Dougie-yah!!!

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The practice went on smoothly. Luhan felt enthusiastic and determined because he knows that Bom was watching him. He had the urge to do better. His teammates were glad to see him back to his usual self.

 

After the practice and Junsu’s few words of encouragement, Luhan immediately ran back to Bom’s side. “Is it done?” she cutely asked.

“Nae, let’s go!” Luhan said.

“Where?” Bom was confused.

“Out of here!” he happily answered.

“Without changing your clothes?! Andwae! Go change even just your shirt. You’ll get a cold if you don’t” she exclaimed.

“But I don’t want to because you’ll leave when you get impatient!” he pouted.

“Aigoo! You’re still doubting me? Eotteokhe? I won’t leave okay? So please go change!” she authoritatively said.

 

When they were still in the middle of arguing, Xiumin came out of the locker room. “Oh, Lu-ge? You’re still here? Bom-sshi, annyeong!”

“Annyeong Xiumin-sshi. Can you please help me make Luhan change his shirt? I don’t want him catching a cold” Bom cutely asked.

“Ya! Luhan, go change your shirt!” Xiumin scolded him.

“I don’t want to! She’ll leave when I do!” he childishly refused.

“Aish! Yah! Are you going to act like this in front of Bom-sshi! Just go and change quickly!” he scolded even more.

“Okay fine! But stay here Xiumin while I change” he said then picked up his gym bag and quickly went to the locker room.

 

Xiumin stayed with Bom just as Luhan instructed him. “I apologize for his stubbornness” he said.

“No need. I find it cute and adorable!” she happily answered.

He laughed. “Don’t ever say that in front of him or else he’ll panic and would suddenly act cool and manly.”

“Really? Okay okay. I’ll keep that in mind.” She laughed with him.

“What’s with you two? Are you dating?” he sudenly asked, out of the blue.

“What?! A-aniyo. We’re just…. Fond of each other?” she cutely answered.

“How fond?” he asked again.

“Aigoo! Xiumin-sshi, what’s with your investigative questions?” she asked.

“It’s just that Luhan never tells me anything anymore. He is my best friend and yet he keeps a lot of secrets from me” he sadly answered.

“Is that so? Don’t worry. The time when we already have something going on, you’ll be the first one to know. Okay?” she assured him.

“Really? Thanks Bom-sshi” he gladly said.

 

After a few minutes, Luhan got out of the locker room wearing a clean tee and shorts. He was relieved to see that Bom was still there. “Let’s go!” he said. He walked with Bom beside him while Xiumin trailed behind until they reached the gate.

They bid goodbye to Xiumin as he rode a cab leaving behind the two of them. Then, they began walking without a certain destination in mind.

“Thanks for coming” Luhan happily said.

“If I didn’t come, would you have sat there the whole time?” she curiously asked.

Luhan firmly nodded and then smiled childishly.

“Aigoo! Pabo! You’ll make your team hate you when you’re like that!” she cutely scolded him.

 

They talked even more as they walk to nowhere. They were having fun just strolling that they didn’t notice that it was already dark.

They both rode a cab headed for 2NE1’s dorm. Luhan dropped her off and waited until she disappeared to the elevator of her dorm before he left.

 

Bom went straight to her room and thought about that day. She felt happy and calm spending her time with Luhan.

 

A week had passed since Minzy stayed in EXO’s dorm and she hasn’t told Sehun anything about what happened that day. Although Sehun was dying to know what happened, he let Minzy stay silent since he wanted to respect her privacy. However he checks up on her every day to see if she’s doing better.

 

One day, Minzy was out running with her dog, Dougie. She was enjoying the sun and the relaxing breeze coming from the Han River.

When she thought that Dougie was already tired she sat down and gave her water. She was too complacent that she’d behave so she let go of her leash and tried to rest for herself. But after a few minutes, Dougie ran away. She was very fast that Minzy couldn’t catch her.

“Dougie-yah! Wait! Come back! Please!” she desperately called in between her panting. But instead of stopping, her dog sped up more until it reach the most crowed part in the park. It went through the middle of the crowd.

 

Minji had to lower her hood to disguise herself. At that moment, she already lost sight of her dog. “Eotteokhe? Dougie-yah? Where are you?” She was already on the verge of tears. Her dog was already an important part of her life and she wouldn’t know what she’ll do if she lost her forever.

 

She kept on looking but there was no sign of her anywhere. When she got past the crowd and into a place with lesser people, Dougie was nowhere to be found. It was already getting dark that she worried even more. Tears stream down her face as she felt hopeless.  However, she kept on running while panicky looking for her.

 

She kept on running until she almost run into a bike. Good thing her reflexes were excellent that a part of her body was able to dodge it but her foot got caught on the wheel that she tripped and fell down. “Ouch!” she exclaimed as she held her scraped knee. She saw blood dripping from the deep cut. Due to the unfortunate events that kept on happening to her, she cried subconsciously.

“Miss, are you okay?” the boy who was riding the bike that collided with her worriedly asked.

Minzy flared up. “Yah! Do you think I’m alright huh? Can’t you see my knee is bleeding?!” She couldn’t take in all the emotions. She put her head down without looking at him.

The boy was flustered. “Mi-mianhe. I… I did not no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter