Bad Dream

Life of an Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of what Bom was facing recently, the other 2NE1 members were also as affected and to make things worse, they hear nothing about what’s going on in Seoul. They were sad for Bom and confused because they never knew what she was going through. For all the times they have spent together, they never knew that she was in pain.

“Did anyone call already?” Minzy, the youngest member asked.

Dara and CL shook their heads at the same time which made her frown once more. Hearing nothing is much worse than hearing bad news. She always wished that someone would tell them everything that’s going on.

“I’ll be in my room. Call me when you talk to any of them” she sadly stated before walking back to her hotel room.

To take her mind away from what was going on, she decided to browse pictures from Instagram. She posted a picture of her in singing in one of their latest concert and she captioned it, “I’ll sing well and then come back. See you soon!”, she was pertaining to no one in particular. She was only feeling down which made her miss the Han River where she could run until she forgets everything that was burdening her.

Back in Seoul, Sehun was also boringly browsing his Instagram when he came across Minzy’s new post. He suddenly missed her more. He examined the photo and the first thing he noticed is that she lost some weight and she looked tired and gloomy. “Yah! Why do you look tired?” he talked to the photo like it was going to respond. “Do you miss home? Are you worried about Bom noona?” He was very worried. “Aish! I wish I was there to know!” He ruffled his hair and threw the phone on his bed.

 

After some time, he picked it up again and looked at it until an idea came to him. He grabbed a white stuffed toy and went outside to look for Chen. “Chen! Chen hyung! Where are you?” he called loudly, his voice echoing all over their dorm.

Chen came running to the living room. “Wae? Wae?” He worriedly asked thinking that something happened to Sehun.

“Hyung take a picture of me” he commanded.

He glared at him. “Yah! I thought something bad happened to you because you were shouting like it was urgent! Andwae! I won’t take it!”

“Wae? It wasn’t my fault that you misunderstood my shouting. And besides this is urgent!” he argued.

“Aish! Andwae! Take it yourself!” he scolded and walked away.

Sehun caught him and cutely begged, “Hyuuung, mianhe! Please take my picture, huh?” He pouted, trying hard to do an aegyo. “Please take my picture. Huh hyung? Please? Bbuing bbuing~!”

At that Chen smiled because it was the first time that the maknae did an aegyo without being forced by anyone. “Arasso! I’ll take it, not because I forgive, but you’re just too cute to ignore!” He cooed and pinched Sehun’s cheek.

Sehun frowned at Chen’s action but he let it slide since he will do him a favor.

 

Sehun made sure that the picture came out great. They had to take almost ten photos before coming up with the best one. He immediately uploaded it to his Instagram and captioned it with, “Are you okay? *hug* Be well. I miss you.” He hesitated to post the picture because he didn’t want to be too obvious and he was afraid that fans might get mad at him but he was too desperate to comfort Minzy. He thought that at least in this way he was indirectly sending his warmth to her.

Minzy was almost done looking at photos on Instagram when she saw Sehun’s post and when she read the caption, she could not help but wonder as to who was it for but she knew that if he would be writing that it would be for his fans. She smiled at the thought because he was sweet and caring towards his fans.

She did not notice that just by thinking about it, she was suddenly feeling better. She fell asleep while holding her phone which was still displaying Sehun’s photo.

Minzy was woken up by warm hands touching her forehead. “Yah! Are you okay? Are you sick? You’re not dead right?” said a boy’s name above her.

She slowly opened her eyes and was blinded by the boy’s bright smile. She rubbed her eyes to clearly see his face and her mind almost went to the ceiling when she saw Taemin’s face inches away from hers. She panicked and immediately sat up making her hit her head with his. “Ouch!” she yelped while pressing her forehead.

Taemin was doing the same but he let it go and smiled once again at her.

“Taemin oppa? Why are you here?” she confusingly asked.

“Why shouldn’t I be? You’re my best friend. Don’t I have the right to visit you?” he asked.

“Aniyo. But it’s Japan? I mean of all places why here?” She looked at him in awe.

“Japan or Korea or anywhere in the world, you’ll always be my best friend.” He pulled her into a gentle and comforting hug. “Minji-yah, I miss you. So much.”

Minzy felt her body lean to him. She did not want to admit it but his hug made her feel safe like it used to. She subconsciously wrapped her arms around him.

 

They went out that day and took a stroll around the city. She was surprised to find herself having fun with him, after all the pain that she went through because of him; he was still the one she needed.

They kept on walking without a specific place in their minds until they reached the street where Minzy was afraid to cross alone because of over speeding cars coming from every direction. It was confusing and scary at the same time so she never even tried crossing that road but they were walking towards it and each step she took, her heart beat raced more.

Taemin took the first two steps but he suddenly turned back when he noticed that Minzy stood at the edge of the sidewalk while fiddling her fingers. He went back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter