I'll be there for you

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

I woke up early the next day and as soon as I opened my eyes I saw Yongguk sleeping peacefully, his mouth was slightly opened and there was drool on one side of his mouth to his chin. I caught myself smiling then I remembered why he stayed with me the whole night. Soon my vision started to get blurry and I was slightly shaking. "It’s okay, you don’t have to hold your tears back" I started crying and Yongguk hugged me and patted my back. After a few minutes I got up and walked to my laptop to check my e-mail. Hana's memorial will be on Friday afternoon and the funeral will be on Saturday morning. Then I opened a new page and went to Korean airlines homepage and looked for a flight to NY.

"what are you doing?" Yongguk got out of bed and walked towards me. He looked at the screen then at me. 
"Why are you looking for a flight to NY? What’s going on?"

"I..m-my friend p-passed aw-away. She lives lived in NY and that’s where her f-funeral will be at. I-I want to ...to see her for t-the last time. I want to...I want to say go-goodbye to her. Her memorial will be on Friday which will be on s-Saturday here"

He faced me and kissed my forehead.
" I'll go with you. I don’t want you go through this alone"

"Thank you Yongguk"

"Okay, we'll leave on Thursday morning, it will be Wednesday night over there, and we'll arrive on Thursday morning over there so we can rest the day before her funeral. Do you want to go to school or? What?"

"Let’s go to school, I want think about something else"

"Okay, get ready and I’ll prepare breakfast" He kissed me in the cheek before leaving the room. Yongguk why are you acting like this? Why are you making me fall for you like when we were kids?
I walked to the bathroom and took my time in the shower. By the time I went to the kitchen Yongguk was already ready and waiting for me. We ate in silence but it wasn’t awkward.

"We were supposed to go ring hunting today but I think-"

"Then let’s go when schools over"

"I don’t think-"

"Please, I don’t want have free time, please." I looked at him and showed him my puppy face

"Okay just don’t look at me like that"

"Thank you!!!" I gave him a hug and started washing the dishes. When I was done I saw Yongguk waiting for me by the front door.

"you didn’t have to wait for me"

"I wanted to. What, you don’t want to be seen with me?"

"Not really" I like being honest and the truth is I don’t like being called names.

"Ouch, don’t sugar coat it"

"Mianhe but everyone is saying to me because I was the reason you and Nara broke up."

"WHAT?? Well don’t worry about that, I’ll make sure they stop and I’m sure BAP will help with that to"

"Thanks well we're here, see you 2nd period Yongguk" I walked to my locker to get my stuff and already I felt people staring at. 

"Well, look what we have here" I turned around and saw Yongguk’s ex-girlfriend and her hyenas behind her.

"What do you want umm..."

"You forgot my name? HOW COULD YOU FORGET MY NAME YOU ??"

 

"Whatever I have better things to do so do whatever other s like you do" She just looked at me like I just kicked her puppy so I walked to class and ignored whatever she was yelling. First period went by fast, in second period I talked to Zelo and Jongup the whole period, third period I slept till lunch time. When lunch came I send a message to Yongguk telling him I wanted some alone time.

From: Gukkie
Okay, I understand. I'll tell the others so they won’t bother you

 

To: Gukkie

Thanks, I’ll meet you at the house so we can go 'ring hunting' later.

I went to the rooftop to have some fresh air and some privacy. I was listening to music for a few minutes when I felt someone watching me. When I faced the door I saw a guy with panda looking eyes staring at me.

"Stop staring, its freaking me out" He just continued to stare at me and then I noticed his uniform isn’t the schools uniform, and there was a tattoo on his arm, I couldn’t tell what it was but I’m sure it’s from a gang.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"Hahaha you're scared?"

"Why would I be scare of a kid with panda eyes"

"Panda eyes? Aish not you to"

"What do you want panda eyes!!"

"I’m just here to give you a warning"

"What warning and from who?"

"Stop looking for D.O I’m sure you know who sent the warning"

"D.O?? Oh you mean Kyungsoo, little Hwayoung’s brother" He is here, that means I will be able to find him.

"Why the hell are you smiling?"

"Where is he? Please I just want to talk to him"

"Stay away or we will have to hurt you"

"I'll like to see you try" 
He smirked at me before running to throw a punch. I was able to dodge him but I lost my balance and he took that chance to try to hit me. I dodge his hit again and punched him in the face, he stumbled backwards and I kicked him in the shin. While he was regaining his balance I kicked him in the back of the knee, he fell forward and I made sure he couldn’t get up by sitting on top of him.

"GET OFF!!"

"I just want to talk to him, it’s about his sister I w-"

"WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE HIM SUFFER MORE THAN HE ALREADY IS??"

"I, what? I don’t want to make him suffer I just want to talk to him pl-"

"SHUT UP I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU"

"Look I ju-" The door suddenly burst opened and I was thrown to the floor by some guy with a mask, although his head was covered I saw blond hair behind his ear. I could only see his eyes but I’m positive I’ve seen him before. I took another look at him as he helped panda guy up. He also had a tattoo on his arm, they’re both from EXO. He has this schools uniform, who could he be? They both looked at me before running off

 

"WAIT" I ran after them but I was still limping so I couldn’t catch up to them. The bell ranged soon the hallways got crowded so I lost sight of them both. 

 


The rest of the day I kept replaying the guys in my head, I saw his eyes before I’m positive. I walked to my locker to put my books away. I was too distracted that I didn’t see the guy behind me until he covered my mouth. I elbowed his stomach and was about to punch him but I saw his face and stopped.

"Sehun-ssi you scared me!!"

"Ouch, I won’t sneak behind you ever again. You hit like a guy"

"Mianhe"

"Don’t worry about it, so what are you thinking about?"

"Um nothing" I took my phone out and checked the time. "Oh I have to go, see you tomorrow Sehun-ssi" Before I left I saw his eyes, the same eyes I saw on the rooftop. Sehun-ssi is with EXO? I said goodbye and left, if he is with EXO I need to find out. I remembered the files of the EXO members that the PI gave me, I have to look through the when I get home from 'ring hunting'.

When I got home Yongguk was already waiting for me, I ran to my room and changed before going into the car. The ride was silent and I was thinking about EXO and what panda guy had said. We finally arrived at the shop. 

"I'll look for your ring and you look for mine, okay?"

"Okay" We spent an hour looking at the rings till we found the perfect ring.

"Yongguk you're done?"

"Yea"

"Can I see the ring?"

"Nope"

"Fine"

"What?"

"Don’t show it to me then, I won’t show you your ring"

"Oh come on let me see"

"Nope"

"Okay at the same time then" 

"Okay"

We both showed the ring to each other and were surprised to see the rings. We had couples’ rings.

 

"Aww so cute, you both picked a couples ring without knowing. Now that’s true love" The sales lady look at us with a bright smile. I looked away and tried to hide my blushing face.

We went home and as soon as I got home I looked for the files in the study room. I opened the file and dropped it as soon as I saw the first name.......

exo-exo-k-oh-sehun-sehun-Favim.com-98992  Oh Sehun...   

That’s all I needed to see, for now... I need to follow him someday and find out where EXO is hiding. I need to talk to Kyungsoo..



Finally i had some free time :)

Anyways thanks for reading thanks to emo-chick6 for subscribing.

Sorry for any mispelled words and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LAY

exo_m_lay_edit_hd_by_death_by_vanilla-d7

123132335051EE4C2DEAEF