Idol Dream Stage: Part One

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 minutes before the filming starts, EXO were already waiting backstage.

"EXO dongsaengs! Annyeong!," said a familiar blonde man coming towards the boys. Beside him was a gorgeous lady in blue dress that extends up to her middle thigh.

"Annyeong haseyo, Leeteuk sunbae-nim", Suho greeted back, while the rest bowed.

"By the way, let me introduce to you, Yoo In Na-sshi" said Leeteuk then pointed to the lady beside him. "We will be the hosts for Idol Dream Stage."

"Annyeong EXO!" In Na said, and then bowed. The boys bowed to her in response.

"Waaa! I think today will be historical! 2NE1 and EXO on one stage?! That's just amazingly rare!" Leeteuk very excitedly expressed.

"I agree! I was excited when I learned that they will be our first guests! It's my dream coming true!" In Na exclaimed.

EXO smiled upon hearing the lady's spazzing.

"Alright then, we need to get going for some last minute preparations! Bye! EXO, 2NE1 fighting!" cheered Leeteuk. Then, he and Yoo In Na went on the stage. By that time, 2NE1 were already on their way to the backstage.

Kris turned towards the backstage entrance and noticed the first girl to enter the area. He examined her with a mesmerized expression. He noticed her y walk, fierce eyes and yet very gentle laugh, which was her response to the inaudible joke of the girl beside her.

"Yah Chaerin-ah, do you know him? Is he part of EXO? Why is he staring like that?" Bom asked.

CL noticed the guy staring; then, she immediately shifted her sight upon realizing that the person to whom the guy was staring at was her. "Ah, yes, the guy with the eyeliner? I think his name is Baekhyun," she answered.

Indeed, Baekhyun was staring at her that time, so when he noticed CL looking at him, he can't help but blush. "Pabo!” he said to himself while hitting his forehead once.

One by one, the boys noticed that 2NE1 was headed to where they are, so when the girls were already near, they greeted, “We are one! Annyeong! We are EXO!” and then bowed in unison.

In response, the girls said “Wassup! We’re 2NE1” and then smiled shyly. Then, there was an awkward silence.

“Oh! Luhan-sshi, Tao-sshi, annyeong!” Bom greeted them as soon as she saw them. This made everyone shocked.

“Bom noona, annyeong!” said Tao, cheerfully, while Luhan shyly smiled and bowed to her.

Bom being her usual 8-dimensional self, jokingly said, “Yah! Luhan! Even if I’m you’re noona and sunbae, you don’t have to act so formal like I’m your boss!”

Everyone laughed at what the girl said. Luhan felt his cheeks burning so he tried to cover it with his hands.

“Unnie, I didn’t know you knew them” CL asked confused.

Kris couldn’t help but notice how cute she is with her questioning expression.

“We just met a while ago in the cafete…..oops!” Bom covered , in an act to hide from the others the fact that she snuck out.

“What? Unnie? Cafeteria? When did you go to the cafeteria?” CL said skeptically. Dara and Minzy raised their eyebrows.

“Uhm…..” Bom sounded while scratching her head.

“Yah! Unnie! You snuck out to eat, again!” CL scolded playfully.

“Wae? Why can’t I? I got hungry” Bom jokingly retorted.

“Aigoo!” CL expressed in defeat.

EXO boys were amazed at what they are seeing and all of them were smiling or laughing.

“EXO, please get ready you’ll be up in 2 minutes” said the staff who appeared behind them.

“Yes noona! Thank you” Kris respectfully replied.

“Well goodluck EXO! Let’s get along well!” then CL flashed her sweetest smile.

They, especially Kris, were taken aback at what they saw. “This girl… how can she be so fierce and cool, then become sweet and kind?” he thought to himself.

“Thanks!” Baekhyun replied. ”But before we go, we would like to introduce ourselves one by one. I’ll start. My name is Baekhyun, I’m in charge of vocals.”

“I’m Chanyeol. EXO’s main rapper.”

“Annyeong, I’m D.O. or Kyungsoo. One of the main vocals.”

“I’m Kris, EXO-M’s leader and main rapper.”

“I’m Sehun. EXO’s maknae, dancer and rapper.”

The introduction continued up to the 12th member of EXO. Then, it was 2NE1’s turn to introduce themselves.

“Wassup? I’m CL. 2NE1’s leader and lead rapper!”

“I’m Bom. 2NE1’s main vocals.”

“Hi EXO! I’m 2NE1’s Dara. In-charge with appearance and one of the vocals.”

“Hi. My name is Minzy. I’m the group’s maknae and main dancer.” She ended the introduction with a shy smile when she noticed the other group’s maknae smiling brightly towards her.

After the introduction, they heard the MCs on stage started talking.

“Hello everyone! Welcome to Idol Dream Stage! The show which brings 2 idol groups together on stage! Today is a very historical day. You know why, Yoo In Na-sshi?” Leeteuk said.

“Wae Leeteuk-sshi? Because of the show? Or the guests?” she replied.

“Yes! First, it’s the show’s first ever episode!” The audience responded with cheers and claps.

“Oh yes! And our guests are…waaa! I can’t even express how excited am I to introduce them!”

“Why don’t you introduce them already? In Na-sshi?”

“Okay then. Everyone, this is the first time in television! Let us welcome our first ever guests on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter