Conflict

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear subbies and readers!

Today is a special day for me because this story is celebrating its 200 subscribers mark!!! To celebrate this wonderful day, I would like to treat you all with another Chapter.

This chapter is especially made to mark the end of my pilot chapters for this story. I decided to use those as trial chapters to see if people will like it and surprisingly, you all did love it! And I thank you for that. Without your continuous support, I would've stopped this story a long time ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for keeping me inspired!

I will begin the next part of the story which  will be better! Please anticipate it but not too much because I might let you guys down. Ke ke ke~! Being humble is better so that I won't keep your hopes up too high.

Anyway, thank you for being patient with me and thank you for your wonderful comments that always made my day!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Love lots. Author Azrkii

 

LET THIS CHAPTER BEGIN! 

It was a long drive from Beijing to Kris’ hometown, so they stopped by a mini mart to buy some snacks and drinks.

“Hey, feel free to sleep if you’re tired. Don’t try to stay up, it’s a long way to Guangzhou” he informed her.

“I’ll try my best to not to get tired. I have to stay awake with you. That’s appa’s first rule if you’re gonna be on the passenger’s seat!” she recalled.

They began their journey, stopping by at places where they could eat and freshen up.

 

They arrived it Guangzhou before the sun set. They were both tired and sleepy.

Kris slowly got out of the car as CL scrambled in the car for her things. He opened the door to help her get out. When she stepped out, her eyes landed on a vast area, with a huge house and exquisite landscape. “I-is this your house?” she asked in awe.

“Yes” he willingly answered.

“Yah! I know you’re rich but not this rich!” CL exclaimed.

Kris laughed at her cute awestruck reaction.

“Wae?! Why are you laughing?” she annoyingly asked, but before Kris could answer her, a very respectfully looking woman came out of the house.

“Kris! You’re back!” she exclaimed.

“Yes Mama!” he answered.

She opened the gate and stepped out to hug him.

Kris shyly hugged her back, thinking that CL was with him. He immediately let go and said, “Mama, we have a guest. She’s…”

“2NE1’s CL? Is that really you?” she cut him off.

“Yes. Ni Hao, I’m Lee Chaerin” she politely greeted her.

“It really is her! But what is she doing here?” she excitedly asked.

“I’m taking her to a tour around Guangzhou” he answered.

“Really?! You’re gonna love it here Chaerin” she said to CL.

“Yes, I think I would” she shyly answered.

“You two should come in and rest. You two seemed like you didn’t get any sleep” she nicely said and led them inside.

 

“Kris, for now, sleep in the guest room. Chaerin will take your room since it’s bigger and cleaner than the guest room” Kris’ mother said.

“Aniyo! That’s not necessary Ma’am. I’m just a guest so I could stay in the guest room” CL politely stated.

“I won’t let that happen. Stay in Kris’ room, it’s clean and the airconditioning is better there. Okay?” she instructed, in a way that the younger had no other choice but to obey her.

She hopelessly looked at Kris, like asking him to deal with his mom but he only smiled at her cute troubled expression. “You know you won’t win an argument against my mom. Just sleep in my room. I’m fine staying at the guest room.”

CL sighed in surrender. “Thank you Mrs. Wu.”

 

Kris led the way to his room while CL silently followed him. She was observing everything around the house. It was a huge place which was neatly and elegantly decorated. These people are really rich, she thought.

They walked to the end of the hallway leading to the two-door entrance to Kris’ bedroom. 

CL gasped. “Yah! Are you the young master here?” she joked. “I can only see this type of doors in dramas and movies with a rich lead actor.”

Kris laughed at her comparison.

“Why?” she asked looking confused.

“Nothing, just go inside and rest. I’ll see you later” he nicely said and opened the door.

CL’s eyes widened even more when she saw the very huge room. What caught her attention is the corner where Kris’ collection of shoes; Air Jordan, Nike, Adidas, Boy London, Gucci and many more. There’s also a special rack containing his expensive hoodies, jackets and trench coats and a shelf with his Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Boy London and MCM bags. “Waaa, this proves that you’re a really big spender!”

“I am, when it comes to only these stuffs” he said.

“Oh okay, that explains why I can’t see anything else except for bags, shoes, and jackets” she replied.

For the nth time, Kris laughed. Surprisingly, he was enjoying CL's random comments. He, then, left the room after he was sure that the girl was comfortable.

 

CL sat on the bed and closed her eyes, trying to make herself realize that she was in Kris’ house in China. “What’s wrong with me? I’m not even worried or scared right now?” she said to herself.

 

CL didn’t realize she fell asleep until someone knocked on the door, which woke her up. “OMO! How long have I been asleep?! Eotteokhe?” she panicked. She scrambled on her bed to look for her jacket and put it on before opening the door.

Kris appeared looking bewildered at the sight of CL’s messy hair and bloated face. “What happened to you?”

“What? Wae?” she asked in confusion.

“Look at yourself in the mirror when I leave” he answered.

“WHAT?! Wait! Where are you going?” she panicky asked.

“I’ll buy things for tonight” he replied.

“Oh yeah, for your dad? Wait, I’ll go with you!” she hurriedly said.

“Aniyo! Just stay, you look messy!” he quickly said and then left, smiling as he did so.

CL glared at him and ran to the mirror. She let out a heavy sigh when she saw how she looked like. She frustratingly got dressed and went down to find something to do.

 

She wandered around the Wu Mansion until she found Kris’ mom busily going around the kitchen. She shyly stepped in and coughed to let her know that she was there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter