Helping hand

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

Please read the bottom


The next day I took my time getting ready for school again, when I went to the kitchen Yongguk was done making breakfast.

"you sure you want to go to school today? you still have to pack for tomorrow"

"Yea I’m sure. Don’t worry about me, okay? and I’ll pack at night"

"Okay if you say so"

"Thank you"

"I told you, I’ll be there for you. Now come and eat"

Yongguk asked some questions about Hana during breakfast and on the way to school. Even though it hurts me to talk about her, I was smiling the whole time. It hurts to know I’ll never talk to her or see her smiling again but I’m glad I have some memories of her. 

In every class I had with Yongguk we would talk about her. The guys were looking at us strange but they were happy that we at least weren’t fighting

 SKIP TO LINCH TIME

They guys and lily wanted to know what happened the last time they came over, Yongguk knew I didn’t wanted to tell them so he is telling them while I went to the rooftop to get some air. When I got there I saw Sehun sleeping. he's with EXO. I wonder if he can fight like panda guy. And he scared me so it’s only right if I scare him. I tiptoe closer to Sehun and was about to poke him when he opened his eyes, jumped up and kicked my feet off the floor. I landed on my with a big 'ouch' and cursed at my plan to scare him. Sehun's eyes widened when he saw me on the floor.

"Damm Sehun, I'll never try to scare you ever again" Sehun helped me up and looked at his shoes but I could see the smirk he was trying to hide.

"My bad. I didn’t mean to hurt you. It’s your fault anyways"

"How is it my fault that you made me land on my ?" I took a seat where Sehun was napping and rubbed my sore .

"You try to scare me and that makes it your fault"

"You did the same thing yesterday"

"Whatever. Are you okay?"

"My hurts"

"You’re fine. What about emotionally?"

"Huh?"

"Umm, I heard Yongguk telling his friends that the reason you’re acting strange is because you just found out a friend of yours past away, that you’re going to her funeral this weekend"

"Oh, I’m fine. I’m just shocked at her sudden death That’s all." I looked at the sky so I wouldn’t have to look at him in the eyes. Sehun took a seat next to me and pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to me.

"Huh... What’s this?"

 

"Open it and find out"      Inside the box was a dream catcher bracelet. I smiled at him and my eyes sparkled.

j159840.001?$uslarge$

"Thank you Sehun, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I take that as you love it"

"Of course, I love dream catchers sooooooo much!!!!"

"Aw and here I thought you loved it because I gave it to you"

"Hehehe, anyways why did you give it to me?? We've only knows each other for a few days"

"Because...you remind me of someone"

"Of who? and why?"

"Of a friend of mine. Both of you are strong and don’t let anyone bring you down."     The bell rang, so lunch is now over.  "Well I better get to class, see you later Hwayoung"

"Bye Sehun" I put the bracelet on and walked to class with smile on my face. I had forgotten that Sehun is part of EXO so I didn’t really put much attention to his 'gift' but I should have. And maybe I would have noticed that there was a tracking device on one of the feathers.
The rest of the school day went by fast and I was glad for that. After school the guys wanted ice cream so we went to a nearby ice cream shop and talked about funny things. Himchan was talking about his good looks so I just looked out the window. Instantly I noticed panda guy limping across the street and there was a feminine looking guy next to him. They looked like they just got out of a fight. They were both wearing black but I could see that feminine guy was bleeding a lot from his abdominal area.

"Unnie. unnie!!"

"Huh"

"What are you looking at??"

"Oh umm" I look at them again and saw panda guy holding on to feminine guy, he looked scared and ready to cry. He needs medical attention. Maybe I should help them. " Umm sorry I just remembered I have something to do. I'll see you guys later, bye"

"cousin, what is it that you’re going to do?"

"Something!" I ran across the street and helped panda guy carry feminine guy. He had already passed out

"What the hell are you doing I told-"

"He needs stiches NOW"

"I know!!!! but we can’t go to a hospital"

"let’s go to my house, I can stich him up" He was about to say no but then he looked at his friend and nodded his head. When we got to my place I took them to the attic. Panda gut put feminine guy on the bed while I went to get the first-aid kit.

"It’s a very deep cut. Clean his wound and I’ll get him something to bite down on"

"Why does he need something to bite down on?" Then his friend started in pain. When I came back with a towel the bed was covered in blood, I could tell he needed more blood so I took my phone out and made a call.

"Yup, what you need"

"Blood, for a blood transplant"

"What you do?"

"Can you get it or not"

"What type?"

"Panda guy, what blood type is your friend?"

