We are EXO

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

BANG

I opened my eyes when I didn’t feel anything, then I noticed some guy behind Kyungsoo that prevented him from shooting me.

"Killing her won’t make you feel better D.O

"Yea, but at least she won’t bring my sister into a conversation, Kai"
I looked at everyone and finally recognized the guy that found me. Suho. The leader of exo k. I looked at Sehun and he looked away from me.
"Sehun, I thought you had put a tracking device on her"

"Hyung I did but-"

"I found it and broke it. I only want to talk to Kyungsoo not call the cops and tell them I know all of your faces"
That shut everyone up, then Kris walked in front of me and took a good look at my face.

"Why do you have cuts on your face? Suho did you hit her?"

"No he didn’t"

"Are you telling the truth? Look girl if he did lay a hand on you just tell me-"

"He didn’t, it wasn’t anyone you guys know. And I’m surprised you care if he did hit me"

"Why?"

"I thought you guys already did that"

"WTF?" Kai look mad when I said that and the others looked at me with confusion and anger.

"Just because were in a gang doesn’t mean we hit girls. We don’t even fight girls." Suho finally released me and looked me in the eyes. "Why would you think that?"

"Umm hyung"

"What did you do Tao?"

"He didn’t do anything. It’s my fault"

"Luhan? Did you hit her?"

"No he didn’t"

"But she heard me when I said we should force her to talk by harming her"

"When did she heard you say that?" Suho look at Luhan with confusion.

"That doesn't matter. Why the hell did you think harming her would make her talk. She'll only be too scared to talk."

"Mianhe Kris, I just wanted her to stop making D.O suffer. And Suho, she heard me when Tao and I were at her house"

"You guys were at her house and didn't told anyone!! Not even me?!?" 

D.Os anger doubled and Kai was back hugging him to stop him from walking towards me. Why is Kyungsoo so mad? Did I do something wrong?

"Dammit D.O hold still."

“All I want is to talk to Kyungsoo. I just want to ask him why did he let hway-"

"Shut up. Look girl, just tell us who the sent you."

"Bwo?"

"Who the hell sent you to torment D.O?"

"I. no one did."

"So you're saying no one sent you to make my life a living Hell?

"Make your life a living hell? What are-"

"If you don’t know what I'm talking about then why do you keep bringing my sister up. WHY ARE YOU SO PERSISTENT IN TALKING TO ME ABOUT HER!!??? WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME?!?! Why?"

Kyungsoo fell to his knees and started crying. Kai and Sehun went next to him and trying to call him down. And the whole time I was confused as .

"Hwayoung, I think you should shut up now"

"Sehun, I just wanted to-"

"Why do you have to remind me how much of a horrible brother I am? I know I left her, I should have stayed by her side. I should have kept her safe, now all I can do is cry. Because I couldn't help her, I couldn't keep my promise, I broke my promise.

Tell me, are you here to blame me for her death? Are you?"

Bwo? Her death??.... Kyungsoo started crying more and his whole body was shaking. He was sobbing loudly but I could perfectly hear his say 'sorry' over and over again. Kai and Sehun looked heartbroken. Some of the other members were facing Kyungsoo, I noticed they were going to go towards him, but I surprised them all by walking in front of him, getting on my knees, and hugging him.

"Mianhe. I thought... I thought you … I think you got everything wrong”

Without realizing, I was crying with Kyungsoo, I was also rocking us side to side, like I use to do with Hyoyoung when she was upset.  We stayed like that until Kyungsoo calmed down a bit. When he came back to his senses and noticed the position we were in, his face turned red and he got up and took a few steps back. I also got up and looked for the exit. 

"I'm sorry, but can I ask you a few questions?"

"Um, fine, just hurry."

"Your sister is Hwayoung? D.O Hwayoung?"

"Yea"

"Right now, would she be turning 6?

"Yes. Her birthday it's on Christmas"

"The day of the accident, she was on a trip with both parents and you were on a school trip, right?"

"Y-yes. How many more questions are you going to ask?"

"Tao, show her the way out "

"Okay Kris, Suho hyung" Tao grabbed my arm and started pulling me toward the exit.

"Wait, Kyungsoo, are you sure your sister died?"

"Tao wait up.. I was told there was no survivors, so yea, she. She died"

"This can't be right. All the information is the same. And she gave me a picture of her brother, of you"

"Noona, what are you talking about? Who gave you a picture of D.O hyung?"

Everyone was starting at me; they were waiting for me to give them a name.

"Little Hwayoung. She gave me a picture of you. She has many pictures of you two together. She said that one day, you'll go get her. Because you promised her that you'll go back to her, that she'll never be alone."

Kyungsoo was crying again, but this time he looked different. This time he looked mad, not broken hearted.

"Tao, get her out before I hurt her. NOW"

"Time to go Noona"

"No wait!!" I took the SD card out of my pocket and threw it to Kyungsoo.  "Look at the pictures. The first picture of me and a little girl, if she isn't your sister I'll leave you alone. You'll never hear from me ever again"

He looked at the card and then at me. After what seemed forever he walked towards a table next to the stairs and pulled out a laptop. He was staring at the picture I told him, then I saw him start a program and enter the picture in it.

"D.O what’s wrong?"

"The picture, it can’t be real. It’s not possible. It’s not"

The computer made a bell sound. When Kyungsoo looked at the computer screen, after a second or two he broke down crying again. "It’s her. Hwayoung, you’re alive"
All the other members looked at me, Kris and Kai walked next to Kyungsoo and looked at the screen. Kai then whispered something to Kyungsoo and he turned to face me.

