condolences

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

It was getting dark by the time I got off the floor, still holding on to the picture Kris left behind. Today hasn’t been the best of days and it got worse when I realized just how empty this house was with just me, just how empty my life was. I entered Hyoyoung’s room and sat on the bed, just looking around her room.
When I arrived to Korea I imagined living with my sister, and with Yongguk. I created a fairytale and instead I'm living a nightmare, and I just want to wake up. I want to wake up or at least go back in time and change everything.

Suho had sent me the address of my (step)dad’s brother and I had gone to tell him the news, I stayed with him for two hours getting to know his family and talking about how he and my dad grew up, and honestly, the person he described isn’t the person I knew. The person he described was easygoing and caring about everyone he knew, not at all the person that raised me and practically sold me to the Bang family. Before I left he thanked me for telling him the news in person. As I was driving home I made-up my mind about what to do next, I still has Super Junior looking out for me and I know I can trust them to help me bring my mother down.
My dad left all the evidence the police would need to arrest her for not only murder but also for ion, arson, and even drug trafficking. When I got home I called my dad’s lawyer and set up an appointment with him tomorrow afternoon. I still had the flash drives that were in the safe, but it was already late, so I put them away and just went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with breakfast in the table and a note.

I know Kris said no contact with you but him, I'm not letting you starve. There’s food in the fridge that’ll last you about two weeks and I left some recipes next to the fridge. LH wishes you a good day in school and please call Suho if you need anything, apparently, he’s the only one that can ignore Kris’s orders. Sehun is still going to school hell be looking out for you but he won't talk to you… Sending love from all of exo, except Kris but don’t worry your brother will come around. Take care, please.  - D.O

“Thank you Kyungsoo” I made sure to eat everything and clean after myself before leaving to school.
As I arrived Jongup and Yongnam ran to greet me, the rest of the guys just stayed behind and looked everywhere but at me. “Good morning guys, since when did I have people waiting for me?’

“Nona, you were really upset yesterday, I thought it would help if you had family by your side. Also, auntie asked me to take care of you, I think you should apologize for- “

“If my mother asked you to look out for me then do me the favor of ing off. Didn’t you and your friends decided it would be safer to stay away from me? “
I gave Jongup the fakest smile I could master, before walking away. Yongnam caught up to me and poked me in the ribs.

“You want to catch me up on what happened? And what the hell was that all about?” I handed Yongnam the picture of my mom and Kris, he stopped in his tracks and continued my way to the library. Yongnam eventually caught up to me and sat across from me in the table I was in.

“Kris is my brother, and his brother is the doctor that is attending to Hyoyoung, so I guess that makes him my brother as well.” Yongnam returned the picture to me and held my hand when my eyes started tearing up. I thought I had cried more than enough yesterday but I guess I still had a few more tears to spare. Letting my head down I let the tears escape, “He finally told me that he loved me.” I raised my head and let out a dry laugh, “He held me, hugged me, and said he was proud of me, that he loved me. He asked me to hug him, and died in my arms.” Yongnam got out his seat and went to hug me close.

“You shouldn’t have come today; the press will be waiting for you afterschool.” My tears were staining Yongnam’s uniform, but he didn’t let me move away. “Just let it all out, you're allow to cry.” So, I continued crying till the bell ranged.
Yongnam stayed with me whenever he could, everyone in school kept giving me their condolences and honestly, I was sick of it. In every class the teacher started with a moment of silence in honor of my dad, well not every class, thankfully the music teacher just gave me a smile and started class immediately. It helped me forget just for a moment that my life was crashing down.
Jongup must have told the others what I told him because none of them tried to approach me, and if they tried Yongnam made sure to keep them away. By the end of school the paparazzies were blocking the entrance of the school and I had to fight my way to my car, fortunately it wasn’t so hard, but I'm sure someone was able to get a clear picture of my red puffy eyes.
My dads lawyer was waiting for me like he said and wrote down and recorded everything I told him.


It's been a while since I visited Hyoyoung, like I have been doing every time I went to visit her I got her favorite flowers and got in the car to drive to the hospital. I had just turn my car on when my phone started ringing.
“Hello, Hwayoung, you need to get here immediately, Yongnam has already been informed. Hyoyoung has woken up, and she's asking for you”.