another promise

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

When I woke up the next morning I noticed that the bed felt bigger. When I turned around I saw that Yongguk wasn’t in bed, in fact his side of the bed looked untouched. I felt a strange feeling inside of me but decided to ignore it. After finishing my morning routine, I headed downstairs to prepare breakfast. I stopped in the kitchen and looked at Yongguk as he finished setting up the table.

"Did you sleep well? I prepared breakfast for us, but you noticed that already."

I didn’t say anything to him, just stared at him like he was an alien or something.

"Hwayoung, I know this won’t do anything to make you forgive me. Starting today I promise you I won’t touch you unless you let me. I'll be sleeping in the room I use to sleep in. All I ask is for you to give me a chance to prove to you that I really do love you. I’m sorry for everything I did to you in the past, I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from ever hurting you, but I can’t. So I’ll just live with this regret and hope that someday you can forgive me. Hwayoung I love you, I love you more than anything or anyone in this world. I'll do my best to show you that I’m honest about my feelings."

"You didn’t have to say anything. I was going over everything that we've been through and I realized that you really have changed. You weren’t the nicest person to me and you hurt me more that you realize, but you also showed me what it feels like to be, to be loved by someone. I can’t say I forgive you for what you've done in the past. Also, I’m sorry. I misunderstood your intentions the other night. you don’t have to sleep in the other room."

I looked at Yongguk in the eyes and saw the pain he felt. his eyes were red from crying a lot and he looked like he didn’t sleep at all. He didn’t move, I guess he meant that promise of not touching me unless I let him. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him. His body was stiff, I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Slowly he raised his hands and hugged me back. When I didn’t push him away or made any attempt to move he hugged me tighter and whispered 'I’m sorry' over and over again.

I don’t know how long we stood there hugging each other but when we pulled away Yongguk looked so broken. I felt bad because I knew I’m the one that made him feel that way. I wiped the tears that were on his face and leaned in to kiss him. Again Yongguk was slow at first but then he kissed me back with so much passion that I started crying. 

"I guess that means you two are okay"
We pulled away and saw Himchan and lily just staring at us with a wide smile.

"Why are ya here?'

"Well we thought that we should make sure you two were okay, also we brought breakfast because Yongguk can’t cook for . His food actually tastes like "

"The others are in the living room waiting for you two. We'll be going first"
They both left while giggling to themselves.

"Hwayoung, I hate to admit it but Himchan in right. I can’t cook"

I smiled at Yongguk and took his hand

"Then I guess we should probably go to the living room before the guys eat all the food"

We both walked to the living room hand in hand and smiled at the guys when they saw us. 


Outside a black car was parked across the street taking pictures of the happy couple and their friends. 
The guy pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Boss, its time"

"Great, I’m just working on a few details and when I’m done we can start setting our plan into motion."

"What do you want me to do now sir?"

"For now? let them have a few moments of happiness. When you think it’s right you can start your plan"

 

"Alright sir. I'll be heading back now. EXO has arrived."



I know its a short update and im sorry. Im kinda runnig out of ideas so if anyone has something in mind please tell me. 

Sorry for any mistakes i was kinda in a hurry to write this chapter. I feel bad for making ya wait so long for an update. 

Thanks to all of you for reading and a big thank you to everyone that comments and subscribes 

Have a great and safe spring break to those who are on spring break and for everyone else have a great and safe week!!!!