"Hyung, then noona does know your sister. And it’s not her fault that she made you suffer. Please don’t hurt her"

"Tao, Luhan, and Sehun. Take her to the medical room and clean her wounds.

 

Tao, Luhan, and Sehun walked me upstairs to the medical room, and it didn’t look like anything I expected.

ManorCare-at-Arlington-Heights-large-003

"Wow"

"What, you expected something worst?"

"Well, yea. I mean the place looks bad on the outside. And why are you talking like I kicked your puppy, Luhan?"

"Sehun, clean her wounds. Tao make sure she doesn’t go anywhere. I'll go get her something to wear"

"Why do I need something else to wear?"

"You want to sleep with those clothing on?'

"I’m not staying here I-"

"That's not up to you." With that Luhan left the room, Sehun cleaned the blood off my face, and Tao just sat and watched.

"Noona, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Why weren’t you surprised when you saw Sehun with us?"

"Because I know the faces of every exo member. And I saw the tattoo on his arm, it’s the same as yours and all the other guys"

"So you knew I was with exo but you didn’t say anything."

"Well-"

Kris and Suho entered and they were both holding a gun.

"Hwayoung, walk in front of us, and if you try anything we will shoot you"

I got up and did what Kris told me. They told me to walk back downstairs. But the only guys there were Luhan, Kyungsoo and Kai.

"You know; you don’t have to aim a gun on me"

"Hyung, she is right. She hasn’t tried anything against us"

"Suho, where did you found her?"

"She walked into my room"

"D.O, how did she find you?"

"She hired a PI to look for me?"

"Sehun, why wasn’t she surprised when she saw you here?"

"She already knew I’m part of exo"

"Tao, what happened when you were fighting her?"

"She sat on top of me and I couldn’t get her off. Why did you hat to bring that up Kris? That hurt my pride."

"Now Hwayoung, explain yourself"

"I didn’t know that was Suho’s room. I didn’t mean to walk in on him. I wanted to find Kyungsoo because little Hwayoung really missed him. And I wanted to know if he did really leave her. I knew Sehun was part of exo because I know the faces of every exo member. And Tao is a good fighter but he underestimated me and that’s how I was able to overpower him...... Anything else you want to know, Wu Yi fan?"

"This bi-"

"Look guys I have to get home, Yongguk must be mad at me right now"

"Who is Yongguk?"

"Oh, that’s her boyfriends. There was a huge rumor in school that she forced him to date her but that rumor ended when he suddenly kissed her in front of everyone and said that she means a lot to him and that if anyone hurts her he and bap will go after them"

"Breath Sehun. And can you not say that again" I walked to where the laptop was and copied the pictures to the laptop before taking the SD card out and putting it in my pocket.
"Well I have to go. Kyungsoo, here the address of the orphanage that little Hwayoung is. If you want to see her, that is."

Not waiting for anyone to say anything else I walked to the front door. "Sehun and Tao, make sure she gets back okay"

"I don’t remember asking for babysitters"

"Shut up and let’s go noona"

Sehun and Tao were talking nonstop the whole way till I got to my car. Even after I got in they followed me home saying that 'Kris' said to make sure I got back safely and that that includes my house. When I parked the front door opened and Yongguk came running out. As soon as I got out the car Yongguk attacked me with a hug.

"I was so worried about you, you just stormed out and didn’t say-...who are they?"
I turned around and saw Tao and Sehun still there.

"Wait, is that Sehun?"

"Hey Yongguk. We just wanted to make sure she got home okay, and we cleaned her wounds. I hope it wasn’t you that hit her. See you later Hwayoung"

"Bye noona. Come visit soon!!"

As soon as they left Yongguk glared at me, but he didn’t look scary because he was pouting.

"You look cute like that"

"Mind telling me where were you"

"I was just driving around and then I saw Sehun and he and his friends took care of me and made sure I was okay. Oh and one of his friends is little Hwayoung’s brother so yea"

"Wait I thought she didn’t have any living relatives"

"Can I explain inside. I’m cold"

"Oh yea come on"


EXO's hideout was quiet. Almost all the members had gone to sleep in their rooms or at their home. One member was still thinking about you. the way you looked at everyone. It wasn’t fear he saw in your eyes, not even when D.O almost shot you or when Kris pointed a gun at you. He couldn’t help but smile when he thought of you. His heartbeat increased and he suddenly blushed. He had to admit that you were strong, but he knew something must have happened in order for you to hide your emotions that well.  "Hwayoung, I think I’m falling for you"

 

In another room in EXO's hideout someone was looking through a file with your name. "What does father sees in her. I have to admit she is stronger that I thought but there’s nothing special about her. She does look really familiar tough. And where is her sister? that, why did father asked me to look out for her. She isn’t even part of the family." After looking through the file one last time he put it in a drawer by his bed and laid down on the bed. "Why does father care about her so much? Why?" Still wondering why, he drifted off to sleep.

 

At a hotel an old man received a phone call and without looking who it was he answer it.

"What is it son"

"They met already"

"When? How?"

"Tonight. She followed one of his friends when in thru a window"

"Really?"

"Father, have you told him why you are so interested in her?"

"No I haven’t. I know how he would react and I want him to warm up to her before I tell him"

"Okay. But what about her? She doesn’t even have a clue what truly is going on"

"I'm still thinking son. Its late you should sleep. Take care of them both"

 

"Alright father. Goodnight"



Sorry for the long wait. I want to catch up on the chapters that i was suppose to have already uploaded so im currently not writing war of hormones. Thanks for reading and thank you all who subscribed.

Sorry for any mistakes

Who do you think the two guys from exo are? And who is that old man and the guy he was talking to? Any ideas?