"O"

"Type O"

"Okay be there in a few"

"Come through the back door, and we're in the attic"

After hanging up I go the needle ready just as feminine guy woke up.

"W-what the hell are you doing?!?!"

"Here, bite down on this instead of screaming"

"Why the hell should I listen to you?"

"Hyung just listen to her. Please, she’s just helping"

"Augh fine" I had barely touched his skin with the needle when he yelled in pain.

"AHHHH a little warning would have been nice!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh shut up and bite down" By the time I finished with his stiches, the guy I called came in and started setting up the medical equipment for the blood transplant. He was covering his face so the guys couldn’t see him.

"Where did you pick this strays up Hwayoung?"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A STRAY??"

"Shut it panda. I saw them by the ice cream shop and this guy was bleeding a lot so I decided to give them a helping hand"

"You're always helping the low lifers. And there’s blood on your dream catcher"

"Ah . I'll wash it later"

"HEY WE'RE NOT LOW LIFERS!!!"

"Hyung calm down"

"You're gangsters which makes you a low lifer"

"Thanks for your help oppa, you can go"

"Alight, see ya" 

", if I wasn’t so weak I would have beaten the living hell outta him"

"Even if you were full of energy you couldn’t have taken him. You need to rest so no fighting for a least a month. I'll bring you something to eat"

"Wait!"

"What’s up panda guy"

"Thank you, for helping us. And my name is Tao."

"No problem Tao-ssi"

I went to the kitchen and made them instant ramen. At first they didn’t want to eat but they ended eating four cups of ramen. Tao moved his ‘hyung’ while I changed the bed cover so he would have to lay down all night on his blood. I also gave them some uni clothing to change into. Before putting the first-aid kit away I treated Tao's wounds and his friends’ wounds

"Stay here for the night, there’s a bathroom behind this bed and there’s snacks at the right wall from the seat. This room is sound proof and I’ll lock the door from the inside so you don’t have to worry of anyone seeing you two. Here’s the control so watch a movie if you guys are bored. I’m leaving early in the morning so lock the doors when you two leave. Tao-ssi please don’t let him move to much or his wound will open. Here, this bag has pain killers and the ointment he needs to put on his wound so it can heal faster and not get infected. I'll get going now, Yongguk will be here soon. Take care"

"I’m right here, you could have told me about the medication not him"

"Whatever."

"Thank you, I owe you my life. I’m Luhan by the way"

"You don’t owe me nothing Luhan-ssi. Bye boys"

"Thank you again Hwayoung"

"Don’t mention it Tao"

I left them and went to my room to bet ready for bed. I started washing the blood of the bracelet when felt a bump on one of the feathers. I took a close look at it and saw a really small tracking chip.

 

"I should have known" It took a while to take the chip off but I did it and threw it down the drain. I put the bracelet next to my bed and started packing. When I was done I went to the living room and waited for Yongguk to come home. The rest of the week will be hard for me to handle so I’m glad Yongguk said he'll be there for me.
When he came home I made him some dinner then helped him pack. He decided to sleep with me again and surprisingly I let him. We both slept in each other’s arms and I got to say, it was the best sleep I ever had.



Thank you naahaeChoParkPR, and Nurulfiqah for subscribing

Thank you all for reading and comment what you think. And sorry for any mistakes

I was supposed to have uploaded this chapter yesterday but my sister used the computer all day. Anyways I sure all of you EXO and non-EXO fans have heard the news about Luhan's lawsuit against SM........ I just want to say that when Kris left I supported him and I still do, I will be doing the same thing for Luhan. I will continue supporting both of them and all of EXO.
I’m sad that he is leaving but I’m also mad, not at him but at some exo fans. It makes me mad when I think back to when Kris left because his fans turned against him and started insulting him and saying stupid stuff like 'he was just using exo, he didn’t really care about them' and now that Luhan is leaving they are saying ' I’m sad Luhan is leaving but I will support his decisions and I will always support him' like wtf, >.< Sorry if you guys think I’m being mean,....Okay so I just want to let ya know that even tough Kris and Luhan aren’t with EXO in real life for me they will always be part of EXO, for me they are leaving SM town not EXO
Exo will be included in this fanfic and yes, Kris and Luhan will both be included as
 part of EXO. 
If anyone has a problem with that, give me strong reasons they shouldn’t be included as part of EXO, try to convince me. You can send me a private msg, comment or write on my wall.
Oh and I’m not a fan of Girls Generation but I do have to say stop being mean to Jessica, she human like all of us. She has a life like we all have a life. The only difference is that her life has little privacy and she is a celebrity but other than that were the same. 
This is longer than I expected it to be but thanks for reading this.