HE WHAT?????

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

  After going to the pharmacy to get something for my throat we when to my house.

"I remember when we were kids and you grandpa brought us here to play when our parents went to a party" He looked around the house thinking about all the fun we had when we were little. His smile faded when he realized how much things had changed between the 4 of us. "Okay so explain to me why my brother hurt you and why you didn’t look surprised when he called you a nerd"

"Because I am a nerd. My grades are the best and I always study" Not true but he doesn’t have to know that.

" But you just started school there, there’s' no way he could have known that so fast unless you told him. Don’t say you did because I know you didn’t" I refused to look at Yongnam, I want to tell him what his brother did but I didn’t wanted to hurt him.

" Yong-"

" I’m older than you so call me oppa."

"Even when we were little you made me call you oppa. why?"

" Because I’m older than you and I’m your oppa. Now continue with what you were going to tell me"

"No"

"Why not"

"Because you said that whatever I had to say to save it, you don’t want to hear it so I should save my breath" I crossed my arms and stared him in the eyes. We lasted 5 minutes till he looked away and walked to the couch.

"Fine I’m sorry I should have listened to you"

"And?"

"And I shouldn’t have been so harsh to you"

"And?"

"And I’ll buy you your favorite ice cream if you forgive me?"

"Okay but don’t break anything"

"Arraso"

"Yongguk was choking me because I hit his gf"

"I know that but why was he calling you a nerd?"

"Because he thinks I’m Hyoyoung" my words were just a whisper but Yongnam still heard me.

"Hwayoung stop going in circles and tell me the whole dam story already!"

I sat down opposite from him and took a deep breath before speaking. "Okay. Yongguk has been bullying Hyoyoung since middle school and he made his friends and other students bully her as well. His gf and her friends would beat her up. The first time they did that Yongguk came out and hugged his gf then turned around to unnie and say that that’s what she deserved. She was also bullied in the streets but only by Yongguk and his friends, when she couldn’t take it no more she decided to end her life and that’s how she ended up in a coma." I was looking at the floor and playing with my fingers just like Zelo. Oppa was silent so I looked at him and his eyes looked watery. "Oppa?"

"He did that to her and I blamed you"

"Oppa its okay"

"No its not, I said you didn’t cared about her that it was your fault she was in a coma. You were hurting and I just made it worst for you"

"Oppa if I was in your shoes I would have probably reacted the same way. Yea I was mad at you but I understood you, well kinda"

"Why would Yongguk do that to her? He promised you he would take good care of her not hurt her to the point that makes her want to committee suicide"

"He didn’t remember her that’s why, and honestly I don’t know if he would have changed the way he was towards her if he did remember her" 

"Why do you say that"

"Because oppa, he’s changed into a horrible person. If he hadn’t changed he wouldn’t have treated her that way because the oppa I remember wouldn’t do that to a stranger, he wouldn’t have even done that to someone he disliked!!"

"Your right. He has to know that you-"

"No oppa you can’t tell him"

"Why not? what are you planning to do?"

"I want to know how long he would be like that. I’ll tell him when I feel he should know"

"Are you planning to make my brother suffer?"

"What no!!"

"Yes you are, when he finds out he'll hate himself!!"

"HE SHOULD! if it wasn’t for him she would be going with me to the mall and living here.... Oppa I’m not going to tell him because I’m not the same little girl I was 11 years ago, and he's no longer my oppa so there's no use in telling him anything. I don’t want him to know because things won’t change"

"Yes they will"

"No, no they won’t. Even if he changes the way he acts I won’t change how I feel towards him"

"And what do you feel towards him?"

"Hate. All I can feel towards him is hate, when I remember all the fun we had as kids I can’t help but hate him even more. I’m sorry oppa"

"He has to know... If you don’t tell him then I will"
I knew he meant what he said "Fine I’ll tell him when Hyoyoung wakes up, or by graduation if...if she doesn’t wakes up by the end of high school"

"Okay" It was silent for a while then my belly growled and loud. Yongnam chuckled "I'll treat you for lunch come on" 

After lunch we went to visit Hyoyoung for a while than Yongnam took me home at night.


The next day:

 My phone started ringing so I answer with an annoyed voice. "What?"

"Oh someone sounds mad this morning"

"What is it oppa?"

"Just making sure you’re not gonna skip school today"

"I’m not"

"Okay now get up and open the door for oppa"

"YOUR OUTSIDE?!?!"

"Well yea now open up I got breakfast"

"Fine I’ll be right there" I got up and headed downstairs to let Yongnam in. "Just sit in the living room while I go get ready" I went to my room and did my daily morning routine. When I was done I put my uniform on and dried my hair. I put eyeliner on and fixed my tie so the bruises on my neck would show just a bit. My throat didn’t hurt as much which was a good thing. I went downstairs and saw Youngman’s hurt expression when he saw my neck. "Why don’t you hide the marks?"

"It hurts when I touch it and the tie touching it all day will only make it worst"

"Fine come on breakfast is on the kitchen. You need to get a dining table for the dinner room."

"Na I’m the only one that lives here so I see no use in buying one" We talked while we ate breakfast and walked to school together. When we entered school everyone was staring at me and it didn’t help that Yongnam put his arm around my neck. "Yah oppa don’t do that"

"Why not? what if I want to hug my little sister"

"I’m not your sister, you don’t even have a sister"

"Well I officially declare you my little sister"

"Hahaha fine whatever oppa"

"NOOOOOONAAAAAAAA" oppa and I turned around and saw Zelo running our way when he reached us he hugged me really tight.

"YAH Zelo let her go"

Zelo stuck his tongue out at Yongnam and hugged me tighter. Aww his cuteness will kill me one of this days "Yah Zelo I... I can’t breathe"

"Oh sorry noona I’m just happy you came to school today I thought you were gonna skip today to" 

"I was thinking of that but oppa was waiting for me outside my house" 

"Aww and ya didn’t invite me fine I don’t care. Noona can I see your schedule?"

"Yea here you go"

  monday tuesday wendnesday thursday friday
1st  history sciene history science study hall
2nd music music  music music music
3rd

lunch

english

lunch

language arts

lunch

english

lunch

language arts

lunch

art

4th office pe office pe pe
5th math office math office  

"Noona how come you don’t have a class on 5th for Friday?"

"Oh idk all I know is I get to go home early"

"Aww not fair. We have music and p.e together though" Yongnam took my schedule to look at it

"And you have me for science, English, math, language arts, and study hall, so I see you every day. I also don’t have a class for 5th on Friday so we can hang out more" Zelo and Yongnam oppa stated arguing about who gets to hang out with me after school that nether one of us noticed that the rest of bap were behind us.

"Zelo you left us to be with her? now why would you do that?" The boys stopped arguing and Yongnam pulled me behind him. Deahyun was the one that spoke to Zelo, the rest of the members were just standing there, Yongguk looked at the way Yongnam was holding my hand. "YAH DONT YA HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE?? GET LOST!!!!" Everyone walked away from us when Yongguk yelled at the students that’s stopped to watch us.

"Hyung I just wanted to hang around noona before class"

"Yah bro stop holding her hand!!" Yongguk looked really mad. The members looked at him weird, he didn’t even get mad when other guys were looking at his gf so they were wondering what was going on inside his head.

"What if I don’t want to? What are you gonna do?"

"Oppa l-"

"Since when do you call my brother oppa?!?!"

"Since we were little now stop being rude to her Yongguk" Everyone was looking at me and Yongnam.

"Noona you knew hyung when he was a kid?"

"I umm y-yea. O-oppa you can let me go now" Why am I stuttering???

"Oh yea sorry hehe" When Yongnam let me go the members saw my neck then turned to look at Yongguk, Yongguk looked at the floor felling guilty. He wanted to scare me not nearly kill me.

"Ner- I mean Hwayoung can I talk to you. Alone"

"Hell no Yongguk you must be nuts if you think I will let you alone with her"

"I’m asking Hwayoung not you" The warning bell rang 

I looked at Yongguk "No. I don’t want to talk to you. Come on oppa lets go to class"

BAP looked at Yongnam and Hwayoung as they walked away. 

"Hyung?"

"What is it Himchan?"

"You went to far with choking the living out of her. Did you see her neck? I bet it hurts to swallow and talk. You really shouldn’t have done that"

"Yea hyung. You’re lucky Yongnam hyung showed up to stop you or you would have killed her for sure"

"Aish I know, that’s why I wanted to talk to her. I feel guilty okay? I wasn’t able to sleep because my mind kept replaying what happened yesterday. She even skipped school, she never did that before not even when she got hurt really bad. Zelo can you talk to her for us please?"

"I could try hyung but I don’t think she would listen to me"

"Why?"

"Because she gets along better with Yongnam than me"

"You know hyung there’s something different about her. When I fought with her last month it looked like she didn’t know who I was"

"Maybe she had amnesia, remember she didn’t came to school the last month of 1st semester and the teachers didn’t even bother to ask anyone if we knew where she could be. I think they know what happened to her. Who wants to know what happened?"

"I DO!!!" Everyone except for Zelo said. 

"Hyung whatever you want to do to hurt her I’m out. And I think you all should leave her alone, I know something bad happened to her and maybe she doesn’t want anyone to know"

"Zelo how do you know something bad happened?"

"When I saw her eyes were red and puffy like she was crying. I think she told Yongnam hyung because it looks like he understands her" The late bell rang and they all cursed.

" were late, okay guys we'll talk about this at lunch. I want to know what she’s hiding and we could use that against her"

"B-but Yongguk hyung I thought you wanted to say sorry to her?"

"I do but I also want to make her pay for what she did to my gf, she called her clown face and broke her nose. For that I’m going to make her life a living hell. Okay guys to class, Zelo you need to find out anything you can about her"

"NO. IM NOT GOING TO HURT NOONA AND IF YOU TRY TO RUIN HER LIFE MORE I'LL STOP HANGING AROUND WITH ALL OF YOU!!" With that Zelo walked to class and ignored Yongguk when he called him to come back.


The rest of the day was peaceful. I had some of the BAP members in some classes but I just ignored them. Yongguk was in almost all my classes today and sat next to me in the classes that Yongnam oppa wasn’t with me. When it was lunch I went to the rooftop and ate my lunch with Yongnam oppa and Zelo. Zelo looked sad but whenever I asked he said it was nothing. I didn’t see Yongguk’s gf or her friends. When school ended Zelo asked to talk to me so we went to the cafe my grandmother left me.

"What do you want to talk about Zelo?"

"Noona, hyungs what to know what happened to you"

"What do you mean?"

"They want to know why you didn’t when to school for a whole month"

"Oh that. Why do they want to know?"

"Yongguk hyung wants to find out so he can hurt you with it" Zelo had tears running down his cheek. I gave him a napkin and went to sit next to him to give him a hug

"Zelo, thanks for telling me and don’t worry they won’t find out what happened" At least I hope not

"B-but wh-what if they d-do find o-out?"

"If they do find out they won’t say a word because if they do they will also get hurt"

"How would they get hurt?"

"I’m sorry Zelo that’s all I can tell you" He looked even sadder "Aww don’t be sad I’ll tell you eventually I promise"

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise, now cheer up and finish eating your cake" I spent the afternoon with Zelo and gave him my number so we could talk later, then I went to visit Hyoyoung. When I came home Yongnam was infant of my house.

"Oppa what are you doing here?"

"I’m glad your home. Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure oppa what is it?"

"Can I stay here for today"

"Sure come on in" We went inside and I showed Yongnam to the guest room. "Just tell me if you need something"

"Aren’t you wondering why I’m staying over?"

"Yea but don’t worry you don’t have to tell me"

"Yongguk and I got in a fight and we both said things that we shouldn’t have said. And I also got in a fight with my parents so I walked out"

"Oh, oppa you can stay as long as you want. Ima make dinner so just make yourself comfortable. Hope you like American food because I’m making lasagna"

"That’s great, remember I was in America for a few years"

"Oh yea my bad" I went to the kitchen to start cooking, after a few minutes Yongnam came downstairs and started helping me cook. "Okay so we just wait till the lasagna is ready" We went to the living room and started watching some random TV show when my home phone started ringing. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Its Yongguk"

"Yongguk??" Yongnam looked up and stared at me. "What do you want?"

"Have you talked to Yongnam today?"

"Yea"

"Do you know where he is?"

"Why"

"If he's with you can I talk to him?"

"Call him and if he wants to talk to you he'll answer. And how did you get my phone number?"

"I’m not telling you. Thanks for the help nerd" He hanged up 

"Oppa I think you should call your parents to tell them you’re okay."

"Okay I’ll do that” His phone started ringing but he rejected the call. I guess that’s Yongguk.

After Yongnam called his parents we started eating, he helped me with some homework before we went to sleep.


"Boss she's not alone"

"Who’s with her?"

"Idk sir"

"Well find out who is staying with her!!! We need her to be alone in order to attack"

"Yes sir right on it!!"

 

"Just you wait Hwayoung soon we'll finally met again and this time I will finish you"


 

 

Sorry for the late update i was having a bit of a problem with my sister and her boyfriend