Winter break (Christmas eve)

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

I wanted to try something a bit different then what I’m use to so if anyone doesn’t like to read and ual scenes then please feel free to skip the highlighted part. And to those who read it, it’s my first time writing anything of that nature so I would really appreciate it if I could get some feedbacks on how I did.  


The next day when I woke up I thought it would be a little awkward but it wasn’t, maybe it’s because Yongguk and I have been acting like a couple for a long time. When we told everyone we we’re officially dating everyone was happy. Yongnam looked kind of worried but in the end he wished us the best in this relationship.  A few days later I convinced lily to give Himchan a try. She obviously had feeling for him and the only reason she didn’t accept Himchan’s feeling in the first place was because she was scared of how her dad would react. He went to prison for domestic abuse and harming the life of a person so she didn’t have to worry about him for a long time. After they started dating Himchan helped lily find a small apartment to move in to. I insisted for her to stay living here but she didn’t want to feel like a burden and in the end I convened her to let me decorate her place.
The others weren’t far away from being in a relationship ether. Youngjae started talking some girl in his math class and he even ditched the others once to go hang out with her. Jongup had a crush on someone a year younger than him, he won’t tell me who she is because he thinks I’ll embarrass him -_-!
Zelo also has a crush on his lab partner and he is thinking of confessing when school starts again. Deahyun hasn’t gotten over the girl he likes but he is trying to get over her, he also won’t tell me who she is and he won’t tell me why he doesn’t want me to know who she is.
I haven’t talked to Kyungsoo since he said he’ll take care of little Hwayoung and Sehun won’t tell me anything that is going on with Kyungsoo.  Little Hwayoung’s birthday is tomorrow and all she wants for her birthday and for Christmas is to have her brother with her, I want to make her wish come true but without being able to talk to Kyungsoo that’s going to be hard. I let Kyungsoo know that his sister will be spending the holidays with me, just in case he wants to man up and see her.
Right now I’m in the mall with lily looking for more presents and decorations.

“Ugh, I can’t find nothing for Himchan!”

“Just buy him a mirror, we all know how much he enjoys looking at his reflection”

“I think that’s what the guys are getting him. And I’m his girlfriend so I should get him something special.”

“I know something special that you should give him” I winked at her and started laughing when her face turned a deep shade of red.

“YAH!! It hasn’t been a month sense we started dating!”

“Oh so you have thought about it?”

“Yes I mean no”

“So, definitely”

“What about you? Have you and Yongguk done ‘it’?”

“No. I don’t think I’m ready to do ‘that’ yet.”

“I don’t know why you’re holding back. Yongnam told me that you both have liked each other since childhood. You might have started dating about a month ago but you guys have always liked each other”

“I was thinking of that to, but every time I think of how much I like him I remember how he treated Hwayoung and what he has done to me since we saw each other. It just doesn’t seem fair to be happy with him when my sister was so miserable with him near her. I feel guilty for being with the guy responsible for her condition.”

“Does Yongguk know how you feel?”

“Of course not, he doesn’t even know I’m not the ‘nerd’ he tormented since the beginning of high school”

“Hwayoung- “

“We should hurry up so we can have time to finish decorating”

“Fine, but help me pick a present!!”


It didn’t take that long to finish shopping and when we got to my house we were both shocked. The whole house was decorated and the guys were decorating the Christmas tree with little Hwayoung.

“Unnie look at the tree, it looks so pretty!”

“Of course it does. You helped decorate it”
Yongguk tried to take the bags from my hands but I stopped him.  “Stay away from the bags”

“I just want to help you with the bags” He gave me his innocent smile but he wasn’t able to fool me.

“And look at the presents while you’re at it, right?”

“Well, that to”

“Nice try. Just for wanting to look at them right away you will open your present last.”

“Aww c’mon don’t be so mean. Princes Hwayoung help me out here”
I could see Yongguk pouting at little Hwayoung so she can help him out. The others were watching with amused faces while little Hwayoung looked at Yongguk then at me.

“Umm, I think it’s time to bake cookies for Santa”
 Everyone started laughing at Yongguk and Yongnam carried little Hwayoung to the kitchen, just as they were going to the kitchen her face turned sad and the whispered “Oppa and I use to make the cookies for Santa”

Kyungsoo you better come. I took the bags from lily and headed upstairs to hide the presents. When I came out the room Yongguk was leaning against the wall.

“Hey, how did the shopping go?”

“You’re not looking at the present’s Yongguk”

“It’s not that”

“Then what is it?”

“You’ve been looking down recently. I also noticed you have been going to the hospital every day”

“Yongguk I- “

“Be honest with me. Is something wrong?”

“Everything is fine with me”

“Then why have you been going to the hospital?”

“Yongguk what is this really about?”

“It’s about you hiding things from me. I’m not stupid Hwayoung, I know you’re hiding something, something big. Tell me what it is, please”

“If you want me to tell you everything then you’re going to have to tell me everything too”

“I’m not hiding anything”

“Then why do you leave the room when you get a phone call or hang up whenever I walk inside the room?”

“That’s personal”

“And me going to the hospital every day is personal to. I’m also not stupid Yongguk, I know you’re looking for a girl.”
Yongguk looked away in guilt, I know he’s looking for me but I can let him make me look the only bad guy here. I heard lily call my name so I walked away from Yongguk, then I was pulled back and my back was now against the wall.

“Yongguk- “
Before I could finish I felt his lips on mine, he was slow and gentle I just couldn’t resist but kissing him back. I put my hands on his chest but then I wrapped them around his neck when I felt his hands tug on my jeans to pull me closer. I heard my name again but pulling apart from his grasp and his lips is harder than I thought, not because he wouldn’t let me go but because I couldn’t stop myself from enjoying his touch. Soon the gentle kiss turned into a hot make-out session.

We parted our lips to breathe then Yongguk started trailing kisses from my jawline to my neck. I tilted my head to give him a better access to my neck and bit my lower lip when he started on my sensitive spot. He put his hands on my thighs and I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. Part of me keeps telling me to stop and go downstairs and the other part just wanted to stay with Yongguk and kiss all night. We started kissing again and I didn’t notice we were inside the bedroom until he laid me down on the bed. Warning bells started going off on my head but I didn’t know how to stop what we have started.
I was breathing heavily and I could feel my face getting hot. Then Yongguk lowered himself and started kissing me again. After a few seconds I felt his hand going inside my shirt. I tried to push him away but he just grabbed both my hands and placed them above me. His lips left mine and went to my neck. I felt his tongue my sensitive area and he was biting it to.

“Yongguk- “
I didn’t expect him name to sound like a moan. My heart was beating like crazy and it only got worse when he slowly opened my legs and placed himself in the middle. I have never gone this far with anyone and I wasn’t ready to be intimate with someone yet. I felt something poking my lower region and I started panicking. You didn’t have to be some genies to figure out what was poking me.
I tried to speak again but a moan came out instead. While I was thinking of how to stop now, Yongguk moved his hand upward and cupped my . I didn’t mean to, but I arched my back and moaned his name. Then his hand went under my bra and pinched my . I couldn’t control my body; it was acting on its own. So I created a little friction on our lower region. Yongguk moaned my name and pulled my shirt and his off. He started kissing the exposed skin on my chest while ping his pants. He had just unclasped my bra when we heard someone trying to open the door.

I pushed Yongguk off of me and he land on the floor. I fixed my clothing just as little Hwayoung opened the door.

“Unnie, can you helps us make the cookies? And Yongguk oppa to”

“S-sure. He is in the restroom right now. We’ll go downstairs in a minute, okay?”

“Okay!”
I looked at Yongguk and was kind of relief that LH came. I have strong feelings for Yongguk but I’m not ready to take such a big step in our relationship.
“Go fix up, I’ll be in the kitchen”
I made sure my clothing was fine and covered the hickey Yongguk left with a scarf.

 

 

The rest of the night we spent it making cookies and decorating the whole house. I took pictures of everyone and was too busy admiring how they turned out that I didn’t noticed the shadows in the background. The shadows of a small group of people. People who had covered their faces.



Thank you all for the comments and thanks to those who subscribed.
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and hopefullt i fixed all erros but if i didnt then my bad.

Anyone has an idea of who the shadows were??