Voicemail

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

"NOOOO, NOONAAA!!!!!"  I guess I was right... They're back.

 

My side hurt a lot, and I felt like there was something heavy on top of me. "Hey, it’s okay you can open your eyes now." I open my eyes slowly and see a cute blonde guy on top of me, I can feel my face turn red. He gives me a small smirk then gets up and helps me stand up. I clean myself and noticed I have cuts on my thighs and my arms, I tied to walk but was about to fall again, If the blonde guy hadn’t caught me.

"You okay?"

"I’m fine, it’s just my leg. Oh and thank you..."

"Sehun, Oh Sehun"

"Thank you, Oh Sehun" I was about to walk away but he suddenly carried me bridal style back to school. "YAH PUT ME DOWN" But he just ignored me and continued walking. I was looking for Zelo and the others because I’m sure I heard them before the car came. When he finally put me down it was in the nurse room, she had left so he was cleaning my wound.

"This might sting a bit" I gasp as the alcohol touched my open skin. Soon BAP, Yongnam and lily burst in the room.

"OMG Unnie are you okay?"

"Noona I was so scared!!"

"It’s okay guys I’m fine"

"You have a busted lip, swollen cheek, cuts on your legs and I think you might need crutches. That doesn’t look like fine to me"

"You have a different definition of fine then me, Oh Sehun"

"Just Sehun" There was something in his eyes I just couldn’t tell if it was a good thing or not.

"Noona why were you running so fast? Did something happened?" I looked around and noticed Yongguk wasn’t here. He's probably with Nara right now

"Thanks again Sehun" I got off the table and walked to the door, the whole time Himchan was staring at me, when I was about to walk past him he carried me bridal style. 

"Aish, not again, put me down Himchan" 

"You're limping so I’m driving you home, guys we'll see you at Hwayoung’s house" I was about to argue with him but he glared at me so I kept silent. When we arrived to his car Himchan just sat there, 

"He did that didn’t he?"

"B-Bwo?"

"Yongguk, he hit you, that’s why you have a swollen cheek and that’s why you were running like that"

"Himc-"

"I was with him when he heard that you dragged Nara to the rooftop, he got mad and started running towards you both. I know I should have gone with him but I thought..."

"You thought I was going to do or say something to Nara?"

"Hw-"

"It’s okay, I know you don’t like me and honestly I think you could be thinking of ways to kill me right now"

"Haha, no I’m not going to kill you and, at first I didn’t like you at all. I thought you were just a nerd but the more time we spent with you the more I realized you are not what I thought you were. And I think of you as a friend"

"Aww Himchan your gonna make me cry"

"NOO, please don’t cry. I can’t deal with a cry baby"

"Hahaha, you’re not so bad ether"

"Hwayoung, if Yongguk or anyone hits you again, tell me and I’ll help you. Also why don’t you defend yourself, I’ve seen you fight"

"I just don’t fight for stupid reasons"

He just looked at me with amusement and then started the car. Himchan again carried me bridal style inside and Yongguk came down the stair with an angry expression. on no what now

"Himchan what the hell are you doing?"

"carrying Hwayoung inside, why? do you see me doing something else?"

"Noona!!! yay you’re here now you can open the secret room" Himchan set me down in the couch then went to the kitchen.

"What secret room?"

"The attic cousin, Yongguk hyung said you have a room up there"

"Guys leave her alone, here take this pills and it will help with the pain"

"Thanks Himchan" I was getting up when Deahyun walked in front of me

"Climb by back, that way you won’t hurt your leg more" I climbed his back and he walked upstairs

"YAH, what the hell is wrong with all of you?"

"Shut up Yongguk and follow them” When we arrived to the attic I unlocked the door and Zelo with Jongup ran inside. The others then slowly followed them. 

"OMG NOONA CAN I MOVE IN WITH YOU??"

"NO I SHOULD MOVE IN AFTER ALL WE ARE COUSINS"

"Unnie this is awesome"

"Wow, well Hwayoung your gonna see me here more often"

"So Deahyun, what do you think?"

"It’s great, I wish I had a place like this" We walked upstairs and Deahyun put me down on the bed. Zelo and Jongup were fighting about what movie to watch while the others took snacks and sat down. Half way tough the movie I got up and walked to the closet then to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I got out the movie was already over. 

"Unnie where were you?"

"I was taking a shower, the bathroom is behind the bed"

"Oh okay, be right back. I think I drank too much coke" I was about to sit back down but I noticed I had a voice mail. It was from Hana. That’s odd, I never gave her my home number. while the guys talked about the movie I decided to hear what she said.

"Hey Hwayoung, it’s me Hana. I’m sorry I haven’t been answering your calls or that I haven’t been calling you back I just, um. I, don’t get mad at me, just listen okay. I, well, I know why you've been attack" As soon as I heard her I tried to stop the voice mail but Yongnam stopped me, I guess he was hearing, "I know its because of your father, I also know what he did." 

"Hwayoung what did he do?" The guys had stopped talking and lily was slowly walking towards me. Hana please don’t say what you know. "I won’t tell anyone, well, Shane knows but that’s because he was with me when I found out. Don’t worry we won’t say a word," 

"Unnie you look pale, what’s wrong?" 

"I want you to know that even though I know the whole truth I will always be your best friend. I actually found out when we were 10 and I was too young to understand so I didn’t care, as the years went by I still didn’t care because I know you had no say in what happened. I know I should blame you for something that your dad did." I tried to stop the voice mail again but again Yongnam stopped me. "I'll take your secret to the grave and I mean it. I won’t tell anyone what he did, where you are, or what can cause you to risk your life. Shane and I made a promise to be there for you and to always have your back, and we plan on keeping that promise till our last breath. I have to go but remember, best friends for life oh and when you find out don’t blame yourself, remember it’s my choice. I wish you the best, I hope your sister wakes up soon and that Yongguk’s will stop making you cry. Hwayoung you're the best and I couldn’t wish for a better friend than you. Take care okay and, I love you Hwayoung. I'll see you again someday, bye" Why does she sound sad?? How did she find out? Omg why does this remind me of when I last spoke to Hyoyoung? I need to call her. I reached for my phone but Yongguk grabbed my wrist and not so kindly.

"Who is she and why did she said my name?" 

"Hwayoung, she said you’re being attacked because of your dad. What did he do?!?"

"Unnie, who’s Shane"

Before I could say anything to anyone the doorbell rang. I grabbed the remote from Zelo and opened the security cameras. The detective was standing outside wearing a black suit and he had a black briefcase by his side, He kept on looking behind him. Why is he here? I thought he left?

"Noona who’s that?"

"I'll be right back" 
I pulled my wrist out of Yongguk’s hand and ran (more like limped) to open the front door. "Detective come in" 

"Miss Hwayoung I’m sorry for coming without notice but I have inf-" He was looking up the stair and when I turned around everyone was walking down.

"Is there someplace we can talk or do you want me to continue?"

"Follow me" I led him to the study room and closed the door behind us, then I put on some semi-loud music so the guys can’t hear what the detective has to say.

"Please continue. and I thought you had left"

"Well I did but they found me. I found information of EXO but some members are only known trough their gang names, and I only have pictures of the members that have been seen. I hope this can help you take care of yourself, look over this files and watch your back"

"If they caught you, why are you here?"

"I did as you told me, I told them I was hired by you and gave them your number in case they wish to talk to you. After that they let me go, but I don’t know for how long they'll let me live" After a few minutes of talking the detective left and the others wouldn’t stop asking me questions so I locked myself in my room I'll look at the files later, right now I want to sleep. And I still need to talk to Hana.


"Boss, the boys have left her not far from her apartment. I called the police to inform them of her location, by now they probably found her"

"Good, now let’s go back to Korea. We have nothing to do here"

The two guys walked out of a house and got inside a car. They passed by an ally and saw cops everywhere and a group of people watching what was going on. The 'boss' smirked and gave a small smile. 

 

Somewhere in New York a family was going to get a phone call from the police. That phone call will break their hearts and change their lives. 



Hey sorry for the long wait but i didnt have internet, so now that i could finally update i made the chapter longer. Hope you enjoy and dont forget to comment

Thanks to thescarletfox  for subscribing!! 

Sorry for any mispells >.<