2NE1's Concert

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days, CL was depressed. She wasn’t eating nor sleeping much. By the time, 2NE1 arrived in China; she was already exhausted. The other members tried asking what was wrong but she wouldn’t tell them. She had to keep it a secret even from them; however they understood her and tried to make her feel better.

 

Few days after the concert, 2NE1 flew back to Korea.

CL immediately called Suho. "Where are you Suho-sshi? Can we meet now?"

Suho knew what needed to be talked about. He sadly answered, "Nae. YG building again?"

"Yes. Just go straight to the recording studio, okay?" she instructed.

"Okay. See you. Bye" he unwillingly replied.

 

When Suho arrived at YG building, he went straight to the studio room, like how CL instructed him. He didn't know what to say to her when they meet. He was too afraid to even talk about the topic of Kris leaving EXO.

He took a deep painful breathe beofre entering the room. Tears suddenly fell as he look at the boy with jet black hair sitting by the sofa.

The boy looked at him, also nearly in tears. He was ashamed on facing the leader. He slowly stood up and politely bowed, ready to receive the rant from him.

But Suho did not utter a word. He ran to give him a brotherly hug. "Kris hyung" he uttered in between his sobs. "Does this mean you'll be back for good?" he hopefully asked.

"Nae. I'm sorry for even thinking of leaving you guys without saying a word. I'm sorry Suho." He cried with him.

CL, who was silently watching them, was also crying in happiness.

"It's okay now hyung. As long as you're back, nothing else matters. Thank you for coming back" Suho gladly replied.

"I know. But I made you suffer a lot. And Sehun-ah? How is he? I heard about his condition" Kris worriedly said.

"He's fine hyung. He is a strong maknae" he assured him.

Kris smiled in relief.

"But how? CL cried after she met you. I thought it meant that you're gone for good?" He confusingly asked.

"That's what I thought too" CL interrupted.

"Her words made me think otherwise" he briefly answered. He remembered how things went for the best while they were in Beijing.

CL also recalled that wonderful day in China.

 

Flashback

CL’s stress increased even more on the day of their concert. In addition to what had happened with Kris, there were still a lot of problems to deal with within 2 hours before their concert begins. She was going around checking things and resolving problems as they arise.

 

Dara, Bom and Minzy were very worried so they decided to talk to her.

“Chaerin-ah, stop and sit. Please” Bom ordered.

CL, being light-headed, obeyed her immediately. She sat down on the sofa and covered her face with her hands.

“Yah, are you really in the right condition to have this concert?” Dara concernedly asked.

“Do I have any choice?” she tiredly answered.

“Right now, you don’t have any because concert starts in an hour so please rest already and stop going around” she replied.

“But, there’s still a lot to deal with. I have to fix everything before the concert. What else should I do?” she hopelessly replied. Tears began to fall from her tired eyes.

Then a staff appeared in the entrance of their waiting room. She was not aware of the situation so she went on asking, “Uhm… CL-sshi, should we allow celebrities through the VIP entrance?”

CL quickly wiped her tears and answered her politely, “Nae, they’re like friends to us. Make sure they feel welcome. Okay?”

“Nae” the staff answered and then left.

“See? I have a lot to do so I can’t just sit here” CL frustratingly said.

“We know that, which is why Dara and I will take charge for now. Let us  do the rounds since we have rested enough last night” Bom nicely said.

“Nae unnie. Let the unnies do your work for now. You should preserve your energy for the concert later” Minzy worriedly stated.

“Are you sure it’s okay?” CL shyly asked.

“Aigoo! Chaerin-ah! You may be the leader but you’re still younger than us. Let us do it, okay? Stay put and rest” Dara gladly said.

“Okay. We’ll go now. Minzy-ah, don’t let CL out of your sight. Make sure she gets a lot of rest” Bom reminded the maknae.

“Nae unnie” Minzy, politely agreed.

After they left, CL was able to take a nap so when the concert began; she was feeling a bit better.

 

Kris arrived at 2NE1’s concert location during their opening. He went straight to the VIP entrance and asked if he could go in, since he and CL were friends. He was immediately permitted to enter and was led to 2NE1’s waiting room.

“Please wait inside. 2NE1 is already on stage for the opening” the staff nicely spoke to Kris.

“Oh no, I’ll wait outside. I’ll see them when it’s already the guest’s turn to perform. Can I go watch backstage?” he shyly asked.

“Sure. Go ahead” the staff answered.

“Thanks” he replied.

He went on to watch the concert backs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter