Im not losing you to!!

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

When Yongguk and I got home after playing with the kids it was almost 8 and BAP was waiting for us outside.

 

"Hey guys, did ya wait for a long time?"

 

"yes noona and its cold and I’m hungry and-"

 

"Aish, no one asked you guys to come anyways"

 

"Yah!! hyung don’t be mean and we just wanted to come see you and cousin"

 

"C'mon in then. I'll make something to eat-"

 

"Don’t worry about it Hwayoung, I ordered pizza and it should be here in a few minutes"

 

"Oh, thanks Deahyun"
Before entering I noticed Yongguk glaring at Deahyun. Once we were inside we all started talking about random things, and during the whole conversation Himchan didn’t talked at all. When I was going to ask him what was wrong the pizza arrived and the guys started making their way to the attic. Youngjae put on a drama show and we all started watching it, halfway through the episode I noticed that Yongguk and Deahyun weren’t with us.

 

"Where’s Yongguk and Deahyun?"

 

"Noona, I saw Yongguk hyung drag Deahyun to one of the rooms"

 

"Shh, cousin I’m trying to watch this!!!"

 

"Yah, Jongup don’t raise your voice at your cousin. Say sorry to her"

 

"But hyung!!"

 

"Now Jongup or I’m taking the show off"

 

"Mianhe cousin"

 

"Hahaha Youngjae, I didn’t know you had a 'strict' side"

 

"Weren’t you asking for Yongguk and Deahyun"

 

"Ima go look for them, be right back"

 

"Where you going?"

 

"Oh Yongguk, I was gonna look for you guys. Where did ya go?"

 

"..."

 

"Deahyun, is everything okay between you guys?"

 

"Yea" Deahyun hugged me then went to sit next to Youngjae. When I looked at Yongguk he looked kind of mad and he was glaring at Deahyun. Finally, when the episode finished I sat next to Himchan.

 

"Oppa, what’s wrong?"

 

"How come you call him oppa, but you called me by my name. I’m your husband not him!!"

 

"Shut it Yongguk I’m talking to Himchan oppa. What’s wrong? You look like someone kicked your puppy"

 

"I told lily I liked her"

 

"Deahyun!! I told you he still liked her!!!"

 

"Shut up Youngjae!! I’m talking to Hwayoung!! Anyways, she rejected me"

 

"Oh, well what did she said"

 

"She said that she can’t be with me"

 

"That’s not a rejection babo. Just wait and ask her again some other time I’m pos-" My phone started ringing and by the ringtone I knew that lily was calling me right now.

 

"Lily why aren’t-"

 

"PLEASE STOP!!!"

 

"Lily what-"

 

"I won’t do it again please stop hitting me AAAAAAAHHHHHHH HAJIMA PLEASE!!"

 

"What’s wrong? Noona?"
I realized that lily must have pocket dialed me, I couldn’t stand hearing her scream and begging for that person to stop hitting her so I got up from my seat and ran out of the attic to the living room to get my keys. I didn’t want to waste time in telling the guys what’s happening so I just told them to get the first aid kit ready and I ran out the house. I ignored the speed limit and drove as fast as I could to lily’s house, it’s a good thing that I dropped her off at her house many times or I wouldn’t be able to do anything to help her. Once I got to her house I got out the car but didn’t turned it off. The door to was unlocked so I easily got in and I ran to where I heard lily scream.

 

 

 

 


Lily's POV

When he threw the bottle at me it cut my arm. Usually all he does it throw things at me, call me names and insult me. But today he was totally drunk, he pulled me by my hair and slapped me really hard.

"I won’t do it again, I promise!!"

"Shut up!!! Where were you, huh? Let me guess you were around like your mother!!!!!"

"ANI I just when out for some air!!" He kicked me in the stomach and I lost my breath.

"LIAR!!! " 

"Please stop p-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!!" He slapped me a few more times than he punched me in the face. I always thought he would stop, that he would never hurt me again. I guess I was wrong, dead wrong. I heard something drop on the floor but I didn’t get to see what it was. When he wasn’t paying attention I ran to my room and tried to close the door. but he pushed the door open before I could lock it. I fell to the floor and when I tried to get up he kicked my leg and I fell again.

"PLEASE STOP!!!" He slapped me again.

"I won’t do it again please stop hitting me AAAAAAAHHHHHHH HAJIMA PLEASE!!" He started punching me in the face and all over my body. Slowly the pain started fading and I couldn’t fell any pain. I thought my body went numb but then I felt a sharp pain on my leg and I yelled as loud as I could, hoping for someone to help me. But I know no one will, no one ever does. Just as he was going to kick me in the face I saw someone kick his back knee and he lost his balance.

"You asswhole!!!! Don’t you en try to hit her again!!!"

"Hwa-Hwayoung"

"Lily get what you need, you’re leaving with me. And you’re not coming back"

"She’s not going anywhere!!!" He tried to punch Hwayoung but she dodged his hit and punched him in the nose. Then she kicked his shin and knocked him to the ground. I grabbed my clothing and school stuff and when I turned around I saw Hwayoung kicking him in the stomach.

"NO! stop you'll hurt him!"

"FINE!! let’s get out of here. NOW!!" 

Hwayoung carried my things to her car and helped me walk. By the time I was inside her car there was cops coming. No, they can’t take him away.

"Don’t get out" 

I watched as Hwayoung talked to the officers and one of them walked inside. I saw as they took my dad inside the car and drove off. When I finally looked at Hwayoung I noticed she had a busted lip and there was a cut on her forehead.

"Your bleeding"

"It’s nothing. Just a little cut"

The ride was silent and when we got to her house all BAP were running out. Oh no I don’t want to face Himchan
Yongguk walked towards Hwayoung and walked her inside, Himchan helped me walk and Deahyun carried my things inside.

"Lily, why didn’t you said anything?"
I remained silent and avoided looking at anyone. " Lily, why the hell didn’t you asked for help!!"

"YAH!!! Don’t yell at her Yongguk"

"Shut up Himchan. Hwayoung is bleeding in the forehead,"

"It’s just a little cut. Now both of you shut up. Zelo, can you clean her wounds? And Youngjae take her things to the guest room. Jongup and Deahyun go to the store and buy some pain killers and some food for lily"

"Okay cousin" "Sure noona" On it Hwayoung" "Jongup wait for me!"
When Zelo was done cleaning my wounds he went upstairs.

"Hwayoung, I’m sorry I-"

"I told you to tell me what was going on. I told you that you can count on me no matter what"

"You don’t understand-"

"What is there to understand!!! Who is he anyways?"

"He is my dad and I didn’t want him to go to jail for just-"

"Lily, a dad doesn’t treat his kids that way"

"Himchan I know but he said he would stop and-"

"And you believed him? Aish lily-"

"Hwayoung, I know you’re mad but calm down. Let’s clean that blood off first"

"I’m fine Yongguk. Tomorrow you are going to the police with me and you are going to press charges for domestic abuse"

"No"

"YES YOU ARE!!"

"No I can’t do that to my dad I can’t-"

"Dammit lily, if you don’t he might kill you next time" Hwayoung had watery eyes and Yongguk was giving her a hug to calm her down

"I know you’re scared. I understand-"

"No you don’t. How can you? you never been through this-"

"Not with my dad"
We all remained silent, Zelo and Youngjae were coming down stairs and Jongup and Deahyun closed the front door. We all heard what she said. That her dad never hit her but someone else did.

"And my dad did hit me, when he told me I had to marry Yongguk. I might not have gotten beaten up by him but someone else did...My boyfriend"
Yongguk looked at Hwayoung with hurtful eyes and the rest were just with their mouth opened.

"Is that why you were scared of Shane when he got mad?"

"Yea. My boyfriend, Hunter, would take his anger out on me whenever he was mad. I always thought it was my fault. I never realized that by blaming me, I was letting him kill me. Mentally and physically. One day, he was so mad that he broke a chair and beat me up with a leg that had fallen off. I woke up in the hospital and my friend told me I was in a coma for 3 months. That was when I realized that I couldn’t be with him, and that I couldn’t let him do that to anyone else. I told the police everything that he had done to me and he was sent away. It took me a lot of time in therapy to trust any guy again. When I was finally okay, I found him in my room and he took his anger out on me again. But this time I called for help, he was taken to juvie and as far as I know he will go to prison after he turns 18. I had to go to therapy again, I started trusting but whenever a guy gets mad I picture hunter. If I had asked for help earlier, if I had spoken up, He wouldn’t be in my mind. I know that for as long as I live I will never be the same. I'll never get him out of my mind because he scarred me for life. Do you really want that?"
I couldn’t say anything. Jongup, Zelo and Yongguk gave Hwayoung a bear hug and the rest of us were just in shocked. I don’t want that; I don’t want to live in fear all my life.

"O-okay. I'll press charges. But I won’t leave my father"

"You really are stupid. I lost a friend of mine a week ago, and I can’t just sit and watch you get hurt.  DAMMIT LILY I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU TO. I feel guilty about Hana’s death, if something happened to you, I’ll blame me, because I didn’t do anything to help you"

"Hwayoung-"

"No. just shut up Himchan!"
Hwayoung got up from her seat and ran out the house, Yongguk chased after her but I heard the car driving off in a fast speed. then Yongguk came in got the keys for the other car. When he came back he was mad and his eyes were red. He didn’t look at me, not even when I called his name.


Hwayoung's POV

I drove away, not caring where I was going. I drove for about an hour until I realized that I was in the bad part of Seoul, in the night. I was going to drive away but then I saw Sehun and Luhan walking down an alley.

"This is my only chance to get to talk to Kyungsoo" I was getting out the car but then I saw the camera. I took out the SD card and walked towards the ally.
There was a lot of cans to hide behind. They didn’t realize that I was following them. When they got out the ally they took many turns until they reached an old warehouse. I looked at what they were doing and noticed they had to insert a password to get in.

"A . I can’t see what the password is" Once they got inside I took a few seconds to look at the warehouse to see if there was another way I could get in. I noticed a window at the back on the second floor and there was a tree that I could climb to get to it. When I finally reached the window I was glad it was unlocked. Slowly I lowered myself on the ground and took my phone out for some light. I also put it on silent just in case my phone went off. I don’t want them to know I’m here. I took a look around the room I was in and realized there was a bunch of drugs in here. I turned off the light and listened, when I didn’t hear anything I opened the door and walked to the other side of the hallway. Some of the rooms were labeled but the it was mostly restroom, guest room, training room, and the last one that was labeled was the play room. I heard someone talking on the first floor. I was going to walk across the stair when I heard two pair of footsteps climbing up. Not looking at what room I was in I opened the closest door and got in. When the footsteps faded I was going to opened the door when I felt I hand grab mine.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here"

"" I turned around and saw one of the leaders. 

"if you really wanted me to you, you should have just called for me instead of looking around" I looked at him in the eyes, and I couldn’t contain the fear I was feeling

"N-no that’s not what I-"

"Shut up"
He opened the door and dragged me downstairs.

"GUYS, COME DOWN HERE NOW!!!! WE HAVE A VISITOR"

11 Guys walked down towards us but the only once I noticed were Sehun, Luhan, Tao and

"Kyungsoo" He looked up at me when I said his name, and the look in his eyes were anger and hurt. I didn’t do anything to make him hate me, so why is he looking at me like that?

"You don’t look surprised to see anyone of us. Why is that?"

Before I could say anything Kyungsoo took a gun out from somewhere and aimed it at me. "You should have stayed away. Now you die"

"D.O HYUNG DONT!!" 
I looked at Kyungsoo, not showing him how scared I really was.

 

 

 

 

He looked at me with so much hatred before pulling the trigger.

 

 

               BANG


Hey sorry guys, i was going to upload this chapter on D.O's birthday but something came up and then i didnt have time the next day.So happy late birthday to D.O and happy birthday to Kai.

 And thanks to KittyKatz, Purpish, itsveebby, chrldonr,and  faythe954 for subsribing.

tumblr_msdtmm41FG1rheorwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nfgoj0ikVl1qmyayt.gif

Kai-cov.jpg

exo_xoxo_kai.jpg

cropped-kaisooneww.png

tumblr_static_kaisoo.jpg