go I love you Hwayoung you’re the best sister anyone could wish for and I’ll miss you I’m so so sorry for everything wrong that I did. Goodbye"

 

"HYOUYOUNG WH-" The line went dead before I could finish my sentence. I tried calling her back but she would answer my calls. Finally, I gave up and decided I’ll call her tomorrow.

End of flashback:


It was getting late so I walked back to the dorms. I should call Hanna to see if she wants to go to the club later.


 

second chapter is up so what do ya think so far?