Couple Shopping

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, Kris, Luhan and Tao were out shopping for clothes. They all loved looking through hundreds of racks and fitting clothes until they find something that fits their style. They usually do it twice or thrice every month and surprisingly they enjoyed it.

“Waaa! Hyung! Look at that jacket!” Tao spazzed. He quickly took and wore it to see if it fits him well. “I like it so much! Kris hyung, buy me this! Please!” he begged as he looked at himself pleasingly in the mirror.

“That’s looks good! How much is it?” Kris asked.

“500,000 won” the younger casually replied.

“Andwae! Return that jacket and look for something else” he firmly stated.

Tao pouted as he took it off. “But hyung… it looks so cool on me…”

“I know. So you better earn more to buy it yourself” he responded.

The younger rolled his eyes and then left to look for something cheaper.

 

Tao found Luhan sitting on the store’s waiting area. He was happily texting someone  that he was subconsciously smiling like an idiot. “Luhan hyung? Pabo!” he said and then flicked his forehead.

“Yah! That hurts Tao! I’ll kill you!” he screamed.

“Andwae! Please! Kris hyung! Save me!” he childishly called.

“What are you two doing? Why are you shouting?” Kris came feeling a little annoyed with their actions.

“Hyung, he was going to kill me because I flicked his forehead to stop him from smiling like an idiot while texting!” Tao said.

"What? Idiot?! Yah! Huang Zitao! Do you really want to die?” Luhan flared.

Kris raised his hand in between them to stop them from coming at each other. “Yah! You two, stop fighting like kids. Tao, stop calling Luhan an idiot! He is your hyung! Luhan, stop killing the maknae. Understand?”

Both of them could only nod and say, “Nae.” Kris voice was firm so they knew that he was being serious. “Anyway, why were you smiling? I caught you once or twice too” Kris said to Luhan.

“Well…” he felt his cheeks burn already. “2NE1 is here too. It’s their free time and they’re shopping for clothes. Bom was just telling me about the funny store owner” he shyly stated.

“What?! 2NE1? Meaning all of them?” he asked in shock.

“Aniyo. Just Bom and CL” he answered nonchalantly

“Really? Yah! Tell them to meet us for ice cream! Or coffee? Anything will do! Just tell them to meet up with us” he breathlessly said.

“Wae?!” Tao and Luhan asked, confused.

“Uhmmm… it’s because we’re close to them already and it wouldn’t be right of we’re both here and yet we don’t meet them. C’mon, just tell them!” he jumpily exclaimed.

“Alright alright! I’m telling them!” Luhan replied. He called Bom and asked her if they would like to get a bubble tea at famous place in that mall. Both girls gratefully accepted which made the three of them excited.

 

They met at the famous bubble tea place and sat at the backmost table away from the many people.  "Annyeong!" Bom brightly greeted them while CL just smiled shyly.

 

Luhan helped both of them on their seats while Kris and Tao volunteered to order their drinks. There was an awkward silence for a short while until CL started speaking. "What were you guys doing here?"

"We were looking for new clothes. You know something new for airport and stuff" the EXO member answered.

"I thought you are styled by your stylists when you go to the airport?" CL asked.

"Back then we were, when we wear similar style or colors. But now, it's just up to us" he replied. "How about 2NE1?"

"We do most of the styling. YG wanted to see some individuality in our styles when we go to airports" Bom was the one who answered.

 

After few more minutes of chatting, Kris and Tao came back with the tray containing their drinks. They handed the bubble tea to each one of them. Kris gave CL hers and sat beside her. CL bowed to express her gratitude.

They talked and laughed while taking sips on their tea.

"Waaah! This is good!!" Bom exclaimed.

"It is, right?" Luhan replied. "This is the best bubble tea place here. Sehun found it last month and since then, we always came here when we have time."

 

They talked about anything that they could think of. When they had their fill of bubble tea, all of them got out of the place figuring out where to go next. Luhan and Bom just looked at each other and they both understood what they wanted to do. “I’ll go look for soccer stuff since the tournament is already near” Luhan stated.

“Really? I think I’ll go with Luhan-sshi. Chaerin-ah, see you later, okay?” Bom said.

Before anyone could speak, both of them already left.

“Aish! This kid!” Kris exclaimed. Chaerin just shyly stared at the ground. “I haven’t bought anything yet. I think I’ll go check for more stores. You could come if you want” he said to her.

“Really? Sure I’ll go!” she happily answered.

“Yah! Hyung! How about me?!” Tao childishly complained. CL laughed at his reaction.

“Tao! You already bought a lot. Don’t waste your money” he scolded him while hinting that he wanted to be alone with CL through his eyes.

“Hyung! You’re so mean! And what are you doing with your eyes?!”

Kris facepalmed himself at the younger’s cluelessness.

“You two, stop arguing okay? Tao you can come with us since the two of you want to the same thing but I agree with Kris, don’t spend all your money in just one day” CL calmly said.

The younger pouted and said, “Nae noona! Thank you! You’re so much nicer than this hyung!” He childishly pointed at his annoyed hyung.

CL giggled at the cuteness of their argument. These boys, one is older than me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter