Idol Dream Stage: Part 3

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was the first one to show-off his talent to Minzy. He danced to EXO's Two Moons. Minzy liked how he did the freestyle dance. She was smiling until the end of the performance.

Kai was up next. He danced smoothly as he showed the emotions from EXO's Baby Don't Cry. Minzy was surprised at what she was seeing. "Where did that kind of moves came from? He’s amazing! Wait what's his name again? Ahhh... Kai-sshi." she thought to herself and then smiled.

Xiumin was the last to impress the maknae. He was so nervous since EXO's maknaes were very good dancers. He did not know what to do, so he took the rose with him. He danced to Taeyang's Ringa Linga from the first verse up to the chorus, after that he went to Minzy, offered his rose and winked at her.

"OMO! Will Minzy-sshi take it?" Leeteuk said in excitement.

Everyone was waiting anxiously for the maknae's response. Kai and Sehun were glaring at their hyung.

"Uhm... Wait!" Minzy shouted adorably. She couldn't decide immediately.

The audience was smiling at how Minzy reacted. The MCs noticed how confused she is at that moment.

"Minji-ah! Kyeopta!" Dara blurted out.

"Ok ok. Let's give the maknae some time to decide" Yoo In Na said.

Kai and Sehun went beside Xiumin and also offered their flowers to Minzy.

Minzy smiled at their gesture, although, it made her more indecisive. She paced slowly in front of the boys while her right hand is extended towards their roses. She was cutely teasing them which made the three boys anxious.

After 5 seconds, she stopped in front of Xiumin, she smiled at him and Xiumin extended his rose. She was in the act of taking it when she said, "Kai-sshi?" she smirked then took Kai's rose, "I choose Kai-sshi." And then she blushed.

Kai was surprised and happy that Minzy chose him. He bowed to her as he felt his cheeks burning.

"Waaa! Kyeopta!" both MCs reacted.

"They are awkwardly cute!" Yoo In Na said. Everyone smiled in agreement.

Xiumin and Sehun were throwing funny tantrums at the back which made everyone laugh.

"Yah! She almost reached for mine!" Xiumin playfully argued with Kai.

"Well... She chose me!" Kai jokingly retorted and then he placed his arm on Minzy's shoulder.

This made the maknae's cheeks turn redder.

The others were laughing and commenting at how Kai approached Minzy.

 

"It's just the first couple and yet the studio is already becoming chaotic!" Leeteuk commented.

"Yes Leeteuk-sshi! Everyone is excited to know who 2NE1 would choose!" Yoo In na replied.

"Well let's not make them wait. Next, Dara-sshi?" Leeteuk motioned for her to go to the center.

 

Chanyeol gave way for Lay to go first. The EXO-M member nervously stepped forward. Taeyang's Only Look at Me played and Lay passionately danced along. He perfectly did the original moves with his own charisma. Dara was gaping every time Lay shifts his moves. She was so in love with the performance that she was smiling until the end.

"Waa! Lay-sshi, can I say this?" she hesitated, "I think you changed the feel to Youngbae's song! I like it more." She gave Lay a sweet smile which made him blush.

Chanyeol felt nervous upon hearing Dara's comment. He knew that he had to give his best to beat his hyung. He was determined to impress the girl.

He made his way towards Dara, holding a bag on his right hand. He then stopped midway and said, "I don't know what to do for Dara-sshi, but it's a good thing that I brought my buddy". He then pulled out a ukulele and sat on the chair nearest to Dara.

The girl was taken aback by his image. She smiled very sweetly as she admires the boy in front of her.

Chanyeol sang his own version of 2NE1's Lonely and added his own rap part.

"~Baby, every night I think of you, I don't know what to do

I keep blaming myself that we ended up like this.

Your eyes and your lips, I wanna see them.

Your smile and your aegyo, I want a glimpse of it.

Please comeback, I'm Lonely. Please look at me, I'm Lonely~"

He ended the song after another chorus.

Dara was so impressed at how he sang their song. She was very happy.

The other 2NE1 members were cheering loudly.

When the time came that Dara had to choose she said, "Omo! What should I do? It's very hard to choose." After a minute second, she went towards Chanyeol and picked his rose. “I choose Chanyeol-sshi because he played the ukulele for me! I liked it!” she commented.

Lay was frustrated but he still smiled and bowed to Dara. On the other hand, the other boy’s smile almost reached his ears.

Xiumin noticed how serious Lay’s face was. He knew that something was up so he planned to ask him later.

 

"Waa! Chanyeol-sshi seemed very happy!” Yoo In Na commented. “Let's see who is the next EXO member to be chosen by… Park Bom-sshi?"

Luhan, Chen and Kyungsoo were excited and at the same time nervous. They all wanted to impress their noona.

Chen was the first one to perform. He serenaded Bom with his own rendition of her song, You and I.

Bom was so proud to hear her song being sang by an EXO member. She was speechless as she smiled throughout the boy’s performance.

Luhan was feeling uneasy as he waited for his turn. He knew how great Kyungsoo’s and Chen’s voice is. He can’t help but think that he wouldn’t stand a chance against them.

He nervously went forward. He felt his whole body shaking as he faced Bom, who was looking intently at him. “Uhm… I-I’m going t-to sing for Bom-sshi,” he stuttered. Luhan had to gather all his strength as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter