Troublemaker

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: Before reading the chapter, I would like to inform you that there are link to videos included in this chapter. Kindly, take time to watch it so that you'll see what the story is talking about. Just right click on the link and choose open in new window. Enjoy reading!!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Dara and Minzy woke up for their practice. They had to prepare earlier than Bom and CL because their groups were chosen to practice in SM building which is a 30- to 45-minute drive from their dormitory. They were already in their van at 6:30am since practice will start at 7:30am.  They didn’t want to be late on their first day.

 

When they arrived at SM building, they were greeted by EXO’s manager and 2 female staffs. They greeted back brightly and then bowed. The manager and staffs lead them straight to the practice room.

“Do you want anything? Food? Or something to drink?” offered one of the staff.

“No. Thank you. We had our breakfast before going here” Minzy politely declined.

“If you need anything, just call our attention. We’ll be waiting outside” the other staff said.

“You don’t have to do that. We’re fine. When EXO arrives here, they’ll show us the way to the place we need to go. Thanks anyways” Dara said and smiled sincerely to them.

Both ladies hesitated but decided to leave since they were assured that they wouldn’t be asking them for anything.

 

After a few minutes, a very jumpy Sehun knocked on the practice room’s door, and excitedly opened the door. He peeked inside first before going in. “Annyeong Minzy-sshi and Dara-sshi!” he bowed to them and then smiled brightly.

“Sehun-ah, I know we’re not that close but stop acting and speaking so formal!” Dara exclaimed.

“Okay, I’ll try next time” he replied shyly. He walked towards Minzy and said, “Uhm… Minzy-sshi, I have to take you away from Dara-sshi” he said seriously.

Minzy got confused. “Why?”

“Well, we need to practice at separate rooms. Chanyeol hyung chose this room for their group so we have to leave” he happily said.

“Oh okay.” Minzy felt relaxed after Sehun’s expression turned into a happy one.

Minzy and Sehun said their goodbye to Dara and then left.

 

A tall guy with big ears got out from the washroom after fixing his clothes and tidying up his hair. “Perfect!”  he said as he looked at his reflection on the glass wall.

He walked towards the practice room where Dara was. He gently knocked and slowly went in.

“Oh hello.” Dara immediately stood up and greeted him. She was stunned by his appearance.

Chanyeol felt the same as he looked at the girl in front of him. The sunlight touching her skin made her appear even more perfect.

After a moment of amusement, he greeted her back and smiled sheepishly at her. “How was your travel? Did it make you tired?” he concernedly asked.

“No it’s fine. We were able to sleep in the van” Dara replied.

“Oh, that explains the hair” he gestured at Dara long blonde hair.

She felt embarrassed and immediately her hair using her fingers.

Chanyeol giggled at her reaction, “Waa! She’s so cute!” he thought. He noticed that she kept on touching her hair. “Dara-sshi, it’s okay. It didn’t take away any percentage of your looks” he assured her.

“Percentage of my looks? How do I look?” she nervously asked.

He hesitated answering the question so he just scratched his head.

Dara stared at him expectantly. “So, how do I look to you?”

“Dara-sshi is the prettiest in my eyes.” His cheeks suddenly turned tomato red. Dara was shocked. She felt her face burning.

She was about to reply when she heard a knock and Lay appeared at the door. “Annyeong Dara-sshi” he greeted her with a smile that immediately disappeared when he saw Chanyeol standing stiffly beside her. “You’re already here? I kept on calling you so we’ll go together” he seriously said.

“Y-yeah, I woke up early” he replied blankly with his mind still clouded from what he said.

Lay decided to ignore Chanyeol’s expression. “Okay, so I guess we should start talking about the performance?” he immediately shifted to another topic.

 

In another practice room, Kai and Xiumin were already waiting for the other two to arrive. Kai was warming up by dancing EXO’s Christmas Day choreography, while Xiumin was busy with his phone.

Sehun arrived with Minzy. “Annyeong!” he greeted them.

Xiumin smiled at him and jokingly said, “I thought it would take forever before the two of you arrive.”

Sehun and Minzy giggled cutely. Sehun then turned towards Kai who ignored them and continued his warm up. They were both confused of Kai’s cold attitude. They let him finish his dance.

5 minutes passed, Minzy was talking and laughing with Sehun and Xiumin. Kai was seeing all this on the mirror, he felt irritated. He angrily walked and turned off the music.

Minzy saw how Kai was acting so she said, “Should we start?”

“Oh yes, we should!” Sehun replied. “Kai! Let’s start planning!” he called over Kai who was sitting far away from them, wiping his sweat with a towel.

Kai coldly walked towards them. “I was waiting for you to say that. I really don’t want to waste my time chatting.”

Xiumin and Sehun were surprised by his attitude, especially when Minzy was there.

“Yah! What are you doing? Act politely, okay?” Xiumin scolded him in a low voice so that Minzy won’t hear.

He didn’t speak and just stared at them. “So? Aren’t we going to start?”

Minzy was already getting uncomfortable. She didn’t know that he could have such a mean and cold attitude. She felt scared and annoyed at the same time.

“Okay, since you’re so eager to start, what do you suggest?” Xiumin asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter