Suspicion

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks before Lunar New Year, Kris, Tao, Lay and Luhan were scheduled to have a vacation in their hometowns in China. The whole EXO members could not go because they also have their own family affairs. Sehun was the only one who volunteered to follow them to China to celebrate the Lunar New Year with Tao and his parents.

 

Kris and Tao left ahead of Luhan because they were able to book an earlier flight.

While on their way to the airport, Kris kept on scrambling his bag for something.

“Hyung, what are you looking for? Did you forget anything?” Tao concernedly asked.

“Nope, I have everything” he busily replied.

“Then what are you looking for?” he asked again.

It took a moment before he can answer, “I was looking for this!” He pulled out a black MCM cap.

“Oh right. To complete your airport fashion” he concluded.

Kris shook his head while smiling. “I’m giving this to you. I bought another one for you since you liked borrowing mine” he said.

“Hyung? Really?” He couldn’t believe it. Indeed, he loved that cap. He vowed that he would buy it someday but he wanted other things more than that cap, so he continued with borrowing Kris’.

“Yes. Really! It’s my advance Lunar New Year’s gift” he proudly said.

“Waa! It’s awesome! Thanks hyung! I really like it!” His eyes sparkled in happeness.

Kris smiled at him, “I’m glad you like it Tao” he replied and patted his back.

Tao looked like a kid who received his dream toy.

 

When they arrived at the airport, they walked towards the check-in counter.

Kris let Tao process his flight first, before processing his.

“So you got everything? Passport, cellphones, shades and hand carry?” Kris checked each thing that Tao was holding. “Okay you’re good to go” he affirmed.

“How about you hyung? Do you have everything?” He also checked Kris’ things.

“Yes” he gladly replied. “Okay, we’ll separate now. You know what to do from here” he assured him.

“Yes hyung. See you after 2 weeks” he bid.

Kris unconsciously hugged Tao and patted his back.

“Sehun will be going with you next week right?” he confirmed.

“Yup. I’ll pick him up at the airport” he answered.

“Okay, that’s nice. Take care of Sehun” he reminded him.

“I will hyung. Bye” he responded.

“Bye, Tao-ah” he muttered before they went on their separate ways.

 

Luhan arrived at Incheon airport 5 hours after Tao and Kris. He was sitting alone at the waiting area with his earphones on. His phone vibrated and when he checked it;

From: Park Bom

It’s today right? You’ll be going to Beijing for the Lunar New Year?

Have a safe trip Luhan-sshi. See you soon. :)

He unconsciously smiled after reading the message. She never forgets everything he tells her. He immediately typed in his reply.

Yup. It’s today. Wait should I expect you to appear in front of me any minute now? LOL.

See you soon Bom-sshi. Until then, be well and don’t talk to any guy.

After a few minutes his phone vibrated again.

From: Park Bom

OMO! Did you want me to see you off? Ke ke~!

Mianhe. I already talked to a lot of guys today.

Appa, my uncles, cousins and nephews. I can’t help it! It’s a family gathering.

Luhan giggled while reading her reply.

Ke ke~! That’s too many!

Aigoo! I can’t leave you without any guy approaching you.

Bom replied;

I’ll try to control myself. You too. Ke ke~! Take care.

Even before he could reply, the passengers for his flight were already being called.

 

A week had passed since the Chinese members left for China. Suho decided to check up on them by calling.

He had first called Tao who had just picked up Sehun from the airport.

“You two. Don’t roam around too much. Remember, you’re EXO members. I don’t want anything bad happening to both of you” he reminded Tao and Sehun while on loudspeaker.

“Yes eomma!” Tao and Sehun teased in unison.

“Ya!” Suho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter