Tour

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after the three members left, CL received a message from Kris saying, Where are you? Then their conversation went on like this;

CL: Hotel room. Wae?

Kris: Since you're a tourist, let me give you a proper tour around Beijing.

CL: Really? You'll be my tour guide? Waaa! I've been wishing to do that since the day I arrived here!

Kris: Well, call me genie!

CL: Okay Genie-sshi, where will we meet?

Kris: I'll just pick you up at your hotel.

CL: Aniyo, I don’t think that's necessary. People will see.

Kris: Who?

CL: Fans! Mostly yours...

Kris: They won't mind.

CL: Yes they will! I'm scared of your fans okay. I don't want to be hated just because of a small mistake.

Kris: I was just kidding. I do too, so would a disguise be okay?

CL: Yes. As long as you're not noticeable, that's okay with me.

Kris: Okay. So I'll pick you up before lunch. See you! :))

CL: Okay, see you! :))

 

After an hour, Kris called CL. "I'm here."

"Okay! I'll be down in a minute. Bye" she happily replied then hung up.

 

CL looked at herself once more in the mirror. The reflection showed her wearing a simple white tee, jeans jumpshorts and white Adidas sneakers. She had her hair tied up in a messy bun and the only makeup she wore is a thin black eyeliner and lip gloss. She grabbed her bag and put on her shades before proceeding to the elevator.

 

When she was on the ground floor, she looked for Kris but she couldn't find him anywhere so she called him. "Where are you?"

"I'm at the lobby" he replied.

"Me too. But why can't I see a tall person like you. Where are you, really?" she confusingly asked.

"I'm here. I can actually see you right now, and may I say, you're disguise makes you prettier" he teased.

"Yah! Do you want to die?!" she annoyingly threatened. "Where are you?!" She wandered around, looking for him, until she bumped into a tall person. He was wearing a cap, shades, black printed tee, jeans and red Air Jordan shoes.

It took CL a moment before she was able to recognize him through his voice, "Why do you look confused?" he said.

"Kris-sshi?" she asked in shock.

"Yes, who else were you expecting?" he spoke in English.

"No one. You look different. I barely recognized you!" she replied, also in English. Since then, they talked in English.

"This is called a good disguise" he proudly said.

"No. I was just not used to you wearing simple clothes" she argued and then smiled.

"Okay okay! I won't argue" he gladly replied. "Let's go!"

He led her outside to where his black Ferrari was parked. CL gasped. "Yah! So much for disguising! That car will give us away!"

"I don't have anything else" he hopelessly said while his expression showed disappointment at her. "CL-sshi, why don't you stop worrying about getting caught and just enjoy the day? It breaks my heart that you're only thinking about that, even when I had a lot in store for you today." 

She fell silent as she watched him open the door for her and left to settle himself inside the car.

Kris started the car without looking at her as she carefully stepped inside the car.

"I'm sorry. I know I was being too held back and tend to worry a lot. I'll try to set aside those but please bear with me, okay? I'm used to thinking too much; maybe that's why a few people really liked me. I was being a stuck up" she said in an apologetic tone.

He guiltily looked at her, she didn't have to degrade herself like that, he thought. "Okay. Let's start from the beginning and pretend that we just saw each other now, like none of the worrying ever happened."

"Okay. So... Mr. Tour Guide, where are we headed first?" she happily stated.

“Since it’s already lunch time, let’s eat first. There’s a famous restaurant here that serves the most delectable Chinese foods you could ever taste. Does that sound okay to you?” he considerately asked.

“Of course! I love Chinese food!” she happily said.

“Okay, then Chinese food it is!”

 

They were able to reach the restaurant within a few minutes. They ordered and ate their meal happily.

While eating, CL asked out of the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter