Oh Maknaes:Part 2

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the emotions took its toll on Sehun, the maknae immediately stood up and stormed out of the room, leaving two persons worried and confused.

“What happened?” Kai asked.

“I don’t know” Minzy briefly replied.

 

Sehun kept on walking until he reached the building’s parking lot. He saw an empty can of soda and harshly kicked it away. “Aish!” he frustratingly grunted. The extreme emotions he was feeling made him exhausted so he sat down on the dirty ground and rested his head against the cold wall.

“Why am I pissed, anyway?” he thought. “Kai and Minzy was just dancing and I was there watching them. What’s wrong with that? I just saw how they passionately danced; touching each other, having an extremely inappropriate skinship. There’s nothing wrong about that” he sarcastically debated.

He felt his heart being squeezed inside as he thought of how they were casually brushing their skin with one another. “Aish!” he exclaimed once more.

 

Dara, Chanyeol and Lay were on their way out, after finishing a whole day of practice.

“Well, I’ll go first. See you at the dorm Chanyeol” Lay bid.

“Yeah, bye Hyung” Chanyeol replied.

“Bye Lay-sshi. See you tomorrow!” Dara called and sweetly smiled at him.

 

When Lay was gone, they both head towards Dara’s Range Rover.

“So?” Dara shyly spoke.

“So… let’s go?” Chanyeol replied in a low voice, while scratching his head.

Dara was about to answer when she noticed the boy sitting on the ground. “Isn’t that Sehun-sshi?” she hesitated.

Chanyeol looked at him too, and confirmed that it was indeed EXO’s maknae.

“What’s he doing on the floor? Is he okay?” she concernedly asked before walking towards him while the other one followed.

 

“Sehun-sshi?” she quietly called so as not to piss him off.

“Yah! Oh Sehun!” his hyung called.

 “Hey, be nice!” she scolded him. “Sehun-sshi? Are you okay?” she asked. 

He didn’t look up but he replied by shaking his head no. 

“Why?” she continued to ask, but she got no reply anymore. She hopelessly looked at Chanyeol. 

“Sehun-ah, if you don’t want to tell us, then come with us. At least it can take your mind away from your problem” he offered. 

Dara thought it was a good idea.

 

They waited until the maknae stood up. They silently head back to the car with Sehun behind them.

Chanyeol looked apologetically at Dara because they had to take Sehun with them.

She patted his shoulder to tell him that it's okay.

He got the keys from her and said, "It's my turn to drive” and then smiled victoriously.

Dara smiled back. "I know..."

 

The drive towards where they were headed was quiet. Sehun just stared blankly outside the window while the two people in front kept on glancing at the mirror to check on him.

 

After several minutes, they arrived at a fast food place.

"Is this place okay with you Dara-sshi?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Yes, I'm okay with anywhere" she replied. "But is Sehun-sshi okay with it?" 

The hyung turned towards the maknae and asked, "What do you say Sehun-ah?"

"It's okay" he weakly replied before getting off the car and going straight to the restaurant.

"What do you think is wrong with him?" Dara worriedly asked.

"I don't know, but in this kind of situation, he won't tell me anything. He needs Luhan hyung or Kyungsoo or Kai" he answered.

"Are you sure he won't tell you?"

"Yeah, I’m positive. It happened a lot before, even when he wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter