They're back

Broken promises (Semi-hiatus) NEW CHAPTER

 

The next day I woke up with a bad headache. When I looked in the mirror my eyes were red and puffy, my cheek was swollen, and my lip was busted. I can take care of my eyes but the rest was gonna take a while, I guess it’s a good thing I woke up early. After taking care of my face and getting ready for school I went downstairs only to find BAP, Yongnam and lily. 

"What are all you guys doing here?"

"We came to see-. OMG UNNIE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!"  Lily's ran and inspected my face. I don’t think I did a good job with the makeup.

"Nothing why?"

"Your cheek is swollen and even though you have a dark lip color I can tell you have a busted lip" Now everyone was staring and Jongup, Zelo, Deahyun, and Yongnam were glaring at Yongguk

"I was out late and some guy tried to take my bag so we had a little fight, nothing else?"

"NOONA WHY DIDNT YOU CALLED ONE OF US??? AND WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THIS HAPPENED HYUNG??"

"Zelo calm down it’s no big deal" Yongguk was about to say something but Jongup got up and dragged me and Zelo upstairs to my room. He locked the door and turned to Zelo.

"Tell her. NOW!!" Zelo was looking at the floor bur there were tears in his eyes. "Noona. please don’t get mad at me"

"What happened"

" Before I tell you anything, JONGUP HYUNG WAS ABOUT TO TELL YONGGUK HYUNG AND THE OTHERS THAT HYOYOUNG IS IN A COMA!!

"WHAT?? JONGUP H- wait, Zelo how did you find out?"

"YAH Zelo keep your voice down they might hear you"

"It’s okay the room is sound proof. Zelo how did you find out about Hyoyoung’s condition?!?!?"

"I- um I kind of. Iwhentinsidetheroomyouandyongnamhyungwhentintoandsawherandicheakedhermedicalchartandthatshowiknow!!!"

"Zelo slowdown"

"Noona, remember when you went to the hospital?"

"Yea, I have a scar so I remember why I was there"

"I saw Yongnam hyung going into a room and then you went in there and you both had the same sad face so the next day I looked inside and I saw her and I checked her medical chart and that’s how I know" I looked at him shocked. If he was able to see her that easily, who else can go inside her room? What is they find her? No, I need to keep her safe. I jump out of the bed and call the principle while running downstairs. "Noona where are you going?" I asked the principle to excuse me for the morning because I had a family emergency. I ran to the door and tried to put my shoes on as fast as I can, I could hear Zelo and Jongup running down the stairs.

"Noona I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to really"

"Hwayoung what’s wrong" 

I didn’t want everyone to know so I just said one word. "Hyoyoung" That’s all I needed to say because Yongnam got up and took my keys from me. "I'll drive" We both left saying a quick goodbye to everyone.

when we arrived to the hospital Yongnam went to Hyoyoung’s room and I went to talk to Dr.Lee

"Hwayoung, how may I help you?"

"I want Hyoyoung to move to a safer room"

"You haven't gotten attacked in a while, and they don’t know you have a sister so what’s the problem?"

"Yea but I ra- hold up. What do you know?"

"I know you have been attacked ever since you were 6 and your family are the only ones that know you have a twin sister. I also know that you fear they if they find out about her they will go after her in order to get to you or they will just kill her"

"How do you know all that?"

"I use to be a cop and now I only assist in cases, I’m currently assisting your case. Don’t worry I won’t say a word and yes I’ll move Hyoyoung to a safer room. You will need a card to go in the room, I will give you two passes, one for you and the other for your friend."

"Thank you"

"No problem, I also have news about your sister’s condition"

"What is it?"

"According to some test we did, she has a higher possibility of waking up. If she continues with this results she will wake up within a year or so, but it only takes one small negative result to ruin that possibility.". Just hearing that she could wake up within a year got my hopes up.

By the time we got to school is was lunch time. Yongnam went to the office and I went to the rooftop. The rooftop had a great view of the school and when I looked at the front of the school I saw a guy with all black staring at me, I couldn’t see his face because he was far away but he pointed at me and a gun with his then put it to his head and made it look like he shoots himself. Then he walked away without turning around. Who is he? Is he with them? could it be that they are back?

"Noona I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to please don’t hate me!!" Zelo gave me a back hug and when I turned I saw the others looking at me weird.

"Zelo its fine, I’m not mad at you. I’m glad you told me." I hugged him back and wiped the tears off his face. BAP could tell that I wasn’t in a good mood so they didn’t ask any questions, for now. When lunch was over I grabbed lily and went inside the restroom, I checked to see if anyone was inside then locked the door.

"Unnie what’s wrong?"

"I need you to tell me the truth"

"The truth about what?"

"Any time I have worn makeup to cover a bruise or a scratch the only ones that noticed are the ones who use makeup for the same reason. Now tell me, has anyone ever hit you before?"

"W-what are you saying. N-no one has ever hit me" I could tell she was lying, she was looking everywhere but at me and her hands were shaking. 

"The truth!"

"That is the truth!" I raised my hand and saw her finch and close her eyes tightly, after a while she opened then slowly.

"If that was the truth you wouldn’t have flinched. If that was the truth you would have been shocked not scared, you wouldn’t have closed your eyes tightly waiting for a hit. You flinched with me, so that means someone close to you hit or hits you so now you think anyone is capable of harming you. Don’t you dare tell me that’s not true because I can tell when someone is lying to me." I saw as her eyes watered. "Please tell me, let me help you"

"H-how could you tell all that?"

"Because that use to be me"

"What??"

"Someone close to me would take their anger out on me and I started to believe that anyone could harm me, it took me a while to trust anyone but when I did I realized that not everyone is the same. You're not alone, tell me who hit you"

"I... I can’t I’m sorry"

"I understand. I won’t tell anyone but promised you will call me if anyone dares lay their hands on you"

"I promise" We were walking to class when I bumped into someone, it was Nara. She gave me a small smile and left. I need to talk to her.

When I entered the room everyone was silent. Then a girl got up and walked towards my desk. "Is it true that Yongguk broke up with Nara because of you"

"what? They broke up?"

"Oh don’t act all innocent, Yongguk told us he had to break up with her because of you" I didn’t know what to say because that was the truth. "What did you do to him?? Who knew the school’s nerd was a ? you ruined a perfect couple"

Everyone in the room then started calling me names. That’s how the rest of the day was. When the last bell ranged I ran out the room and found Nara walking to her locker, I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the rooftop.

"Hwayoung what’s wrong?"

"Is it true?"

"What?"

"Yongguk broke up with you because of, of me?"

"I oh umm no... I broke up with him"

"Wow that makes it so much better" I said with sarcasm

"Hwayoung, he told me he has to marry you. I can’t be with someone who is already has a partner"

"We're getting a di-"

"I know but still I can’t, it feels wrong"

"I don’t mind; I don’t like him like that"

"I can’t"

"I’m sorry"

"For what?"

"I ruined your relationship"

"It’s not your f-" Before she could finish the door was slammed open and there stood Yongguk, he was glaring at me and before we could say anything me walked towards me and slapped me. Why does he always hit me?

I was on the floor holding my tears back. "OMG Hwayoung are you okay?!?" Nara helped me stand up. "OPPA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????"

"How can you stand by her side when she is the reason we had to break up, and you. WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU SAYING TO NARA"

"She wasn’t doing anything wrong, she was just asking me to get back with you!!!" Yongguk then looked at me with disbelieve and his hard expression turned soft. I didn’t notice I was crying until I touched the cheek he hit. He was going to say something but I ran and left him with Nara, I grabbed my things from my locker and ran to the front to leave. Zelo saw me and noticed I was crying. He ran after me and called me but I didn’t stop. I was crossing the street when I heard Zelo yell. "NOONA WATCH OUT!!"

There was a car heading towards me and instead of slowing down it increased speed. I felt as if time slowed down, I was to shocked to move out of the way. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact.

"NOO, NOONA!!!!"

 

I guess I was right......... They're back...



4dc850cd71aff744798b23128aae0238.jpg